This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• @caseda ;, do you also have an idea how I can fix the door/windows sensor (v1) ?
    I can add the sensor but the at first the association in group 3 != 1 (but an random(?) other number).
    After changing that number (group 3) to 1 (homey) and tripple clicking the tmp button to update the values, the sensor reacts ok, but not updating its status to homey (eq the sensor status is not updated within homey)...
  • @blusser ;
    i can't give you an answer today, think i will need to look further into this (and its already late)
    But to be clear, it is giving the proper signal with the LED? (on when open, off when closed)
  • Maybe it needs some time?
  • A huge thanks for adding the support for the dimmer 2!

The dimmer 2 has two switch inputs. I wonder if it is possible if my Homey can recieve these inputs? This way i can turn on/off my philips hue.
  • Damn, my Fibaro flood sensor stopped working after 1 time in the shower... it worked well with Homey (colorlooping the Hue light in the bathroom for 5 minutes) but when I came home hours later, it was making a long beep and now it appears water leaked into the sensor.... :(
  • Sorry but.... LOL! Flood sensor that's not waterproof!  :D
  • Yeah I was first also laughing out loud, but then I remembered the price I paid for it... ah well :)

Still need to see if I can get it working again, perhaps replacing the battery will work (although it  seemed that was not the problem).

Luckily, Homey was not the problem :)
  • Seems they have all ( eenmalig gebruik )  :'(
  • jorden said:
    Yeah I was first also laughing out loud, but then I remembered the price I paid for it... ah well :)

Still need to see if I can get it working again, perhaps replacing the battery will work (although it  seemed that was not the problem).

Luckily, Homey was not the problem :)
    No warranty?

On Slack jaxc posted an image for the settings of his smoke sensor.
    https://athomcommunity.slack.com/files/jaxc/F1Z4NU013/slack_for_ios_upload.jpg

I don't have the same settings.
    Anyone else have this screen?
  • PeaoPeao Member
    Is it possible to add the Fibaro Relay Switch (Double Relay Switch) yet? I am on vacation so I can't try it by myself :smile: 

• Put the flow sensor in a jar with some uncooked rise leave it there for a few hours good change it will be dry and working again 
  • Kan iemand mij vertellen, waarom een Fibaro motion sensor niet opnieuw beweging ziet na 30 sec (bedoel het doorgeven van beweging naar Homey) Als ik het goed begrijp, dan stopt een Fibaro MS voor 30 sec na motion gezien te hebben (Motion alarm cancellation delay) met het doorgeven van een signaal beweging, maar toch gaat na 480 sec het licht uit, ondanks er beweging is in de tussentijd. Terwijl na 30 sec de MS toch weer een signaal moet doorgeven naar Homey, toch? snap er niets meer van...  :(
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited August 2016
    JustMark said:
    The dimmer 2 has two switch inputs. I wonder if it is possible if my Homey can recieve these inputs? This way i can turn on/off my philips hue.
    It can, but has not been fully implemented as of yet
  • mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited August 2016
    Reemster said:
    Kan iemand mij vertellen, waarom een Fibaro motion sensor niet opnieuw beweging ziet na 30 sec (bedoel het doorgeven van beweging naar Homey) Als ik het goed begrijp, dan stopt een Fibaro MS voor 30 sec na motion gezien te hebben (Motion alarm cancellation delay) met het doorgeven van een signaal beweging, maar toch gaat na 480 sec het licht uit, ondanks er beweging is in de tussentijd. Terwijl na 30 sec de MS toch weer een signaal moet doorgeven naar Homey, toch? snap er niets meer van... 
    You can check if the signal is send to homey by add a countdown-timer (countdown timer app from the store). You set the timer on 60sec and activate this

FLOW 1: Motion detect -> then.. timer countdown set 60sec and light goes on
    FLOW 2: Motion detect -> set countdown timer to 60sec
    FLOW3: Countdowntimer is "null" -> turn light off

In settings-> countdown timer you can see if the timer reacts if there is movement afer 30sec. Timer has to start from 60sec
  • @Reemster ;
    It's actually like this:
    • The sensor sees motion, triggers motion.
    • Motion sensor is "blind" for 8 seconds (default)
    • After the 8 seconds until alarm cancellation (default 30 seconds) sees more motion, it will keep the alarm on (does not send a new signal) and resets back to start of this point
    • If there was no motion seen between the 8 and 30 seconds it will stop the alarm (and thus turn off your lights in your situation)
    so it can happen you moved in the first 8 seconds, then stayed still for 22 seconds, and thus the alarm turns off

Dutch translation:
    Het zit eigenlijk zo:
    • De sensor ziet beweging, zet alarm aan
    • Sensor is blind voor 8 seconden (standaard)
    • na de 8 seconden en tot alarm annulering (standaard 30 seconden) hij weer beweging ziet, houd hij het alarm aan (zend geen nieuw signaal) en reset naar het begin van dit punt
    • als er geen beweging word gezien tussen de 8 en 30 seconden stopt het alarm (en gaat dus het licht uit in jouw situatie)
    Dus het kan gebeuren dat je beweegt in de eerste 8 seconden en dan stil zit voor 22 seconden, en dus het alarm uit gaat

• Bedankt voor de reacties. Ik had erbij moeten vertellen dat ik gebruik maakt van de CountDown app. Heb 3 flows.

beweging aan = licht aan
    beweging uit = zandloper aan voor 480 sec
    zandloper leeg = licht uit. 

Na de 8 seconden en tot alarm annulering (standaard 30 seconden) hij weer beweging ziet, houd hij het alarm aan (zend geen nieuw signaal) en reset naar het begin van dit punt

Als bovenstaande waar is, dan kan je toch nooit een FIbaro sensor gebruiken om de lichten aan te sturen? Of ik moet een flow maken die dan om de 60 sec controlleert of het alarm/beweging nog aanstaat... en dan opnieuw de zandloper weer activeerd... Bedankt voor de info.
  • Ohw, maar bedenk net dat ik zo'n flow niet kan aanmaken, want Fibaro sensors hebben in Homey nog helemaal geen ...en... kaarten ... zucht!  :(
  • PeaoPeao Member
    Peao said:
    Is it possible to add the Fibaro Relay Switch (Double Relay Switch) yet? I am on vacation so I can't try it by myself :smile: 

Push? ;)
  • als je gebruik wil maken van de countdown timer dan zul je 2 flows moeten maken voor het uitschakelen:
    1. wanneer beweging Stopt, zet timer.
    2. als beweging begint, en timer loopt nog, stop timer

Wat de echte bedoeling is, en dus geen count down app nodig:
    1. als beweging begint, zet verlichting aan.
    2. Als beweging stopt (na 30 seconden geen beweging) zet verlichting uit.
    Als de 30 seconden niet genoeg is, verzet de annuleer tijd naar hogere aantal seconden (45 seconden bijvoorbeeld) hierdoor meer kans je tussen de 8 en 45 seconden zit met een beweging en de beweging (en dus lamp) aan blijft.

English:
    If you want to use the countdown timer then you will need to make 2 flows for turning off.
    1. When motion Stops, set timer
    2. When motion starts and timer still runnen, stop timer
    what the real way is, and you will not need the count down app for this:
    1. if motion starts, turn on lights
    2. if motion stops (after 30 seconds no motion) turn of the lights.
    if 30 seconds is not enough, just set the cancellation timer higher (like 45 seconds) that way there is more chance you will between the 8 and 45 seconds and this will let the motion be active (and lights on)
  • @Peao
    i don't know yet, i have not tried to add multiple devices with one inclusion (because of the 2 separate relais)

and athom has not responded yet to any of the questions on if, and how they are implementing this
    @Robin
    Since your the head of Z-Wave at the moment (since emile is on holiday), care to shed some light on this?
    Or do we need to wait for @Emile on this topic

btw, i just noticed, where is @Taco? on holiday i presume?
  • @Reemster I'm also trying to make this work with my lights in the kitchen with no success. Lights go out when I'm moving. Will try to alter the default window time and Report results Back here
  • caseda said:
    @Peao
    i don't know yet, i have not tried to add multiple devices with one inclusion (because of the 2 separate relais)

and athom has not responded yet to any of the questions on if, and how they are implementing this
    @Robin
    Since your the head of Z-Wave at the moment (since emile is on holiday), care to shed some light on this?

@caseda ;
    isn't it the same as the greenwave powernode 6?
    if you cab start with the single relay switch, that would already be great ;-)
  • @blusser ;
    Can you control all 6 sockets individually? (yes this should be possible with the node 6)
    If so then I'll look into that code,
    Might be able to adapt the code.

If not, might try to include at least the main controller and then you are able to switch both relays at the same time (or is just relay 1 better?) 
    Don't know when I have time for this though, maybe before end of this week
  • caseda said:
    @Peao

@Robin

Sorry, I tend to miss these questions on the forum. If they are urgent or are blocking your development, please send me a PM or mention on Slack.

If the device supports multiChannel (CC) you can use the multiChannelNodes configuration (https://github.com/athombv/com.greenwavesystems/blob/master/app.json#L49) this will automatically add the extra devices needed and let you control them. 

Note, for now all devices show a device settings view, but only the main device's settings are functional. Concerning multiChannel reports, I am not sure how to handle this as of yet (discerning between sub-nodes).

Does this help?
  • caseda said:
    @blusser ;
    Can you control all 6 sockets individually? (yes this should be possible with the node 6)
    If so then I'll look into that code,
    Might be able to adapt the code.

If not, might try to include at least the main controller and then you are able to switch both relays at the same time (or is just relay 1 better?) 
    Don't know when I have time for this though, maybe before end of this week
    @caseda,

with the powernode 6 I'm able to control all individual sockets seperatly.
    If I add the relay switch as a general z-wave device I'm only able to control the first switch.
    maybe this helps :-)
  • @Robin
    That definitely helps had not looked in the app.json for the greenwave devices, thanks
    And no problem you look over forum posts, it's pretty busy on the forum sometimes

For the settings of the child devices, since it's a full device object.
    Isn't it possible to add a (new) value?
    "no-settings": true
    This should be pretty easy to implement as (temporary) solution

@blusser ;
    If I can find some time this evening I'll see what I can do, but don't hope for too much
    Will be more likely that it will be tomorrow (evening) or the day after
  • @caseda,

no problem at all, do you have those relay switches or do you depend on the community for testing?
  • @blusser ;
    I don't have 1 yet, but I'm going to buy one (need one anyway pretty soon, good reason to get it already)

But testing in the publics anyways is always better :smiley:
  • aloftaloft Member
    edited August 2016
    For the adventurous among us, the FGS-222 (Fibaro double relay switch) driver is available  at https://github.com/ralfvd/com.fibaro .   It doesn't have multichannelnode configuration yet, I'll try to add that asap. But anyone is free to take-over development. United we stand strong ;-)

I didn't actually get a successful pairing yet, but I suspect a faulty Fibaro switch instead of faulty code.
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    aloft said:
    For the adventurous among us, the FGS-222 (Fibaro double relay switch) driver is available  at https://github.com/ralfvd/com.fibaro .   It doesn't have multichannelnode configuration yet, I'll try to add that asap. But anyone is free to take-over development. United we stand strong ;-)

I didn't actually get a successful pairing yet, but I suspect a faulty Fibaro switch instead of faulty code.

Going to test tomorrow, too busy these days ....

This discussion has been closed.