This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[APP Z-Wave] Danfoss LC12/LC13 Z-Wave devices - Main discussion topic

123457»

Comments

• I cant get it to work :-(..... Even after resetting my devices, i cant pair them to Homey, any idea about whats going wrong ?. It does see a z-wave device, but Homey does not recognize it as a Danfoss.

Any help apreciated !
  • Hee guys, I'm still planning to buy some of these things.. But I'm wondering is they are all the same. Sometimes its danfoss lc13, sometimes its danfoss living evo, or danfoss living connect..

Are they all working with this app?

• Allright, I bought 2 of these yesterday.. They are fitting nicely on my radiator, and when I enter the max value (28c) the radiator is full open, and when I enter the lowest value (4c) the radiator will be closed.. But my question is about the values in between.
    I know that the danfoss can not sent the temperature back to Homey, but is there a temperature sensor in it anyway? So when I set the temperature to 22 by example, the Danfoss knows how far he need to open the radiator? And stops opening it after it has reached the right temperature?

• kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited May 2017
    Jip, otherwise it would make no sense to set a temperaturen but they would have used a percentage or something else  ;) so yes tempsensor inside and based on that the Valve is set
  • Jip, otherwise it would make no sense to set a temperaturen but they would have used a percentage or something else  ;) so yes tempsensor inside and based on that the Valve is set
    Aaaah there is a temp sensor in the Danfoss itself. I was curious about that .. Do you also have experience with this danfoss icm Homey? If I manually set the temperature on the Danfoss, it will open or close. That value also gives him to Homey. But when I set a temperature in Homey, the device will not turn on. Only after I pressed the Danfoss middle button the temperature I set up in homey will me updated in the Danfoss. The wake up Interval is 300 seconds by default. Any idea?
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited September 2017

The new SDKv2 version is send as pull request to athom

• Be aware, that Danfoss have different z-wave models:

Will ONLY work with Danfoss' own controller
    014G0001 
    014G0002 with firmware 3.02 / 3.04 / 4.02 

Should work with third party z-wave controllers:
    014G0002 with (old) firmware 2.06
    014G0012 with firmware 2.50 / 2.51 / 1.00
    014G0012 / 13 with firmware 2.50 / 2.51 / 1.00 / 1.01
    014G0013 should be the most recent version with firmware 1.01

(Copy/paste and translated from a Danish forum - no guarantee given).
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited September 2017
    Thats why the app is called Danfoss LC12/LC13   ;)

Should also work with the LC11 aka  014G0002 but whe did not have anyone to confirm this.
    So when that happens it could even be called  Danfoss LC11/LC12/LC13 :)
  • Cool :-)