This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.3

Homey v0.10.3 has been released to the experimental channel. This release is scheduled to become the new stable version tomorrow.

Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug where sometimes app settings would restore to an older backup when the app was installed and not updated on an older Homey version
  • Improved drag and drop sensitivity in the flow editor

Comments

• Needed to pair somfy's again in 0.10.1 and 0.10.2.
    Installed this FW and problem solved.
  • Yes indeed the flow editor feels smoother.
    This update haven`t broke anything. :wink: 
  • My hat is off to the guys at Athom! Since the 0.10.0 build they really are able to fix bugs in a high pace! 

Nicely done! Keep up the good work guys! 

Only one minor downside is that I now seem to no longer be able to actually choose a flow in my browser Chrome on my Android phone (Sony Xperia Z5)... To me it's not really an issue because I like working with Homey from my laptop more than on my phone but still something to look into... 
  • Erwin1 said:
    My hat is off to the guys at Athom! Since the 0.10.0 build they really are able to fix bugs in a high pace! 
    They did fix the big bugs fast because every programmer @athom was working on bug fixing for shipping the Homeys with the stable release tomorrow... So don't get used to it next time  ;) 

BTW: good update!  :)
  • Hmm I wish I could update, keep getting the extractpath_not_writable bug.

Restarted about 20 times some time with 10 PTP.  Didnt help :(

• The sunset trigger does not send a message once a day, but every two minutes.
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    0burner0 said:
    Hmm I wish I could update, keep getting the extractpath_not_writable bug.

Try disabling some apps, reboot, and try again. It's a bug because Homey's memory is too full, and we can't make free space.
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Don't worry, we have a fix around the corner ;)
  • Emile said:
    0burner0 said:
    Hmm I wish I could update, keep getting the extractpath_not_writable bug.

Try disabling some apps, reboot, and try again. It's a bug because Homey's memory is too full, and we can't make free space.
    Thnx worked!!
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    The Firmware site, https://firmware.athom.com/, is operational, https://status.athom.com/, but first empty and after some time an undefined message.

• I already have 0.10.3, if I push the update-button it says no new firmware available. That part seems to work...
  • Here also no 0.10.3 availible, same message as TheoDeKoning.
    There something wrong.

• DenWDenW Member
    edited October 2016
    I had 0.10.0, update says I could update to 0.10.3. Installed was 0.10.2. !
    If I click the Check for Updates button, the button remains grayed-out (checking) and after a while I get an unknown_error..

Clicking on a Flow does nothing, so I can not edit any Flow. Some are broken.
    Also, all of a sudden i'm missing some ZWave devices i'm sure I registered before..
  • Seems to works now is said on Slack...
  • It is. ;)
  • Thanks.. Yep.. updated to 10.3 this time..
    Flows are working again. Well.. by clicking them i can edit them..
  • @TheoDeKoning came 10.3 by itself, here still same error, after boot and a PTP. :o

• @HarmStellinga : you have 0.10.2 and can't update?
  • Homey still not online because I am waiting for the stable version.
    The https://firmware.athom.com/ page is again broken down to see if it's promoted.
    Besides that, my i-net, Ziggo, connection is going again bad. Losing upstream channels.

• Anyone problems with Philips Hue?

I have updated the firmware to 0.10.3 and now Philips Hue lights are not recognized. I PTP, disabled en re-enabled the Philips Hue App, all to no avail...

All other stuff seems oké (Lifx, Thermosmart, Fibaro, Greenwave, KaKu. Kodi, Harmony Hub)
  • @Eternity No, not at all mine are working fine.
  • @Eternity You should go to add devices and search for new devices. Then they'll probably show up. At least, they did for others. Don't have HUE myself...
  • A third "PTP" did the trick...

Same as my last marirage ;-)
  • Just an e-mail about the expectations to give version 0.10.3 stable status tonight.
    For Homey's with version 0.8.29 or earlier is it advice to do a recovery with clearing the data.

• Ok, i recieved it too, i need to perform a recover now before the 0.10.3 will be released?
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    Maybe you get the last stable, 0.8.32, first.
    Therefore I wait till the 0.10.3 that.
  • 0.10.3 had lost the red tag. :smile: 
  • @HarmStellinga : you have 0.10.2 and can't update?
    When i just came home, i have updated to 0.10.3
  • Updated to the stable 0.10.3, but it seems i can't install any apps.

error: This app is incompatible with your Homey software version

Tested this with the KaKu and Fibaro app.
This discussion has been closed.