This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.3

Comments

• The appstore had some glitch a couple of minutes ago, does it work now?
  • The appstore had some glitch a couple of minutes ago, does it work now?
    Nope, still not working, i noticed a few minutes ago it probably was the new version of the appstore. 
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited October 2016
    Could you open the appstore in a new incognito-tab in chrome and see if that makes a difference? I can install new apps just fine... Does your Homey show the correct version under the settings-system tab?
  • Could you open the appstore in a new incognito-tab in chrome and see if that makes a difference? I can install new apps just fine...
    also in incognito-tab i get the error.
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    Here is recovery to factory setting a problem.

After one hour of trying I see "maintenance" by Firmware system. grrrrr

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited October 2016
    Sorry guys...... I'm agains my will back again......

One person just slammed the frontdoor because he was done with my second hand Homey.
    Took me, with a impatient buyer,  30min. to connect Homey after a factory recovery.

After recovery it took 3 attempts to connect Homey to my network. Then Homey started to download some new update of 58mb which took a big time to install. After that I tried to logon to MY(!) Homey with the account I always used and I got;

What an ...............................................................

I finally found someone who was willing to buy this terror ball of h*ll and then this  

How the **** do I get access to my homey again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

-- edit
    Created a account with different email address.
    After 10 min. no account activation email. Tried to resend the email and that also doesn't work. (and yes its also not in the spam box.)

• A white  bowl is getting back on you >:) Had the same yesterday... Try opening from an incognito-tab or put the bearer-token after the url... Did you login to local ip or through the cloud?
  • Local IP and how the heck can Athom sell a product like this.....

The potential buyer is gone, was very shocked about the setup "procedure" and isn't going to buy a Homey anymore... (no secondhand, no new one from Enschede...)
  • And the negative advice that potential buyer spread around by family and friends.
  • With token through cloud gives the same error;

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited October 2016
    ok, that's one step. But the address homeyid.homeylocal.com translates to your internal ip. Could you try:
    homeyid.athom.com then it really goes through the cloud...
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited October 2016
    ok, that's one step
    LoL heart  (tm)

Great to see you edit your post

-- edit
    Its a miracle..... I received one activation email after punching my keyboard Enter key through my laptop.

-- edit
    What the heck.... the new account also has no access to this Homey;

-- edit
    Email send to support (as suggested in Bas his post before the edit :)
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited October 2016
    New story;
    Tried: https://my.athom.com/

What the .... is happening here?!?!?!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    (jan is the name of a new temp. account)

@BasVanDenBosch ;
    Which url should I use?
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited October 2016
    https://homeyid.athom.com/?bearer_token=xxxxxxxxxxx
    or
    http://internalip/?bearer_token=xxxxxxxxxxx
    should get you in. on my.athom.com you should be able to use your normal login/pwd, not the extra one....
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited October 2016
    https://homeyid.athom.com/?bearer_token=xxxxxxxxxxx
    or
    http://internalip/?bearer_token=xxxxxxxxxxx
    should get you in. on my.athom.com you should be able to use your normal login/pwd, not the extra one....
    This one runs dead;
     https://homeyid.athom.com/?bearer_token=5xxxxxxxf ;

Deze site is niet bereikbaar
    Het DNS-adres van de server van homeyid.athom.com kan niet worden gevonden.

================
    This one does a lot of redirects and ends up with the same "no access" error;
    http://internalip/?bearer_token=5xxxxxxxf ;

I really hope (for Athom) this is not a structural issue with factory reset Homey on the 0.10.X firmware..... Else the upcoming days will be very(!) painful. 
  • @MarcoF We're really sorry to hear that you have problems with your Homey. This topic is for discussing 0.10.3 and we are always happy with constructive feedback on the forum as well as in an email. If you have any specific problems with your Homey I would love to help you when you send me a email via support@athom.com.
  • yeah :smile: you should exchange homeyid with the id of your homey...
  • Annemarie said:
    @MarcoF We're really sorry to hear that you have problems with your Homey. This topic is for discussing 0.10.3 and we are always happy with constructive feedback on the forum as well as in an email. If you have any specific problems with your Homey I would love to help you when you send me a email via support@athom.com.
    I think this is 0.10.X related because my Homey was off for 4 weeks and after the update this happend.

Also already created a support issue;
    Your request (983) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.
     :heart: 

• MarcoF said:
    Annemarie said:
    @MarcoF We're really sorry to hear that you have problems with your Homey. This topic is for discussing 0.10.3 and we are always happy with constructive feedback on the forum as well as in an email. If you have any specific problems with your Homey I would love to help you when you send me a email via support@athom.com.
    I think this is 0.10.X related because my Homey was off for 4 weeks and after the update this happend.

Didn't you ask to have your account closed/disabled when you decided to stop with Homey?
    Maybe it's linked to that?
  • Fire69 said:
    MarcoF said:
    Annemarie said:

Didn't you ask to have your account closed/disabled when you decided to stop with Homey?
    Maybe it's linked to that?
    Nope just PTP.
    Tonight some guy came over, plug Homey in, did a reset with full system erase, connected Homey to WiFi, Homey updated from 0.10.0 to 0.10.3(i think) and then this happened. 

• Hi had the same issue after update to 0.10.3...I made a hard reset, because i didn't use homey for a long time.
  • DKathe said:

Hi had the same issue after update to 0.10.3...I made a hard reset, because i didn't use homey for a long time.
    What is a hard reset? Holding it on his back, run the reset, after reset do a complete Wipe?

If so; I did that also......
  • Guys - I had the same error "That user does not have access to this homey".

Found out that it happens if you use your local IP address directly after the update. If you login in my.athom.com it gets redirected to your local homey IP address again (yes, the same as you tried earlier) and it will allow you to login as if nothing happend :) 

So the resolution that worked for me was to login once on my.athom.com after the update.

Have fun!
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    It seems that I also have to go to support. For the moment I don't want to do that.
    Doing the recovery is already a lot of work and maybe then I have to go with some Linux stuff again.

For now I stop trying and see if I have luck tomorrow. If not then I think it's over for Homey.
    The loss of €399 I take then sadly.

Edit:
    October 6   08:06 AM
    Your request (987) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited October 2016
    3 factory reset further and it magicly working again.....

What a PITA.....

Thanx for laughing!! :D :heart: 

• Then you very lucky MarcoF I can not do 1. :'(
  • It seems my home freezes a lot more on 10.3, KaCu and Hue dont react anymore.
    Before this worked fine.
    Are there more people who see this?
  • cautje said:
    It seems my home freezes a lot more on 10.3, KaCu and Hue dont react anymore.
    Before this worked fine.
    Are there more people who see this?
    I have not done much detailed testing, but Kaku and Hue seem to behave fine here in their daily routines. 
  • @cautje Did you pull the plug for a couple of minutes? If that doesn't help. Try diabling the app for a minute and then re-enable...
  • I updated to 0.10.3 without any problem, although I did see the 'no access'-message for a very short moment. After a refresh, I could access my Homey perfectly.

The only thing I am wondering is how/when I can uncheck the 'Receive experimental updates'-checkbox. It's checked now, but according to Homey I have installed 0.10.3 stable. I did install it before it was stable, but I don't see another available update. I just would like to uncheck the checkbox, so I can enable 'automatic updates' again without the risk of Homey installing an experimental update.
This discussion has been closed.