This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• GlaDOS :-)

• Im so excited about Homey, i can't barely wait to receive one :)

• Imko

You, Sir, Annoy everyone

• Thanks for the mail. :))

No changes in address.

• Ziglar said:

Imko

You, Sir, Annoy everyone

Agreed.. Stop stealing my thunder..

• Yes! It's happening everybody. Just got the adress-check mail as well :)

• kan het zijn dat deze vraag nog niet aan pre-orders is gesteld (zijn verhuisd, maar zie nog geen mail :))

• @ericjanvanputten it hasn't yet. I know it's says I'm a member of the forum but I actually upgraded to first batch backer a while back.

• Moek said:
    @ericjanvanputten it hasn't yet. I know it's says I'm a member of the forum but I actually upgraded to first batch backer a while back.

Damn you that scared me! I was checking my email over and over again without success!!.. Anyway was that a option to upgrade to first batch? Money can do a lot of things hehe..

• @Reflow sorry about that. Yes, upgrading to first batch was still possible and I just had to get homey as soon as possible :)

• sssooooo what are the costs to get it quickly? :)

• heb al pre-order, dacht dat je bijvoorbeeld 50e kon betalen om vooraan de rij te komen :)

• @ericjanvanputten let's keep it in english ;). And your close...€100.

• sorry, answering emails in english, chatting on messenger in dutch, reading this forum in english and mixed something up :) - good to know about the cutting in line price

• Cutting in line?...hope Athom is not doing this. Backers and also the pre-order guys did put money in the bank..and made this all possible. Athom should not "reward" them by letting others cut in line....

• No one is being cut in line at the cost of others ;). It is just that Moek, as an active (and impatient) member of our community asked if there was any way in order to get Homey a little bit sooner. We then decided to give Moek the same option as Kickstarter backers: pay 100 euros extra in order to get his order moved towards the first batch (since we still had some Homeys available in that), as we could use the money to strengthen our development team.

At the moment, we are preparing for the first shipment of Homeys, and step 1 is verifying the shipping addresses. That is why the (extremely small) group of first batchers have received an email in this regard. Don't worry, as soon as your batch is up, you will all get it too to verify addresses.

I hope to have cleared up the situation a little bit again. And yes, Homey is almost there!

Best,

Stefan

• Thanks Stefan!
    Good to know..you had me worried for a moment..

• Sorry to have caused confusion everyone.

• Thanks Stefan!! :)

• Also sorry from me to start this email part.

• How long does it take to send the pre orders?

• argh, no email for me ;-(

• Stefan said:
    No one is being cut in line at the cost of others ;). It is just that Moek, as an active (and impatient) member of our community asked if there was any way in order to get Homey a little bit sooner. We then decided to give Moek the same option as Kickstarter backers: pay 100 euros extra in order to get his order moved towards the first batch (since we still had some Homeys available in that), as we could use the money to strengthen our development team.

At the moment, we are preparing for the first shipment of Homeys, and step 1 is verifying the shipping addresses. That is why the (extremely small) group of first batchers have received an email in this regard. Don't worry, as soon as your batch is up, you will all get it too to verify addresses.

I hope to have cleared up the situation a little bit again. And yes, Homey is almost there!

Best,

Stefan

Dank Stefan voor deze heledere uitleg! Ik was in de veronderstelling dat de eerste batch al geleverd was !

• Did you guys receive the PCB?

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom

Just got a mail they had some machine malfunction, so they're gonna produce them this evening.

• Is it just me or are you guys out of luck regarding the PCB's?

What can we say.. hardware is hard :-)

• Emile,
    Would it be possible to share a movie on the assembly of the print and the unit until shipping.
    It would be some history in the making and simply fullfil the curiosity of myself and many others.

Yes, we definitely will!

This discussion has been closed.