This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

Official Homey Android App discussion topic

Comments

• @superice looking good but when i press media it's always the same error that keeps loading 

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited June 2016
    Great update, :heart:  it!
    Feels a lot better/faster, played 10-20min with it and even with voice on, it didn't crash.

The media screen loads without problems.

Really great update!! 
  • Now it looks like the app is stable, maybe it's time to add some new things.. :) Maybe a option to make a dashboard (see this topic for some examples: https://forum.athom.com/discussion/383/imperihome-homey-interface)
  • What i think is that the most user like to have a favorits page. That make somethings a lot faster if speech doesn't work.
  • My experience with the presence detection with the new beta.

It did not notice me getting home straight away. When I walked to the first floor some time later I got two notifications right after each other, one saying I left and one saying I got home. Seems the GPS fallback is not doing it's job (I do have GPS enabled fully).
  • leoleo Member
    Hi Athom,
    Is it me or is the scroll UI still not fixed(galaxy S6)? I still can only scroll my devices on the top of my screen...
  • The only bad thing is mentiont is that my Phone gives the following message in dutch:
    Homey trekt te batterij leeg wanneer het scherm is uitgeschakeld voor het sparen van de batterij spanning stopt u de app. 

4 %/h 

On my LG g4

I'm nog mutch but maybe to mutch! 

• also with the latest version notificaitons are not appearing on my galaxy s7 edge, known error?
  • @LaurensOuwerkerk ;
    My notifications are working perfect (Sony Xperia z5).

What a great update.
    App didn't crash anymore since yesterday evening.
    App starts faster because it's running in the background instead of crashing.
    Devices are shown much quicker. 
    Voice in app working 20 out of 20 times.

• edited June 2016
    App still crashes here sometimes. But not that often any more 
  • MarkVanWindenMarkVanWinden Member
    edited June 2016
    Installed the update, only got the areas I can click on.

I start at home, see my magnetic door sensors, but when I start going trough my areas only that will show up.
    (the white squares with names never disappear)

HTC - one mini 2 : 4.4.2
    Homey app: 2.2 - Build 48

temp.png 129.3K
  • After upgrading My Homey App on my Galaxy S6 phone, the devices are gone.

I've checked my.athom.com and the devices are still there. Looks like the app on my phone does not show them anymore.

I've removed the app, rebooted my phone, installed the app, still no Devices........

Anyone an idea how to solve ?

homey app 2.2 - Build 48

Phone: Galaxy S6 with android 6.0.1

• roelfsre said:

After upgrading My Homey App on my Galaxy S6 phone, the devices are gone.

I've checked my.athom.com and the devices are still there. Looks like the app on my phone does not show them anymore.

I've removed the app, rebooted my phone, installed the app, still no Devices........

homey app 2.2 - Build 48

Can you kill the app by removing it from your recents (but not remove it!) and restart it again? It may have some issues the first time you open it.

I start at home, see my magnetic door sensors, but when I start going trough my areas only that will show up.

I'll do some extensive testing, seems like Android 4.x is a bit broken right now. Thanks for the report.
  • superice said:
    roelfsre said:

After upgrading My Homey App on my Galaxy S6 phone, the devices are gone.

homey app 2.2 - Build 48

Can you kill the app by removing it from your recents (but not remove it!) and restart it again? It may have some issues the first time you open it.

I'll do some extensive testing, seems like Android 4.x is a bit broken right now. Thanks for the report.

Removed it from recent open apps ( not uninstalled it ) and stared the app again, but still no luck. No devices are showing.
  • FrankMFrankM Member
    I just removed and reinstalled the App (v2.2b48) on my N5X and still no devices here either...
    Could this be in any way related to the problems with the KAKU App that crashed here and won't control some devices, even when re-adding them? (https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/25328/#Comment_25328)
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited June 2016
    FrankM said:
    I just removed and reinstalled the App (v2.2b48) on my N5X and still no devices here either...
    Could this be in any way related to the problems with the KAKU App that crashed here and won't control some devices, even when re-adding them? (https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/25328/#Comment_25328)
    which Android OS version are you running?
  • FrankMFrankM Member
    MarcoF said:
    FrankM said:
    which Android OS version are you running?
  • My girlfriend her phone doesn't load the Homey connected to her account. Strange thing is that test notifications does does show up. The menu stays inon screen with a gray Devices, media and settings.

Its a galaxy s6 edge android 6.0.1 wit app version 2.2b48
  • I updated the app and it took about a minute before devices were shown.
  • adjuadju Member
    edited June 2016

App stops regularly. And there are no devices shown.

Homey: 0.8.38
    App: 2.2.48
    Kaku: 1.1.14
    Phone: Nexus 6p
    Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)
    Android: 6.0.1 (security patch Jun)

Edit: No Tap to talk , only a nice orange screen.

• Here the same. No devices are showing after update to 2.2 build 48.

Homey 0.8.38

Kaku: 1.1.4

Phone: Samsung S6 Edge

Android 6.0.1

• adjuadju Member

I haveTap to talk working.

During installation of the app I couldn't tap accept (toestaan). After I set the permissions in
    the Google settings Tap to talk is working. But still no devices.

• Same here, no devices listed in the latest version of the app
  • @superice same here on 2 Galaxy s6 edge's no devices
  • For me it loads the devices at the root level called Home/Thuis but when I switch to another zone I see the first card  flicker shortely and display random devices not related to the zone that I actually selected and then the zone stays empty.
  • phbphb Member
    Here only at root level 2 sensors,no devices shown in other zones 
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Working ok here on Galaxy s7 with Android 6.0.1, on Galaxy Note tablet with Android 4.4.3 I can't get to my devices.
    Can select 2 levels (Home, Living Room for example) but the card with the second level doesn't go away so no devices are shown;
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Phuturist said:
    For me it loads the devices at the root level called Home/Thuis but when I switch to another zone I see the first card  flicker shortely and display random devices not related to the zone that I actually selected and then the zone stays empty.
    Yep, exact same thing as I am seeing...
  • I haven't got any devices showing anymore (Sony Xperia Z5, Android 6.0.1, Homey .38, app 2.2 build 48).
    App doesn't crash.
  • I have the strangest thing. For the last 2 nights, around 4:50 AM, the app indicates that I 'came home' (judging by the time of the notification I got). My phone did not turn off, and was charging next to my bed.

Any idea?