This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.9.1

Comments

• Thorarin said:
    Strips unable to add with basic Homey zwave
    Does the actual adding fail? I'd expect that to work, but Strips isn't configured to use basic reporting by default. If you're able to set configuration parameters for basic devices you should be able to set parameter 1 to value 2. Or you can install my Sensative driver app when I manage to figure out why it gives me a version error when I try to publish the app :(
    @Thorarin No you can add but it will be added as a basic z-wave device with only on-off switch capability so that does not work for a sensor. The sensative strips do not get regonized as sensors by Homey basic zwave. 
  • Thorarin said:
    Does the actual adding fail? I'd expect that to work, but Strips isn't configured to use basic reporting by default. If you're able to set configuration parameters for basic devices you should be able to set parameter 1 to value 2. Or you can install my Sensative driver app when I manage to figure out why it gives me a version error when I try to publish the app :(
    @Thorarin No you can add but it will be added as a basic z-wave device with only on-off switch capability so that does not work for a sensor. The sensative strips do not get regonized as sensors by Homey basic zwave. 
    That's normal. You need an app, otherwise it's just a basic device. 
    Wait for the app to appear in the store, should be ok then. 
  • Fibaro app not working.

-zwave plus sensor not working
    - rgb controller not working

After full reset still not working
  • Fire69 said:
    Thorarin said:
    That's normal. You need an app, otherwise it's just a basic device. 
    Wait for the app to appear in the store, should be ok then. 

Sound logical, but it should be more logical that the device would be added as a generic typed(movement, security, switching, light, etc,)  device so it's functional. In the current way only switching devices are usable. (couldn't/didn't test, so above is based on what I understand from previous posts on this matter). 

• 0.9.1 introduced the sunrise/sunset problem again on my homey :neutral: 

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/742
  • spoelly said:
    0.9.1 introduced the sunrise/sunset problem again on my homey :neutral: 

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/742

Whoops.... The only reason why Homey is powered on is because of the sunset function in combination with Hue. Going to check it tonight from the French Campsite else the Vera3 will PTP. 
  • yeah that's also were i am using it for, with the homewizard as backup.
  • Hmm, my curtains closed at sunset last night and were open again after sunrise.
  • Seems to be working ok here also. 
  • hmm that is strange then.. i wil delete the cards and add them again. Maybe that helps
  • nope same result.. will do a power cycle tonight at home and check if it's okay.. very strange
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited August 2016
    Julian said:
    Hmm, my curtains closed at sunset last night and were open again after sunrise.

At the moment there are so much differences in working functions/apps, that I will see/check myself hope for the best. ;)

Going to add notification cards to the vacation flows :) 2 tests in one :D

OK did some tests and it looks like the current flows didn't run, because..... The Email App failed on flow test. 

Did add the mobile card and selected the last mobile device of my device and push notifications came through. 

Now its waiting till 21:2? for sunset and see if sunset trigger works. 
  • my motion sensor lost all of its results:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6l6cw4sflit0dy/Screenshot 2016-08-01 19.01.18.png?dl=0

it was working before (without the lux)
  • spoelly said:
    nope same result.. will do a power cycle tonight at home and check if it's okay.. very strange
    How did you test it during the day?
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    @emile updated some fibaro code today (app version V1.0.3) maybe thats the couse
  • ReemsterReemster Member
    edited August 2016
    i have still v1.0.2. does anyone know where i can see the changelog? because everything is working now for me..
  • Great work @Emile and  team! The progress is noticeable! Firmware 0.91 and fibaro 1.04 are starting to work as desired (nice architecture with the small core and all the apps for every feature)! 

Fibaro dimmer is paired, Kaku dimmer, doorbell and motion sensor is working. Now only waiting for associations while I test the stability. 
  • MarcoF said:
    Julian said:
    Hmm, my curtains closed at sunset last night and were open again after sunrise.

At the moment there are so much differences in working functions/apps, that I will see/check myself hope for the best. ;)

Going to add notification cards to the vacation flows :) 2 tests in one :D

OK did some tests and it looks like the current flows didn't run, because..... The Email App failed on flow test. 

Did add the mobile card and selected the last mobile device of my device and push notifications came through. 

Now its waiting till 21:2? for sunset and see if sunset trigger works. 
    And again my sunset triggered on 20:11 when i aspect that it should be 21:xx

:angry:

• Fire69 said:
    spoelly said:
    nope same result.. will do a power cycle tonight at home and check if it's okay.. very strange
    How did you test it during the day?
    Just test the flow but thats not the correct way i think
  • Just did a clean install / factory reset of my Homey and installed the 0.9.1. All seems to work well (and feels a lot quicker then before), but I'm not able to pair any of my Fibaro (or other Z-wave) devices. Tried to pair them as basic devices and with the Fibaro app. But none of them seem to work (tried with Fibaro Smoke Sensor (+), Motion Sensor (+), Wall Socket, Philiotech 4-1). Any tips on how and where to start debugging?  
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited August 2016
    @MrDutchfighter ;;
    did you do a power cycle yet? (pull the power plug and re-insert it again)
  • @caseda did a full power cycle just a few seconds ago. Then I had a thought, what if I can't add devices that are already added to a station (my Homey before factory reset). So I just resetted my Smoke sensor and then tried to add it again, and this works flawless :)
  • Z-Wave devices can indeed only be attached to 1 controller at a time, factory reset makes homey be a different controller for devices  :p
  • Erwin75Erwin75 Member
    edited August 2016
    No data  from fibaro sensors after reboot of homey.
    Fibaro Rgbw controller is working perfect now even after reboot
  • blusserblusser Member
    edited August 2016
    Fibaro door sensor (not plus) are not working well (tries multiple)
    After inclusion the device-id for association group 3 is not 1 which gives inclusion errors,  but even after changing that to 1, the inclusion errors are gone  (by forcing an update) but homey isn't reporting the correct status (alarm/no alarm). Reboot of homey didn't work either..
    Does somebody else has the same problem or is it only me ? ;-)  
    Fibaro app v1.0.4 by the way...
  • mvdkallenmvdkallen Member
    edited August 2016
    @Athom @Emile ;;

After upgrading to v0.9.1 I notice that, once I include Homey in my other Z-Wave network with HC2 as the main controller, that Homey does no longer do the survey on the Z-Wave network where it is included in (.. to actually adopt all current Z-Wave devices that are available in this network.

It is now standing in idle mode for 12 hours but I don't see any of my "HC2" devices appearing in Homey.

Am I doing something wrong, or?

Best regards,
    Mark

• roelfsreroelfsre Member
    edited August 2016
    Noticed when added my Fibaro Wallplug and identified it as a "Lamp", I could not switch on or off the device. 
    But when I added it to Zwave as "'Other", I did react on any input. 
    Both times using the Fibaro App.
    Anybody else experience the same issue ?
  • I am unable to install the greenwave app on my Homey running 0.9.1.... I thought z-wave apps where developed for use from version 0.9.1?
  • @RobertLijkendijk ;
    the app is from 0.9.2, which will come (probably) this Friday, 0.9.2 will fix some bugs with the z-wave driver.
  • I am unable to install the greenwave app on my Homey running 0.9.1.... I thought z-wave apps where developed for use from version 0.9.1?
    install the greenwave app manually. download it from github and modify the app.json file.
    the app seems to be working and i could pair my powernode6
This discussion has been closed.