This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• @nicor ;

what is the distance you hold the FGS-223, within 1-1,5 meters?
    It is a pretty old bug which should be fixed/work better in the next upcoming homey update
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited September 2016
    @caseda ;
    The parser is causing problems. Using it will result in unexpected behavior. I used it in my zwave.me driver and after saving sometimes the module died and the settings never get saved properly. 

Jeroenvollenbrock confirmed it and his advice was to stop using the parser. 

And if that's resulting in the fact your driver isn't able to save settings.... Then this is the fact of the....  Parser. 
  • @MarcoF ;
    That is for the parsers that are used in parameters with 2 or 4 bytes, that will "crash" the module because the parsers only gives a 1 byte buffer (the language parameters work in) and not the required 2 or 4 byte buffer . 

That is the one and only problem the parsers are giving. 
  • caseda said:

The parsers for the checkbox are most of the time still needed cause the build in parser is doing it the wrong way around (checked = false, unchecked = true, and should be the other way around).

the picker does not use any parsers (and has never done this), it just transmits the value to the module.

Well, that solved my FGRM-222 calibration problem :)
    I have to check the calibration, save the settings, uncheck the calibration and save again, then it starts calibrating  :D
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited September 2016
    @Fire69 ;
    lol, one of the few drivers written by athom.. oh well,
    now at least we know the problem.

let me make a small (extremely tiny) pull request with that edit in the z-wave (capa) core, will make things a lot easier in the driver department.
    then only 1 parser needed for all the (fibaro) drivers, yay!
  • Here I am again with another question/request concerning the roller shutters  o:)

This weekend I created my flows this weekend to automate the shutters. 
    Yesterday they didn't work, turned out to be a weird z-wave thingie, worked again after a reboot. 

But that made me realize that with the current driver you can't see if there opened or closed. 
    I know support for controlling them by percentage is still underway, but would it with the current command classes be possible to see if they are fully opened or closed? 
  • @Fire69: I read the comment and wondering (did not follow the rest concerning the roller shutters), what command class is used and the reason for that? I have roller shutters in use with my other domotica system and that system uses the switch multilevel command class as if it is a dimmer. Works fine for me.
  • I don't know exactly what class is being used for the moment, but they were looking into implementing the Multilevel class. 
  • @Fire69: OK, that sounds like it isn't used at this moment... ;)
  • No, unfortunately not, so it's just up/down/stop for now. 
  • viktorviktor Member
    edited September 2016
    https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1472763659000610

robinbolscher [11:00 PM] @fire69@viktor we are in contact with support on the switch multi level cc implementation, it will be possible to control the shutters through this cc (just not yet)
  • Thanks, couldn't find that message anymore, forgot it was on slack  :)
  • caseda said:
    @MarcoF ;
    the parsers for the number parameters is the one that is not needed, it is now dealt with inside the z-wave capability core

The parsers for the checkbox are most of the time still needed cause the build in parser is doing it the wrong way around (checked = false, unchecked = true, and should be the other way around).

the picker does not use any parsers (and has never done this), it just transmits the value to the module.

@Oskar
    what version of the motion sensor do you have, the z-wave plus or the normal z-wave version.
    what version of homey and the app are you on.

Have you changed the settings, pressed save, and then woke up the device? (triple click b-button or wait at max 2 hours, the default wake-up)

The normal version is working for me all the time when using the led color.
    I'm using Fibaro 1.0.10, Homey 0.93 and zwave plus fibaro sensor.
    I will now try also with the raw configuration parameters to see this is working better.
  • caseda said:
    @nicor ;

It is a pretty old bug which should be fixed/work better in the next upcoming homey update

Still have the same issue after updating Homey to v0.10.0 and the Fibaro App v1.0.11. Even after a factory reset of Homey itself.

tracked a bug in GitHub #53.
  • nicor said:
    caseda said:
    @nicor ;

Still have the same issue after updating Homey to v0.10.0 and the Fibaro App v1.0.11. Even after a factory reset of Homey itself.

tracked a bug in GitHub #53.
    Same problem here!
  • @nicor @0burner0 ;
    I have updated the FGS-223 driver, which could result in it including now.
    Could one (or both) of you try it out?
    if it still doesn't want to include (stops at association settings) and you know how to run it in debug mode, please do so :smile:
  • Are there any changes in zwave with v0.10.0 so you can get the binary sensor working?
  • @Wimstradamus ;
    athom has one of their own now and is working on it, i have not had the time yet to look at it properly, there has been a change that (could) made it possible to add the temperature sensor(s) at least, but waiting on an answer for confirmation.
  • caseda said:
    @nicor @0burner0 ;
    if it still doesn't want to include (stops at association settings) and you know how to run it in debug mode, please do so :smile:

Yes but you have to help me to install it :)

• HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited September 2016
    0burner0 said:
    caseda said:
    @nicor @0burner0 ;
    if it still doesn't want to include (stops at association settings) and you know how to run it in debug mode, please do so smile

Yes but you have to help me to install it

Maybe this can help you 
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1448/how-to-cli-install-method
  • 0burner00burner0 Member
    edited September 2016
    HansieNL said:
    0burner0 said:
    caseda said:
    @nicor @0burner0 ;;;
    if it still doesn't want to include (stops at association settings) and you know how to run it in debug mode, please do so smile

Yes but you have to help me to install it

Maybe this can help you 
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1448/how-to-cli-install-method
    Thnx, I already installed the Knighrider led. So I know how to CLI-install.
    In Github I cant find a updated version.

Edit: Is it allready possible to start a scene with the Fibaro dimmer v2 (button one, pulse)?
    I cant find a option to start it. In the device parameters there is a option, 2x pulse is max light.
  • @0burner0 ;
    no there is no scene activation implemented yet.
    the 2x to full brightness is being handled inside the module, the trigger is not being send to homey.

the updated version of the fibaro app is in the link i posted previously
    edited September 2016
    Installed!!
    @caseda

Get this error in the settings page with a red !.

Stack trace:

Error: Cannot find module 'homey-zwavedriver'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:325:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:276:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/drivers/FGD-211/driver.js:4:21)
    at Module._compile (module.js:409:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:343:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)

Exit code: undefined

Alle my Fibaro devices are gone and cant find the Fibaro app in the device list.

After reboot:

Same problem

After power reset:

Same problem

_________
    Edit: Tryed to install the drivers but get this error:

C:\com.fibaro-master>npm install --save https://github.com/athombv/node-homey-zwavedriver
    npm WARN addRemoteGit Error: not found: git
    npm WARN addRemoteGit     at getNotFoundError (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:15:12)
    npm WARN addRemoteGit     at F (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:70:19)
    npm WARN addRemoteGit     at E (C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:82:29)
    npm WARN addRemoteGit     at C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\which.js:91:16
    npm WARN addRemoteGit     at C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\node_modules\isexe\index.js:44:5
    npm WARN addRemoteGit     at C:\Program Files\nodejs\node_modules\npm\node_modules\which\node_modules\isexe\windows.js:29:5
    npm WARN addRemoteGit     at FSReqWrap.oncomplete (fs.js:82:15)
    npm WARN addRemoteGit  git+https://github.com/athombv/node-homey-zwavedriver.git resetting remote C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_git-remotes\https-github-com-athombv-node-homey-zwavedriver-git-d13ca10c because of error: { [Error: not found: git] code: 'ENOGIT' }
    npm ERR! git clone --template=C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_git-remotes\_templates --mirror https://github.com/athombv/node-homey-zwavedriver.git C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_git-remotes\https-github-com-athombv-node-homey-zwavedriver-git-d13ca10c: undefined
    npm ERR! git clone --template=C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_git-remotes\_templates --mirror https://github.com/athombv/node-homey-zwavedriver.git C:\Users\Mark\AppData\Roaming\npm-cache\_git-remotes\https-github-com-athombv-node-homey-zwavedriver-git-d13ca10c: undefined
    npm ERR! Windows_NT 10.0.10586
    npm ERR! argv "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node.exe" "C:\\Program Files\\nodejs\\node_modules\\npm\\bin\\npm-cli.js" "install" "--save" "https://github.com/athombv/node-homey-zwavedriver"
    npm ERR! node v4.4.5
    npm ERR! npm  v2.15.5
    npm ERR! code ENOGIT

npm ERR! not found: git
    npm ERR!
    npm ERR! Failed using git.
    npm ERR! This is most likely not a problem with npm itself.
    npm ERR! Please check if you have git installed and in your PATH.

npm ERR! Please include the following file with any support request:
    npm ERR!     C:\com.fibaro-master\npm-debug.log

C:\com.fibaro-master>

Edit:

Gelukt!!!!

You have to install this program then retry it!!!
    https://git-for-windows.github.io

edited September 2016
    caseda said:
    @0burner0 ;;
    no there is no scene activation implemented yet.
    the 2x to full brightness is being handled inside the module, the trigger is not being send to homey.

the updated version of the fibaro app is in the link i posted previously
    Installed the latest app, but it still doesnt work.
    Adding the device takes verry long,

Stuck @: adding app-specifieke association groups

• Oskar said:
    caseda said:
    @MarcoF ;
    the parsers for the number parameters is the one that is not needed, it is now dealt with inside the z-wave capability core

@Oskar
    what version of the motion sensor do you have, the z-wave plus or the normal z-wave version.

Have you changed the settings, pressed save, and then woke up the device? (triple click b-button or wait at max 2 hours, the default wake-up)

I will now try also with the raw configuration parameters to see this is working better.
    Sine I have updated to latest homey 0.10.0. Still not been able to turn off the led light with movement.
    parameter added is 80,1,0. What am I missing?
  • Oskar said:
    Oskar said:
    caseda said:
    @MarcoF ;

@Oskar

Sine I have updated to latest homey 0.10.0. Still not been able to turn off the led light with movement.
    parameter added is 80,1,0. What am I missing?
    Update: I removed and readded the sensor. Now it does work.
  • Is it already possible for the Fibaro Wall Plug to display the usage in kWh in Insight? 
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited September 2016
    @Ronneman yes, since 0.10 the power and power usage is being correctly displayed in insights
  • caseda said:
    @Ronneman yes, since 0.10 the power and power usage is being correctly displayed in insights
    How do I switch it? I am currently also on 0.10 but still see it as Watt. Or do I have to remove the device and add it again?
This discussion has been closed.