This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[PUBLISHED] Harmony Hub App (v1.0.4)

Comments

• cnvisser said:

1. In a flow i can select de device in de Harmony Hub card but i cannot select anything else (soort/opdracht).

Same here.
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/33333/#Comment_33333

• @Fire69 ;Thank u for the confirmation.
  • Is brinkie still doing development on this? or still busy with his new house?
  • When I select "Alle apparaten uitschakelen" in a flow that doesn't work anymore?
    Tried it with a single device ther's no problem. Is this a known bug or am I missing something?
  • here it is stillworking perfectly. unless I send to many commands in a row. 3 is too much
  • ArenBreur said:
    here it is stillworking perfectly. unless I send to many commands in a row. 3 is too much
    I installed new firmware on Harmony Hub and now it's working again. I don't know what caused the problem, but the most important it solved now.
  • Fire69 said:
    cnvisser said:

1. In a flow i can select de device in de Harmony Hub card but i cannot select anything else (soort/opdracht).

Same here.

Well for my vacuum robot (medion 16192) the app does allow commands.
    But for my Yamaha receiver and LG tv it does not allow commands.
    After a few tries i got an invalid_card error and found this info at the app settings:
    Stack trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'sortBy' of undefined
    at Object.<anonymous> (/app.js:271:57)
    at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
    at Object.emit (events.js:172:7)
    at /homey-app/manager/flow.js:1:417
    at /homey-app/helpers/client.js:1:1077
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at process.<anonymous> (/homey-app/helpers/client.js:1:1046)
    at process.emit (events.js:172:7)
    at internal/child_process.js:696:12

Exit code: 1
    Exit signal: null
  • When I select "Alle apparaten uitschakelen" is does work but the Harmony phone app still says the activity is "On".
    Maybe it's better to get an extra card that says "Stop Activity".
  • When I select "alle apparaten uitschakelen" my phone app updates itself. Also domoticz sees that I shut down everything.
    That looks like an app or phone problem
  • @ArenBreur Thank u for letting me know.
    I will further investigate it.
  • I also use the all devices off feature (when I leave home or go to bed) and both the remote and the phone app gets updated accordingly. 
  • Fire69 said:
    cnvisser said:

Same here.

Same here! Is there a update coming for this app to resolve this issue? 
  • I just got the homey and i installed this app, but when i try to add it to a room the wrench is spinning but nothing happens.

When i look ait the app in settings it displays a red triangle and when i hover over it i see a lot of errors.

Is this app not supported anymore or do i something wrong?
  • Working fine here.
    What do you mean with 'when i try to add it to a room'?
  • Fire69 said:
    Working fine here.
    Go to zones & devices, press + sign, when i choose harmony app a popup appears with a spinning wrench.
    Her it states, follow the instructions, i waited 10 minutes but nothing happens.
    When i press NEXT the popup closes and nothing has been added.

When i look in the settings menu there is a red triangle with the harmony app:
    Stack trace:

Error: listen EADDRINUSE :::61991
    at Object.exports._errnoException (util.js:907:11)
    at exports._exceptionWithHostPort (util.js:930:20)
    at Server._listen2 (net.js:1250:14)
    at listen (net.js:1286:10)
    at Server.listen (net.js:1382:5)
    at ResponseCollector.start (/node_modules/harmonyhubjs-discover/lib/responseCollector.js:33:5)
    at Explorer.start (/node_modules/harmonyhubjs-discover/lib/explorer.js:75:25)
    at startHubDiscovery (/drivers/hub/driver.js:70:18)
    at EventEmitter.<anonymous> (/drivers/hub/driver.js:8:9)

• B3rt said:
    Fire69 said:
    Working fine here.
    Go to zones & devices, press + sign, when i choose harmony app a popup appears with a spinning wrench.
    Her it states, follow the instructions, i waited 10 minutes but nothing happens.

Stack trace:

at ResponseCollector.start (/node_modules/harmonyhubjs-discover/lib/responseCollector.js:33:5)

Are you sure you have entered the correct IP address of your Harmony hub?

If so, try rebooting the hub just before you try to connect it to Homey. There is an issue with to much connections to the hub causing the requests to be dropped. If you have other devices connecting to the hub as well you could try to limit this traffic while you connect it to Homey as well.
  • Thanks Phuturist and Fire69 (amongst others) for keeping this thread alive. My house is now livable so I'm back at it! 

I've picked up development where I left off, so you can expect an update for the dropped connections issue before the end of the year. 

For now I wish you all a merry Xmas!
  • That would be great

• EternityEternity Member
    edited December 2016
    @brinkie ;
    That is great news, both for you and for us!

Hope to see the Harmony Hub state available as a trigger in flows again. You removed it, as it lagged the system. Works in Domoticz, though. 

Thanks for all your effort! 
  • Eternity said:
    @brinkie ;
    That is great news, both for you and for us!

Hope to see the Harmony Hub state available as a trigger in flows again. You removed it, as it lagged the system. Works in Domoticz, though. 

Thanks for all your effort! 
    That will also return with the next release! And you're welcome :-)
  • Great!! 
  • B3rtB3rt Member
    edited December 2016
    Phuturist said:
    B3rt said:
    Fire69 said:
    Working fine here.

Stack trace:

Are you sure you have entered the correct IP address of your Harmony hub?

If so, try rebooting the hub just before you try to connect it to Homey. There is an issue with to much connections to the hub causing the requests to be dropped. If you have other devices connecting to the hub as well you could try to limit this traffic while you connect it to Homey as well.

I dont get any option to enter anything, i believe this must be done on tha page where the wrench is spinning, but it keeps spinninng and nothing happens.

• brinkie said:
    Thanks Phuturist and Fire69 (amongst others) for keeping this thread alive. My house is now livable so I'm back at it! 

I've picked up development where I left off, so you can expect an update for the dropped connections issue before the end of the year. 

For now I wish you all a merry Xmas!
    I think it's us who have to thank you! :)

Great to hear you're back!
    Hope you can find a solution for the device commands not showing up, really missing that right now :)
  • Anyone here care to test the updated app? :)
  • Fire69 said:
    Hope you can find a solution for the device commands not showing up, really missing that right now :)
    My guess is you're using the official Athom client, right? I discovered an issue with that not filling the second dropdown on the "device command" card. Can you try it in the Chrome browser and see if that helps?
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited December 2016
    Just tested the new app.

needed to reinstall all devices (kinda obvious) otherwise it wouldn't trigger on app level -> scene changed.
    on deletion of my hubs (in the new app) it crashed the app:
    Stack trace:
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'client' of undefined
    at Object.module.exports.deleted (/drivers/hub/driver.js:72:41)
    at /homey-app/manager/drivers.js:202:20
    at Object.drivers.(anonymous function).ready (/homey-app/manager/drivers.js:131:9)
    at eventListeners.clientDriverMessage (/homey-app/manager/drivers.js:170:10)
    at /homey-app/manager/drivers.js:26:41
    at Object.Homey.ready (/homey-app/homey.js:1:1008)
    at /homey-app/manager/drivers.js:25:11

But after re-inclusion it worked good on triggers for changing scenes.

After trying to include my second hub (which i had offline at the moment) i got another crash of invalid_driver:

Stack trace:
    Error: Not running
    at Socket._healthCheck (dgram.js:460:11)
    at Socket.close (dgram.js:354:8)
    at Ping.stop (/node_modules/harmonyhubjs-discover/lib/ping.js:42:14)
    at Explorer.stop (/node_modules/harmonyhubjs-discover/lib/explorer.js:82:12)
    at StopHubDiscovery (/drivers/hub/driver.js:571:18)
    at /drivers/hub/driver.js:127:21
    at Explorer.<anonymous> (/drivers/hub/driver.js:557:27)
    at emitOne (events.js:77:13)
    at Explorer.emit (events.js:169:7)
    at Explorer.handleResponse (/node_modules/harmonyhubjs-discover/lib/explorer.js:32:8)

and afterwards keeps crashing the app trying to include the second hub, even after deleting the app, and reinstalling it, as soon as it sees 2 hubs in the network it will crash the app with this error.

will test more tomorrow :+1: awesome job until now

• brinkie said:
    Fire69 said:
    My guess is you're using the official Athom client, right? I discovered an issue with that not filling the second dropdown on the "device command" card. Can you try it in the Chrome browser and see if that helps?
    Nope, using Chrome :smile:

• Fire69 said:
    brinkie said:
    Fire69 said:
    Nope, using Chrome :smile:

Could you try the new app code on GitHub then? That works for me (just in a browser).
  • brinkie said:

Could you try the new app code on GitHub then? That works for me (just in a browser).
    I'll give it a try :)
  • Fire69 said:
    brinkie said:

I'll give it a try :)
    Stack trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'client' of undefined
    at Object.module.exports.autocompleteDevice (/drivers/hub/driver.js:232:43)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/app.js:34:63)
    at Object.emit (events.js:172:7)
    at /homey-app/manager/flow.js:1:417
    at process.emit (events.js:172:7)