This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.3

Comments

• Updated from 0.8.39 to 0.10.3. Was able to add some KaKu devices. But have problems with Zwave/Fibaro FGMS-001 motion sensor which I cant add (yes removed/resetted/learning mode etc.).
  • I can't either but the last couple of times experimental updates were only applied by manually pushing the update button. As long as you keep "automatic updates" off you get to chose which update you want I guess...
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    edited October 2016
    @Amelsfort, You can't unfortunately... Unless you do a full reset. 
  • Hi,
    Yes i dit pull the plug, that is the only way to get this going for now.
    I let it out of power for 10 minutes, afther that is works for a few days.
    THX!
  • TheoDeKoningTheoDeKoning Member
    edited October 2016
    My problem to recover is of too big or I am blacklisted.
    Have no reaction for so far besides the automatic reply 987.
  • My problem to recover is of too big or I am blacklisted.
    I think I just send you an email. 
  • Annemarie said:
    My problem to recover is of too big or I am blacklisted.
    I think I just send you an email. 
    And answered it. ;)
  • Just received my Homey. It updated to v0.10.3, but I'm unable to install any app. "This app is incompatible with your Homey software version". Tried logging out and in on both Homey and the App Store, restart of both Homey and browser, nothing works.
  • fooniac said:
    Just received my Homey. It updated to v0.10.3, but I'm unable to install any app. "This app is incompatible with your Homey software version". Tried logging out and in on both Homey and the App Store, restart of both Homey and browser, nothing works.
    Hi @fooniac, welcome to the community! There is a problem in Appstore that can cause this problem. Can you try to install the app via my.athom.com -> Add devices. Let me know if this helps you!
  • Last night, my Homey updated itself from v 0.8.x stable to 0.10.3. Unfortunately the flows created before the update are no longer visible. I tried a reboot, but they were still not there. So I recreated some of them, there were not that many.

I set up some flows that set and read a variable using the Better Logic app. A KaKu wireless doorbell btn flow sets a var bDoorbell to true on press, and another flow reacts on the variable change: it plays a sound, plus a voice message and sends a message to my phone (if I'm home).

Now the funny thing: when the action is triggered both the new and the old flow are being played! I'm sure because the new and old flows are set up using different sounds and voice messages. They are played simultaneously.

How can I remove the old flows?

• RocodamelsheRocodamelshe Member
    edited October 2016
    My guess is u need to re-pair ur Kaku devices. Best way i exerience is to remove the kaku app and re-install it.
    Ow, wait. Maybe that goes for the BL app. Or both.
  • @Rocodamelshe Afaik that's not the case for BL, only for 433 and 868 apps so KaKu, Zwave, Somfy etc
  • sanderbontjesanderbontje Member
    edited October 2016
    The pairing of the KaKu devices is not my problem, that is working okay. My problem is that some old flows are still running in the background, but I cannot reach them for editing or deletion. They are not visible in the new flow manager. But apparently are still there somewhere in Homey. How are the flows stored, as files or in a db? Can I access them in an alternate way to clear them? Is there perhaps a way to clear all flows without having to reset everything else?
  • Strange, didn't hear this before. I'd make a Github issue for this:
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues
  • Annemarie said:
    fooniac said:
    Just received my Homey. It updated to v0.10.3, but I'm unable to install any app. "This app is incompatible with your Homey software version". Tried logging out and in on both Homey and the App Store, restart of both Homey and browser, nothing works.
    Hi @fooniac, welcome to the community! There is a problem in Appstore that can cause this problem. Can you try to install the app via my.athom.com -> Add devices. Let me know if this helps you!
    I'm having the same problem, cannot install any app. I've tried the above, ie go to my.athom.com. It redirects to https://apps.athom.com, but still the message "This app is incompatible with your Homey software version".

Any ideas?
  • Don't go to apps.athom.com
    In the menu of your Homey, go to Devices/Apparaten and click the + to add a device.
    In the search field, type the name of your device.
    You will be able to install the app then.

• Recieved the 0.10.3 last night, and all is fine, looks like everything is working fine.
  • Fire69 said:
    Don't go to apps.athom.com
    In the menu of your Homey, go to Devices/Apparaten and click the + to add a device.

That did it, thanks!
  • My homey still did not receive this update? Im still on 0.9.2
  • Uncheck automatic updates and check it again
  • Thanks, did that before, now somehow it works...
  • Good good
  • Since 0.10.3 homey is not reacting anymore to okay homey (distance 4 meter) this was working great with version 0.10 must say a lot of problems from 0.10 are fixed in 0.10.3 is it just me? Did multiple restarts and power off. Maybe tomorrow I try the reset but I rather not
  • edited October 2016
    Hi, received Homey yesterday....cannot get the any app installed. I am looking to install: Buienradar, NOS and iCalendar toVoice...

Why is this the case with a newly installed Homey...?
  • See a couple of messages above, there's an issue with the app-store at the moment:
  • Menno said:
    Since 0.10.3 homey is not reacting anymore to okay homey (distance 4 meter) this was working great with version 0.10 must say a lot of problems from 0.10 are fixed in 0.10.3 is it just me? Did multiple restarts and power off. Maybe tomorrow I try the reset but I rather not
    Is the microphone on (settings-microphone)? Otherwise I would send your log to athom (settings-system) and copy the code you get in a message to support@athom.com...
  • @Sanderbontje see this Bug report https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/940 appears to be same issue. I have hidden flows. Could it be that you selected one of them?
  • @sanderbontje, what happens when you type the name of the flow in the search field?  Does it show up then?
  • edited October 2016
    The workaround for installing apps does not work when it is an app that does not control any hardware...such as Buienradar or iCalendar to voice

Suggestions anyone?
This discussion has been closed.