This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[PUBLISHED] Harmony Hub App (v1.0.4)

Comments

• Good job guys! 
  • Published!
  • You're the best!  ;)
  • still have crash of the app when I select device/apparaat and then looking at miscelanious buttons.
    Can you check this out?
  • @brinkie, I upgraded my Homey to 0.10.3 and the app to 0.3.4, I hoped the problem with selecting individual commands would be solved, but alas...
    I checked the console and I get all 404's when the device list gets filled by the autocomplete:

Selecting 1 of the devices shows this:

Would you mind having another look at it when you're done painting your livingroom?  :#
  • I'm on the same version, and run into the following when trying to start an activity:

Sending individual commands results in the same command - I've re-added the Hub, but that made no difference :)

No rush, take a look only when you run out of (things to) paint :smile: 

• JonJon Member
    edited October 2016
    @brinkie I also got the 'invalid card' error and when I go to the settings page at your app, I have a red exclamation mark which says after clicking the following:

• Hi @brinkie , tnx for your super App. I noticed that when i try to use the "send a command" card, the autofill URI is too large. I have 70'000 signs into. Than receiving "414 (Request-URI Too Large)" and no output from the autofill. Do you have any tip how to reduce the autofill URI? Tnx.
  • Oy1974Oy1974 Member
    edited October 2016
    Just surfing the net, and ended on the logitech site and saw this POP button http://www.logitech.com/en-us/product/pop-home-switch ;

What i understand you could use it in combenation woth you harmony hub.. 

So thinking and cant find it on this toppic that this already would be asked before, but is it also working/supporting by the harmony app for Homey ?
  • willywonkawillywonka Member
    edited October 2016
    Hi All... after installing the Harmony App and then add device , I am able to select the Harmony Hub, and after this it says 'follow instructions' but nothing happens.. if I select 'next' the popup screen closes and nothing happens... very strange.. v. 0.3.4..

please advice
  • maybe a stupid question but does this app also support the Logitech Harmony Ultimate Hub?
  • maybe a stupid question but does this app also support the Logitech Harmony Ultimate Hub?
    Sure :)
  • fantastic, I'll buy one tomorrow
  • fantastic, I'll buy one tomorrow
    you rich guy :-)

• sooo. unfortunately no answers on my question of 30 October... please help ;-)
  • Harmony does not work anymore   , Looks like logitech changed something for authentication.
    Domoticz has the same problem.
  • What is the latest firmware version? 
    I have 4.11.6 and for me it stil works
  • I also have 4.11.6  But Homey can not connect to the hub anymore. The app on my phone still works.
    Domoticz also has a problem to connect to the harmony hub.
    When you don't restart it will keep working, as far as I know. After a restart you need a new token, and that is not working anymore at the logitech site
  • ArenBreur said:
    I also have 4.11.6  But Homey can not connect to the hub anymore. The app on my phone still works.
    Domoticz also has a problem to connect to the harmony hub.
    When you don't restart it will keep working, as far as I know. After a restart you need a new token, and that is not working anymore at the logitech site
    I'm on 4.11.6 as well have my Hub completely powered off over night. It's still working for me with the Homey app. So it seems to be a specific issue with your setup.
  • ArenBreurArenBreur Member
    edited November 2016
    Stupid, stupid me.
    I had my Homey , use domoticz to start up my multimedia, instead of direct to the hub.
    I changed it , now it works ...........,
  • When I send more then two actions to the hub in 1 flow, it crashes.
    When I want to turn the sound up, I send 5 times the button. but even with the third and fourth with a 1 second delay and the fifth with a 2 second delay the app crahes.

• ArenBreur said:
    When I send more then two actions to the hub in 1 flow, it crashes.
    When I want to turn the sound up, I send 5 times the button. but even with the third and fourth with a 1 second delay and the fifth with a 2 second delay the app crahes.

A possible workaround would be, to create 1 command in the Harmony hub, that does 5x volume up...
  • thanks for the idea, I tried this, but when I make a command (activity)   to only change the volume on my amplifier, Harmony turns off my tv and satelite receiver. 
    I don't know how to make a simple command, I don't know if that is possible.

• Make a change in  homony hub settings for a device ..... No switch on or off 
  • that would mean that when I activate "watching Tv" is sets the amplifier louder and when I activate "watch movie" the sound goes back.
    I want to be able to adjust the sound regardless of activity.
    So that's no option in my case. 
    but thanks for the idea
  • that looks like a solution. But when I switch from activity to activity where, for instance, the tv is not needed it will stay on. So this is not gone work for me.
    The issue remains that when I send to many commands to the hub the homey-app crashes.
    I hope that @brinkie can look into that.

• @ArenBreur you don't have a onkyo receiver by any change? then you can set volume by value for example 10, 20, 30 and so on. I use volume 20 at start up and after 23.59 volume 12
  • @Menno nope, I have a philips then can only handle VolumeUP and VuolumeDown and only through IR.
  • cnvissercnvisser Member
    edited November 2016
    I've got a 2 strange problems.
    1. In a flow i can select de device in de Harmony Hub card but i cannot select anything else (soort/opdracht).
    2. I can select an activity and Homey starts the activity correctly in a flow. But if i want to shutdown all devices with the power off all devices card it doesn't do anything. I think that's related to problem 1.

So activities work but as for the rest is doesn't.

Homey 1.0.1
    Harmony Hub App 0.34
    Harmony Hub Firmware 4.12.36