This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

1252627282931»

Comments

  • JPeJPe Member
    Can someone indicate which 2-relay devices do work on Homey with both inputs Fibaro / Qubino ?
    I have some Qubino dimmers ZMNHDD1with 3 inputs, but there is only 1 input usable.
  • k1sk1s Member
    When adding a Fibaro Double Switch 2 module, the App asks what kind of device has been added.  I selected 'fan', and now find that there is no on/off switch at the list level either in the Phone App (Android) or in the web gui

    How do you change the type of device that the Fibaro App thinks it is after it has been included?
  • Exclude it and do it again is the only way
  • k1sk1s Member
    Exclude it and do it again is the only way
    I was afraid you might say that.  It's such a PITA to included it (takes 30-40 tries, up to 2 hours).  Is the lack of on-off switch for device type 'Fan' a feature or a bug?  (i.e. can I expect it to get fixed at some point to avoid having to go through the inclusion pain?)
  • k1s said:
    Exclude it and do it again is the only way
    I was afraid you might say that.  It's such a PITA to included it (takes 30-40 tries, up to 2 hours).  Is the lack of on-off switch for device type 'Fan' a feature or a bug?  (i.e. can I expect it to get fixed at some point to avoid having to go through the inclusion pain?)
    Its a feature, the fan option gives you control over fanspeed. if you just want to switch something on or of use the switch type. Why does including it take so many tries? My fibaro switches get included in the first or second try. I normally take the homey to the switch.
  • k1sk1s Member
    MichaelD said:
    Why does including it take so many tries? My fibaro switches get included in the first or second try. I normally take the homey to the switch.
    That's something we (support@homey.com, github never got to the bottom of.  It's the same with Aeotec recessed door sensors.  I can have the homey and a wifi AP literally right next to the device and it fails to pair/include at various stages after 'identifying node as slave'.  Aeotec support said to try energising the device by pressing the button every so often, which definitely improved things for their devices, but even digging the Fibaro modules out of the wall boxes and pressing the button (rather than the off & on 3 times routine), doesn't make any difference for the Fibaro modules.
  • Off Topic: Yes, unfortunately I have the same experience with my Fibaro FGS-222's . After a reset of Homey it took me an entire afternoon to include 4 of these relays.
  • k1s said:
    MichaelD said:
    Why does including it take so many tries? My fibaro switches get included in the first or second try. I normally take the homey to the switch.
    That's something we (support@homey.com, github never got to the bottom of.  It's the same with Aeotec recessed door sensors.  I can have the homey and a wifi AP literally right next to the device and it fails to pair/include at various stages after 'identifying node as slave'.  Aeotec support said to try energising the device by pressing the button every so often, which definitely improved things for their devices, but even digging the Fibaro modules out of the wall boxes and pressing the button (rather than the off & on 3 times routine), doesn't make any difference for the Fibaro modules.
    Did they swap the unit for you yet? (Homey).
  • is it correct that my smoke detectors from Fibaro are not sending a Battery Warning?

    This flow doesn't seem to be working.

    While the device is beeping that its battery is empty. 


  • k1sk1s Member
    MichaelD said:
    Did they swap the unit for you yet? (Homey).
    That was never offered
  • edited July 2018
    Does anyone has problem with adding Fibaro Flood sensor? It recognized as simple z-wave device...
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/2498
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited July 2018
    @antonlushchykau until someone does what jeroen vollenbrock asks for (a screenshot of the node information on github) everyone with the new type of flood sensor will get an generic zwave device included.
  • edited July 2018
    caseda said:
    @antonlushchykau until someone does what jeroen vollenbrock asks for (a screenshot of the node information on github) everyone with the new type of flood sensor will get an generic zwave device included.
    Ok, I will do this today
  • BramBram Member, Athom
    This topic will be closed and continued at the new Homey community forum: 
    https://community.athom.com/t/362
This discussion has been closed.