The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.
This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
[NEW UPDATE] Magister for Homey (v2.0.7)
Homey app to interface with the Magister school information system.
After adding a student in the settings page, the following functionality is available:
- Trigger : New incoming grade
- Trigger : Change in day-roster today or tomorrow
- Condition : A lesson was scrapped today or tomorrow
- Condition : A test is planned today or tomorrow
- Action : Let Homey say all new grades for the last 24hrs or 7 days
- Action : Let Homey say the day-roster of today or tomorrow
- Action : Let Homey say the homework of today or tomorrow
- Action : Let Homey say the tests of today or tomorrow
- Incoming grade: grade, weight, class, description, studentname
- Roster change : scrapped hour, 1st hour, last hour, begin time, end time, studentname
- Log new incoming grades for all classes
Using parent credentials is not fully functional (no student picture, and only one student per school). Using student credentials is preferred.
Students and flows must be re-added when migrating from V1 to V2. The V1 student device should be deleted manually.
If you like the app you can show your appreciation by posting it in the forum. If you really like the app you can buy me a beer.
v2.0.7 2017.10.01 Minor bugfixes v2.0.6 2017.08.05 Condition cards bugfix. Removed driver v2.0.5 2017.08.05 Complete rewrite from device to app settings. Extra flowcards. Parent login partially implemented. Student login is preferred