This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2016
    @jovink ;
    then it's an "over time" issue, almost seems like homey is losing the module for too long when trying to receive the data..
    what is the distance of homey to the sensor? ( i know the sensor range test says green, just curious)
    and do you have any powered modules nearby, that are also connected to homey
    and what is the roof its attached to made off, does it include iron? (sounds weird but yes, it's a legitimate question)
  • @caseda ;
    the distance between homey and the sensor is not more then 2 meters. 
    it is mounted on wood. 
    Below the sensor (50/75 cm) is a radiator that's of course from metal. 

• Hi @Robin , tnx for the fix with the auto off , its working now. But the reaction time is bigger now with the .16. Wenn i push a light button in app is waiting up to 60 sek. to turn on or off the device.
  • @jovink ;;
    ah right... i was confusing it with the wrong sensor :blush: woops
    i will test it tomorrow, and add my own door sensor again, have a little bit newer version but shouldn't matter That much.

btw just for some more information,
    does it change state if you open and close the door/window?
    and it did work before .10 updates?
    or has it been not working since the app crashed in the update 1.0.12.
  • @caseda if i open the window then I see a yes. When closing I see a no. 
    I hadn't tried it because it's cold outside:) so now it works for a couple of hours. 
  • then it's a wake-up "issue" the default wake-up time of the sensor is 6 hours, which is quite alot... but i guess necessary for long battery life.

fibaro logic: how to get our device to last a year on a battery, good for putting it on the box, o wait we know, lets let it sleep for 6 hours at a time, nobody will notice... right? :lol:
    (default wake-up time of a lot of devices = 2 hours)
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    oops wrong place o:)
  • caseda said:
    then it's a wake-up "issue" the default wake-up time of the sensor is 6 hours, which is quite alot... but i guess necessary for long battery life.

fibaro logic: how to get our device to last a year on a battery, good for putting it on the box, o wait we know, lets let it sleep for 6 hours at a time, nobody will notice... right? :lol:
    (default wake-up time of a lot of devices = 2 hours)
    The wakeup timer setting will be added globaly, @emile said perhaps next update.
  • fredsky said:
    Since update 1.0.15 I lost contact with door-sensors and the motionsensor don't give motion and tamper alarm anymore.
    On 1.0.16, PTP and waking-up all sensors, they are present again.
  • I have a fibaro dimmer 2 (witch dims 3 halogen spots) and cannot save max dim level to 99 or 100. Because if I do save it to 99 and switch the dimmer on it automatically switches off again. Somebody gets also this behavior?
  • @Franq ;
    just tested it and its working properly here, what version of the app are you on? and what version of homey?
  • caseda said:
    @Franq ;
    just tested it and its working properly here, what version of the app are you on? and what version of homey?
    Latest homey version 0.10.3 and fibaro 1.0.16
  • @Robert or @caseda, any news about the MultiLevelSwitch class for the FGRM-222 so we can use percentages?
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2016
    @Fire69 ;;
    what does robert got to do with that? :open_mouth:

i don't know if @Emile already had the time to adres the MultiLevel issue.
    But if he didn't, he is still working on z-wave improvements this week but it will be in the next homey update.
    Don't know when the app update will come though.
    we will probably have to wait for athom (@Robin) to include the "dimming" capability of the roller shutters, don't know how i would have to handle that (yet).

i am already busy with pre-adding the scene activation for the dimmers, v1 and v2,
    so we are able to use both S1 and S2.!

and re-adding S2 to the FGS-2*3 (in-wall) Switches (already done with this)

so 0.10.4 is going to be awesome for z-wave :smiley:
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2016
    @Franq
    try to change the value to low
    (like 50, just not below the minimal value)
    save

and then put it to max again (99)
    and save,
    see if it still does weird things

you might need to re-add the dimmer to homey if it still is acting weird
  • caseda said:
    @Franq
    try to change the value to low
    (like 50, just not below the minimal value)
    save

and then put it to max again (99)
    and save,
    see if it still does weird things

you might need to re-add the dimmer to homey if it still is acting weird
    Did a repair already.

Shall try setting it to 50 first.

A thing I noticed also is that the option to force calibration is not turning into 'uitlezen' after saving. Thats what supposed to happen right? 
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2016
    @Franq ;;;
    it does change inside the module, just not inside homey. (also states this in the ? behind it ok, it does not anymore.. :D)

it's not easy to change parameter settings from the outside the settings page, still need to look into a way to do this (and actually kinda forgot that i needed to do this stil, thanks for the reminder)
    will look into it in the upcoming days somewhere, low priority though
  • caseda said:
    @Fire69 ;;
    what does robert got to do with that? :open_mouth:

i don't know if @Emile already had the time to adres the MultiLevel issue.
    But if he didn't, he is still working on z-wave improvements this week but it will be in the next homey update.
    Don't know when the app update will come though.
    we will probably have to wait for athom (@Robin) to include the "dimming" capability of the roller shutters, don't know how i would have to handle that (yet).

i am already busy with pre-adding the scene activation for the dimmers, v1 and v2,
    so we are able to use both S1 and S2.!

and re-adding S2 to the FGS-2*3 (in-wall) Switches (already done with this)

so 0.10.4 is going to be awesome for z-wave :smiley:
    Oups, scrolled back through the topic because I couldn't remember the name of the Athom guy working on the app and Robert was the first I saw.  Looks a bit like Robin so I got them confused  :#

Thanks for the info, nothing urgent, I'll wait for 0.10.4 then!

And thanks for all the work you're putting into this  <3
  • ErikBErikB Member
    edited October 2016

Franq said:
    I have a fibaro dimmer 2 (witch dims 3 halogen spots) and cannot save max dim level to 99 or 100. Because if I do save it to 99 and switch the dimmer on it automatically switches off again. Somebody gets also this behavior?
    Hai Franq  dat is redelijk normaal omdat fibaro dimmer software matig reageert op de belasting die er aan hangt .(dit om overbelasting te ver komen) de oplossing zou zijn om de dimmer even van het 220 lichtnet te halen even wachten en daarna weer aan te sluiten dan zal je zien dat hij zicht zelf gaat kalibreren ,dat zie je door dat hij langzaam de output omhoog schroef,,van zacht na Fel branden en daarna zet hij zich zelf uit ,dan zou alles weer goed moeten wezen .
  • hi,
    my 2 fibaro motion sensor, have always tamper allarm active, i reset them, removed and readd.. but nothing seems to works, also one don't get temperature and the other one the lux... i need to try and try again until they works?
    what's the correct procedure to add them? generic zwave and let homey fine the right product? force to add it from fibaro app (in that casa, which of 2 motion sensor i need to choice?)
    thank you
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2016
    @sommo,
    next time some more information is appreciated.
    Like homey's version and the app version, what version of the sensor are you talking about
    we don't know anything on what you have without you telling us.

for your first question i can only call,
    z-wave plus doesn't have to change any values for the tamper alarm to deactivate,
    the normal z-wave version you might need to re-set the value for tamper operation mode, the default configuration setting can be set wrong (even not set at all) in this z-wave version homey is using. (so change the value to a different one, save and re-set it back to 2nd value and save again, don't forget to wake-up your device, or wait for a maximum of 2 hours to let the sensor wake up on its own.

the procedure doesn't really matter which way you choose, it will always select the correct driver for you.
    but if you really want to choose in the fibaro app, then you should know yourself which version you have.
    You can see the full name of the device when you hover your mouse over the namen
  • caseda said:
    @mranderson I will look into it when I get home, there has been more problems with the signals of the sensor (it always would stay "no" even when alarm was triggered)
    Any luck with this? Only temp stats are reporting now.
  • @mranderson ;
    it should have been fixed in one of the last fibaro updates (1.0.12) but you probably need to re-pair it to homey if it is not working fully properly
  • Great, looks good right after re-pairing. Will report if something changes :)
  • Hi,

When I set the dim level of the "Fibaro Dimmer 2" with a flow. 1 second afther setting it, it directly sets it back to the previous value. Anyone experiencing the same?
  • Hi Everyone, I have a small problem with my Fibaro Roller Shutter 2 (v2.5). 

I have a flow which opens the roller shutter in the morning and closes it again in the evening. However, when I manually close the roller shutter BEFORE the closing flow is triggered, the closing flow strangely enough opens the roller shutter. 

in short: close + close = open ?!?

I have tested it several times and the behavior seems to be consistent. Has anyone else experienced this behavior? Is there a way to fix this? As far as I know, there is no way to read the current state of the Fibaro switch, so I cannot check in the flow if the rollershutter is actually open or closed. 
  • @JaapPelt ;
    if you can wait until 0.10.4 is out (and the driver updated), this will make it possible to open and close the roller shutters with percentage, and probably also a state flow card in which state it is in.
    in the meantime you could use a boolean variable to let homey know in which state it is in (true = up, false = down, or the other way around)
  • @caseda thanks for the tip. I Hope 0.10.14 will fix the problem. Percentage open and close would certainty be a nice addition too.
This discussion has been closed.