This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• @Ronneman what version of the app are you? And at which one are you looking at In insights, there are 2 measurements in insights, Watt and kWh. 

If you only have one you will probably have to re-include it to homey
  • caseda said:
    @Ronneman what version of the app are you? And at which one are you looking at In insights, there are 2 measurements in insights, Watt and kWh. 

If you only have one you will probably have to re-include it to homey
    I currently have version v1.0.11 of the app

• casedacaseda Member
    edited September 2016
    @Ronneman ;Ah, I see what is wrong, it's using the wrong meter still in the 1.0.11 app version, has already been fixed in the upcoming 1.0.12, waiting for approval in the app store. 
  • caseda said:
    @Ronneman ;Ah, I see what is wrong, it's using the wrong meter still in the 1.0.11 app version, has already been fixed in the upcoming 1.0.12, waiting for approval in the app store. 
    Great! Thanks for your help.
  • @Ronneman ;
    You will still have to re-include it if you want both measurements in insights though. 

You're welcome.! 
  • Any update on the binary sensor ?    thanks and have a nice weekend !   
  • @djesko ;
    the FGBS-001 is a *** piece of fibaro :D it's the most annoying module i've ever seen.

athom hasn't come to a conclusion yet. (and has it on hold)
    I might have a possible way to do it pretty good, but it might cause homey to have too much traffic on the z-wave part.
    There are some solutions, but none work with homey properly yet.
    Still playing with it to find the most optimal way, but it takes a lot of time to try them all.

The issue:
    FGBS-001 is very bad at reporting it's own status to it's controller.
    It isn't fully accepted by the z-wave alliance either, that it is build according their specifications
    (it's not even on their website.!).
    and fibaro doesn't give firmware updates either.
    So conclusion is, it's just a badly designed module for the 2 contacts that it has. (it almost looks like an afterthought)

on a positive note.
    The temperature sensors isn't the problem anymore, and can easily be added to the module. (not fully confirmed, but i'm pretty positive on it)
  • @caseda ;

Thanks for the info , do you know any good binary sensor to get ? 
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited September 2016
    @djesko ;
    hmm, there are no specific binary sensor's out there that i know of.

If you want to have a module that can handle a switch input you can choose something like the relays (they need 230v though).
    If you can't get 230v there you could look at something like the door/window sensor that has a proprietary input for a switch. but it has no outputs if you want to trigger something with it as well.
    It just depends on your use case on what kind of module to use.

I'm still curious why any other brands haven't made a module for it yet, so many people want it.
    Maybe we should create our own 9v - 38v relay module.
  • How's approval for 1.0.12 going?  :)
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2016
    @MartijnDeRhoter ;
    i think they are waiting for 0.10.2 to come that should fix a small issue in some drivers. (modules that can have optional temperature sensors).
    At least, that is my believe. It's been waiting for a while to be accepted. (it has been merged for a week now)
  • WimstradamusWimstradamus Member
    edited October 2016
    A reseller (robbshop) had a module from Popp  kinda look like the  binay sensor, cant find it on de Popp website do.
  • After the last update i get this error

Stack trace:

TypeError: Cannot read property 'CommandClass' of undefined
    at /node_modules/homey-zwavedriver/lib/ZwaveDriver.js:447:26
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at /node_modules/homey-zwavedriver/lib/ZwaveDriver.js:431:23
    at Array.forEach (native)
    at /node_modules/homey-zwavedriver/lib/ZwaveDriver.js:417:29
    at /homey-app/wireless/zwave.js:53:12
    at process.<anonymous> (/homey-app/helpers/client.js:1:1146)
    at emitTwo (events.js:87:13)
    at process.emit (events.js:172:7)
    at internal/child_process.js:696:12

Exit code: 1

0.10.3firmware  1.0.12app
  • mrandersonmranderson Member
    edited October 2016
    Same error here, same fw. Devices are currently unavailable.
  • The fibaro-app is at 1.0.14 in the appstore since a couple of minutes? Can you check if there's an update available?
  • Indeed, please try .14, people still having issues with this version of the app?
  • And 15
  • mrandersonmranderson Member
    edited October 2016
    .15, and no error yet, devices are available. Smoke and heat alarm on zwave+ smoke sensor reports "-" instead of "No" after waking it up right next to Homey. Battery and temp works. Should it behave like this? 
  • My door sensors gives only a "-". 
    Yesterday I completely installed homey again. But now again a "-" 
  • It may take some time (longer then the two minutes which are claimed in the readme.md)
  • What settings do you guys use on tamper?   Motion sensor.. 

My tamper wont stop alarming 

Thanks 
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited October 2016
    @jovink, what version of the door/window sensor do you have

@djesko, the setting of the tamper alarm should have been set automatically to the proper value, it might not have send it properly if you just added it. so change the parameter setting to a different one, save, and change it back to the right value;
    if you already had it paired it will probably be a different issue, but just make sure you have set a time and the value of the tamper alarm cancellation to the value of auto off

@mranderson, please try to re include it and see if that helps
  • caseda said:
    @jovink, what version of the door/window sensor do you have

Fgk-104 
  • @jovink hmmm the report didn't change, maybe because of the included optional temperature command class, try re adding it to homey (sorry if it is using in a lot of flows)
  • caseda said:
    @jovink hmmm the report didn't change, maybe because of the included optional temperature command class, try re adding it to homey (sorry if it is using in a lot of flows)
    Okay I have done it.  
    For now it works. 
    To more I look again. 
    Thanks for your support 
  • A little bit of a dumb basic question maybe, but for connecting a fibaro wall plug you need to push the wall plug's button three times. That buttons turns off the wall plug. So that won't do anything. Therefore I can't get it connected.... Anybody here who got it connected? 
  • The button doesn't turn off the plug. Otherwise Homey wouldn't be able to reach it anymore to control it after you used the button to turn off a device that's connected to it :)
    The button cuts the power to the device that's plugged in, not the power for the plug itself.

Just triple click the button, it will work.  Make sure the plug is close enough to Homey when you try to connect it.
    Preferably less that 15cm, just to be sure.
  • Since update 1.0.15 I lost contact with door-sensors and the motionsensor don't give motion and tamper alarm anymore.
  • @fredsky works for me on the FGMS001, which device do you use?
This discussion has been closed.