This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[App] Qubino by Athom - main discussion topic

edited August 2017 in Apps

Qubino by Athom App - main discussion topic

Main discussion topic to centralize all Questions, Answers and Information around the Qubino App for the Z-wave devices of Qubino (www.qubino.com)

Links and information:

Athom Homey apps store: https://apps.athom.com/app/com.qubino
Qubino App code repository: https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino (CLI install how to)

Specific device topics:
<Links to other relevant Qubino topics, e.g. device topics>

Issue resolution and feature requests:

Please be aware that this topic is not actively monitored by Athom; it is a topic maintained by the community to share knowledge within the community.
In order to keep track of issues and feature requests for the Qubino app, please them at: https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino/issues

App contribution and co-development:

This app is actively supported by the following community developers: @kasteleman
Contributions to this app can be made by any community members, more information can be found on: https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

Qubino App - Frequently Asked Questions 

Which devices are supported by the Qy app:
In the app store a list of supported devices is shown with picture and description in the 'Supported devices' list. This list is generated by the actual content of the app.
In the readme of the app store, a more detailed list is maintained by the developers, showing the device numbers and the state in which the device has been implemented (e.g. basic support or fully implemented)

My device is not supported, how do I get it implemented into the Qubino app:
Most devices are implemented but new devices are being developed by Qubino. If your device is not supported, check on this topic if there are already plans to add support. In addition create a GitHub issue (see link above) to request to add support for this device.

What is the changelog of the Qubino App:
The changelog of the app is shown in the readme of the app store (see link above), but can also be derived from the commit overview on the Github repository: https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino/commits/master

Forum Discussion

Initial Discussion created by @TedTolboom
Ask any Moderator to add/update/correct this Discussion.
Tagged:

Comments

• kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited August 2017
    Mod break: merged old Qubino app topic into new to keep history
    Are there people around here in need of a qubino z-wave app in order to support these devices? I'm working on a qubino app, but have only 2 devices that i can test. Request are welkom!
  • I own a quibino z-wave plus dimmer which was working perfectly with fw v0.8.35
    Would really love to get this dimmer  connected again. This dimmer is working sligthly better with 240V LED's than the fibaro ones (no bypass needed, can dim till 1%)
    edited August 2016
    @Ronald_A sent you a pm

Need module nummer, device id and device type to get started
  • I have 2 Qubino flush shutter DC modules, but I don't own a Homey yet, so I can't test.

Device name: Qubino Flush Shutter DC ZMNHOD1
    Type: 0003
    ID: 0053
  • Skorpion said:
    I have 2 Qubino flush shutter DC modules, but I don't own a Homey yet, so I can't test.

Device name: Qubino Flush Shutter DC ZMNHOD1
    Type: 0003
    ID: 0053
    Ok, specific settings that you use, that are listed in the manual?
  • I only use default settings, but it would be nice if parameter 78: force auto calibration, is available.
  • Hi Martin, the dimmer ZMNHDD1 is mentioned here : https://www.domoticz.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8550

There is also a link to the manual (attached pdf)
    I have not managed to connect it with the newest homey firmware.

Do you need more info ?

Thanks on advance for your support.

Ronald
    edited August 2016
    @Ronald_A: That should get me started. Btw, no tempsensor attached?
  • @Ronald_A : are you on slack?
  • Not on slack, sorry.  I have no sensors attached at this moment.
    Most important feature of the qubino flush dimmer is the ability to dim my GU10 COB Led's from max till 1% and the ability to change the "Dimming time when key pressed" (parameter 66) 

edited August 2016
    Ronald_A said:
    Not on slack, sorry.  I have no sensors attached at this moment.
    Most important feature of the qubino flush dimmer is the ability to dim my GU10 COB Led's from max till 1% and the ability to change the "Dimming time when key pressed" (parameter 66) 

Send you a pm, have some code ready......
  • I am using 2 Quibino dimmers here as well, if needed I might be able to help you with testing.
  • I am using 2 Quibino dimmers here as well, if needed I might be able to help you with testing.
    Do you have Type numbers?
  • edited August 2016
    I am using 2 Quibino dimmers here as well, if needed I might be able to help you with testing.
    Yes Qubino Dimmer ZMNHDD1
    It also supports power consumption monitoring

Yes Qubino Dimmer ZMNHDD1
    It also supports power consumption monitoring

Send you a pm
  • @kasteleman
    Installed the app from github via the cli:
    1) Used the most right icon to install my ZMNHDD1 (marked ZMNHVD1 F..) Connection went smooth although the dial screen refers to holding a button for 2 seconds: This should be 3 x fast click
    2) Tested and can dim 
    3) several other windows/screens refer to type ZMHDA2  (e.g. wat is er ingeplugd)
    4) In associations settings group 1 and group 4 defaults to "0" with a red rectangular around the box (left it as is for now)
    5) Insight shows dim levels ok, but power not yet implemented

Thanks for the work till now !  I am glad I can use my dimmer again.

Ronald

edited August 2016
    Ronald, you did not run it from the command line instead of install?
    The dialog box refers to the service button on the back of the module, not the switch botton.
    Something is wrong then with the association groups. Red rectangular is not ok. Can you change it?
    Can you run the app instead of install and mail me the output that you get?
    Btw did you install it from within the app, or the z-wave item, that is, did you choose the device youreself?

Edit: sorry did not read the post correct.
    Can you exclude the device and include it again, but the select the default z-wave button instead of the app? It then should select the device itself.
  • BTW fixed the description for the ZMNHDD1 on github
  • @kasteleman ;
    Adding the dimmer via the default Z-wave indeed auto-selected the correct dimmer plus the dialog window/prompt to start the connection did not show the 2 second instuction mentioned eatlier. Looking forward to the next update ! 
  • @kasteleman ;
    forgot to mention that it was no problem to overwrite the "0" in the associations. I used "1" for both field after which the red rectangles disappeared .
    edited August 2016
    @Ronald_A :
    In the second atemp, the association problem was solved for you without interaction?
  • @Ronald_A :
    In the second atemp, the association problem was solved for you without interaction?
    Just needed to overwrite the default zero values in both fields to any valid value (in my case "1") . But that was the same in both device install methods. 
  • @Ronald_A did you test the latest version on my github?
  • App is awaiting approval for appstore
  • @kasteleman
    Just installed 1.01 downloaded from GitHub

-Group 1 and 4 associsations still defaults  to "0"  I think this these should be "1".
    -Device name still shows ZMHDA2  in stead of my ZMNHDD1
    -Remove device instructions when you click on the coss in the upper right corner does not work. Can only remove device in homey ZWAVE menu (clik 3 x after removing a zwave device )

-Energy level visible in the device window and avaible in the flow editor !! Great !!!
    -Installing the device now runs okay, whit the correct instructions.

Ronald
    edited August 2016
    Hi Ronald. Thx for the feedback. Wil have a look at it. Did you install the device from within the app, or the default zwave inclusion? I know the association should default to 1, so something is going wrong in the app. Difficult to figure out as i don't own the device myself. The other 2 devices work fine for me. I wil compare it and have a look if i can find a difference. Can you also provide device id etc?
  • @kasteleman ;
    Perhaps a stupid question: Where can I find the device ID ? I know the manufacturer ID = 345 
    Further more I have tried both methods to install the dimmer. Both methods give the same result.

edited August 2016
    Considering the product id and the product type id you're dimmer is a zmnhda2 and not a zmnhdd1. The latest has product type id 1 and product id 51. So no matter what i do, it wil always display as a hda2 because that dimmer has type id 1 and product id 1 and that i can conform because i OWN that dimmer myself! Can you check the label on the dimmer? How far is the dimmer from Homey at the moment you include it? Also the screenshot shows "secure" no. If i'm not mistaken, that means it is not detected as zwave plus device. 
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited August 2016
    according to my list, 
    ZMNHDD1 = productId: 81 and not 51?
    where did you get the 51

but me being a little bit curious, i'm missing the github link in this threat ;o
  • @kasteleman ;
    @caseda ;
    Ik schaam mij diep: Blijkt er idd een ZMNHDA2 te zijn ingebouwd. Sorry!