This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

So, it's Friday... But will this be a release friday?

Comments

• See new topic: 0.8.34
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    Also relevant for this Friday thread, is the new 'software update thread'
  • DaneeDeKruyffDaneeDeKruyff Member
    edited May 2016

Nice!

And I really appreciate the 'Every Friday a summary of that week will be posted here.' as @Emile says there, so from now on Friday will be at least a 'Summary Friday'! :D

• got a high end cisco router and a aerohive 130 AP so no issues about signal and router etc.. all my + 20 wifi devices working fine only Homey is offline please make it wifi stable or provide a ethernet solution for it
  • RobebarRobebar Member
    got a high end cisco router and a aerohive 130 AP so no issues about signal and router etc.. all my + 20 wifi devices working fine only Homey is offline please make it wifi stable or provide a ethernet solution for it
    So maybe wrong topic, and I guess moost people do not experiance anny issue with the WIFI, my homey has never lost connection, 
  • tunftunf Member
    Ronneman said:
    Also interesting on Slack, new flow management movie

https://slack-files.com/T04E9KJ7T-F18FE6BRS-1ccf2ab0ab
    looks very cool, it is not in the .34 release yet but this is one of the major things i was missing. Now also create group of devices like this and make it possible to give a multi trigger ( smoke detector 1 or 2 or 3 or 4) so i can make 1 flow for alarm on smoke or create a flow where xy or z comes in and do this.

Going the right way.... a lot still not translated (green instead of groen etc.)
  • MennoMenno Member
    Yesssss it's FW friday let see if we get the FW fix today
  • I sure hope so!
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited May 2016
    Also hoping today is the day to receive the cold fix. 
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    MarcoF said:
    Hahaha, I understand you, the hotfix isn't so hot anymore right?!
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    BasPost said:
    MarcoF said:
    Hahaha, I understand you, the hotfix isn't so hot anymore right?!
     ;) 

I can wait another week for more bug fixing and features  :)
  • We all can, but the questions: do we want to?
  • We all can, but the questions: do we want to?
    Yes..we want
  • No, not me  :D
  • Me neither!
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    [/sarcasm] 
     o:) 
  • WeezulWeezul Member
    edited May 2016
    I am having trouble accessing my.athom.com.... Could this mean an update is happening? :) :|

EDIT: Problem appears to be limited to accounts.athom.com.... so I guess that does not smell like an update

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Actually we're updating our servers for 0.8.35, that will hit the experimental channel today!
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    Emile said:
    Actually we're updating our servers for 0.8.35, that will hit the experimental channel today!
    YOOHEE, YOOHOO, YOOF*CKINGHOO!

• JaxcJaxc Member
    BasPost said:
    Emile said:

To much verstappen??
  • nklerknklerk Member
    BasPost said:
    Emile said:

To much verstappen??
    You obviously meant "Olaf Mol" who said these words. ;-)

About verstappen, Wouldn't it be cool to have an app specially for MAX?
    Changing color on the homey based on his Lap/sector times :-)
    Yellow: Default display colour.

Red: Indicates cars exiting and entering the pits. When a car leaves the pits the word OUT is displayed in the time column. The car number and driver name appears in red until that car goes through the first sector when it will revert to its normal colour. When a car enters the pits the words IN PIT are displayed in the time column. The car number and driver name is shown in red and reverts to its normal colour after a short period of time.

White: Indicates the most recent information available for that driver (e.g. a white sector time is the information for the sector just completed).

Green: Indicates a personal best for that driver and may relate to individual sector times as well as a lap time.

Magenta: Indicates the overall best in that session and may relate to individual sector times as well as a lap time.
  • nklerk said:
    BasPost said:
    Emile said:

To much verstappen??

Red: Indicates cars exiting and entering the pits. When a car leaves the pits the word OUT is displayed in the time column. The car number and driver name appears in red until that car goes through the first sector when it will revert to its normal colour. When a car enters the pits the words IN PIT are displayed in the time column. The car number and driver name is shown in red and reverts to its normal colour after a short period of time.

White: Indicates the most recent information available for that driver (e.g. a white sector time is the information for the sector just completed).

Green: Indicates a personal best for that driver and may relate to individual sector times as well as a lap time.

Magenta: Indicates the overall best in that session and may relate to individual sector times as well as a lap time.
    Haha, you'll have to find an website with an API first 
  • weverwever Member
    nklerk said:
    BasPost said:
    Emile said:

To much verstappen??

Haha, you'll have to find an website with an API first 
    Please no Olav Mol voice. Get the sky voices instead
  • Let us first get the new firmware before everybody goes wild!
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :cold_sweat: 
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    On the status.athom.com everything is back to operational
  • cautjecautje Member
    Updating now!
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    cautje said:
    Updating now!
    Yup! Me too!
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited May 2016