This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.9.1

Comments

• You could expect some issues with icons, if you do that, though.
  • @MennoVanGrinsven cool, I'll give that a try tonight! :smile:  Can you also get power measurements from the Node6 using the ap?? :smile: I've got 3 powernodes 6 and 3 powernodes 1 so really want to give this app a go
  • Just saw the Fibaro app is updated, now with dimmer 2 included. Installed my dimmer 2 modules and they are working great! Huge Improvement @Athom - Kuddo's!

• Actuall, @RalfVanDooren did the heavy lifting for the dimmer 2 

Kuddo's for @RalfVanDooren ;
     :smile: 

• spoelly said:
    MarcoF said:
    Julian said:
    Hmm, my curtains closed at sunset last night and were open again after sunrise.

At the moment there are so much differences in working functions/apps, that I will see/check myself hope for the best. ;)

Going to add notification cards to the vacation flows :) 2 tests in one :D

OK did some tests and it looks like the current flows didn't run, because..... The Email App failed on flow test. 

Did add the mobile card and selected the last mobile device of my device and push notifications came through. 

Now its waiting till 21:2? for sunset and see if sunset trigger works. 
    And again my sunset triggered on 20:11 when i aspect that it should be 21:xx

:angry:
    I use my Fibaro motion sensor to report the lux value, I store it in a variable and have another flow look at the variable. If its below a certain value (your choosing) it will turn on my lights. This will turn off the lights when its dark during the day because of the weather, instead of only doing it on "fixed" times.
  • p0nts said:
    spoelly said:
    MarcoF said:
    Julian said:

At the moment there are so much differences in working functions/apps, that I will see/check myself hope for the best. ;)

Going to add notification cards to the vacation flows :) 2 tests in one :D

OK did some tests and it looks like the current flows didn't run, because..... The Email App failed on flow test. 

Did add the mobile card and selected the last mobile device of my device and push notifications came through. 

:angry:
    I use my Fibaro motion sensor to report the lux value, I store it in a variable and have another flow look at the variable. If its below a certain value (your choosing) it will turn on my lights. This will turn off the lights when its dark during the day because of the weather, instead of only doing it on "fixed" times.
    @p0nts : is you're motion sensor detect the lux well. My sensor reports nothing in 0.9.1 with the latest app from the store. Which settings are you using? ( I have the non zwave-plus version 2.7
  • p0ntsp0nts Member
    edited August 2016
    mbalik79 said:
    p0nts said:
    spoelly said:
    MarcoF said:
    Julian said:

At the moment there are so much differences in working functions/apps, that I will see/check myself hope for the best.

Going to add notification cards to the vacation flows  2 tests in one D

angry
    @p0nts : is you're motion sensor detect the lux well. My sensor reports nothing in 0.9.1 with the latest app from the store. Which settings are you using? ( I have the non zwave-plus version 2.7
    Yeah mine works, on the day or release it worked, then a day later it didnt work and since yesterday it all seems to work fine now.

I have the z-wave plus version, no changes done in settings just paired it and thats it.

Sorry to hear its not working for you, I think I am unable to help because I don't know allot from Z-Wave yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bphviuedmn1irp4/Screenshot 2016-08-03 14.56.12.png?dl=0
  • p0nts said:
    mbalik79 said:
    p0nts said:
    spoelly said:
    MarcoF said:
    Julian said:

At the moment there are so much differences in working functions/apps, that I will see/check myself hope for the best.

angry
    Yeah mine works, on the day or release it worked, then a day later it didnt work and since yesterday it all seems to work fine now.

I have the z-wave plus version, no changes done in settings just paired it and thats it.

Sorry to hear its not working for you, I think I am unable to help because I don't know allot from Z-Wave yet.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bphviuedmn1irp4/Screenshot 2016-08-03 14.56.12.png?dl=0
    @p0nts : thanks for answer. Think I am gonna by a z-wave plus version..and try the older one later.
  • NPetersNPeters Member
    edited August 2016
    the elro app is also broken since 0.9.1, i reinstalled the app but it doesnt pair my remote anymore..
  • @MennoVanGrinsven cool, I'll give that a try tonight! :smile:  Can you also get power measurements from the Node6 using the ap?? :smile: I've got 3 powernodes 6 and 3 powernodes 1 so really want to give this app a go
    Yeah I think so. At least I got some reading of 0.01 wh 
  • I am unable to install the greenwave app on my Homey running 0.9.1.... I thought z-wave apps where developed for use from version 0.9.1?
    install the greenwave app manually. download it from github and modify the app.json file.
    the app seems to be working and i could pair my powernode6
    Managed to install the app modifyin the compatibility version number, but the app crashes instantly so it's still useless :neutral:  Thanks for the advice though.
  • I am unable to install the greenwave app on my Homey running 0.9.1.... I thought z-wave apps where developed for use from version 0.9.1?
    install the greenwave app manually. download it from github and modify the app.json file.
    the app seems to be working and i could pair my powernode6
    Managed to install the app modifyin the compatibility version number, but the app crashes instantly so it's still useless :neutral:  Thanks for the advice though.
    You are missing a dependency
  • edited August 2016
    @RobertLijkendijk
    git submodule update —init
    If you are using git

Otherwise download also the  homey-wave driver drop their github and put it in the node_modules directory 

• Seems to be yeah.... You also know how to fix it?
    Seems homey-zwavedriver is missing...

Stack trace:
    Error: Cannot find module 'homey-zwavedriver'
    at Function.Module._resolveFilename (module.js:325:15)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:276:25)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
    at require (internal/module.js:12:17)
    at Object.<anonymous> (/drivers/powernode/driver.js:4:21)
    at Module._compile (module.js:409:26)
    at Object.Module._extensions..js (module.js:416:10)
    at Module.load (module.js:343:32)
    at Function.Module._load (module.js:300:12)
    at Module.require (module.js:353:17)
  • @RobertLijkendijk
    If you are using git

No I am not, just downloaded the Greenwave app as .zip file and used the athom-cli to install it to my Homey. Are you aware of alternative update option?
  • edited August 2016
    @RobertLijkendijk
    If you are using git

No I am not, just downloaded the Greenwave app as .zip file and used the athom-cli to install it to my Homey. Are you aware of alternative update option?
    Otherwise download also the  homey-zwavedriver on their github and put it in the node_modules directory 
    https://github.com/athombv/node-homey-zwavedriver

unzipped ofc

dir struct should look like this
    node_modules/homey-zwavedriver/
  • mbalik79 said:
    p0nts said:
    mbalik79 said:
    p0nts said:
    spoelly said:
    MarcoF said:
    Julian said:

angry

@p0nts : thanks for answer. Think I am gonna by a z-wave plus version..and try the older one later.
    I had the same problem, but I changed the setting "illumination report treshold" to 1 instead of 200. Now it reports every change in luminance. The default (200) is to high for indoor use. So now my hue lights go on when the luminance is below the worth I set. :)
  • @MennoVanGrinsven managed to get the app installed and a greenwave node 6 paired. Gonna test it now to see how it works! THanks for the help!
  • Mwahhh said:
    mbalik79 said:
    p0nts said:
    mbalik79 said:
    p0nts said:
    spoelly said:
    MarcoF said:
    Julian said:

angry

I had the same problem, but I changed the setting "illumination report treshold" to 1 instead of 200. Now it reports every change in luminance. The default (200) is to high for indoor use. So now my hue lights go on when the luminance is below the worth I set. :)
    Nice tip, thank you!

Kuddo's for @RalfVanDooren ;
     :smile: 

Oh is that account still active? "Back in the day", Athom had a temporary issue with the 'confirmation emails', so I created a new account. 

But I'll gladly accept the kudo's. Now need to find the time to actually pair my own Dimmer 2 ;-)
  • Just saw the Fibaro app is updated, now with dimmer 2 included. Installed my dimmer 2 modules and they are working great! Huge Improvement @Athom - Kuddo's!

Who can I kiss?  :D
  • RobinVanKekemRobinVanKekem Member
    edited August 2016
    mglat said:
    Who can I kiss?   :D

@aloft
    as he just mentioned one post earlier   :D 
  • edited August 2016
    phb said:
    I'm not happy with this update... no fibaro sensors , pioneer and chromecast,and because no chromecast also plex doesn't  work....
    Chromecast works now and I got Plex to work (at least no capabilities error when adding the plex driver) . Did not test if u can actually stream content . 
  • is there any chance to see 0.9.1 in stable version tomorrow? thank you
  • phbphb Member
    @MennoVanGrinsven  chromecast works and i can stream content 
  • phb said:
    @MennoVanGrinsven  chromecast works and i can stream content 
    with the plain plex app or did you make the changes to app.json (or cloned my fork)?
  • Sommo said:
    is there any chance to see 0.9.1 in stable version tomorrow? thank you
    I assume that 0.9.1 will be moved to stable as soon as all the (Athom) apps that it broke, have been fixed.
  • Bumblez said:
    Sommo said:
    is there any chance to see 0.9.1 in stable version tomorrow? thank you
    I assume that 0.9.1 will be moved to stable as soon as all the (Athom) apps that it broke, have been fixed.
    I think we're going to release 0.9.2 to beta first, it's a smaller update that tackles a few bugs that are not in app-space, and mark that build as stable after a few days of beta testing, but we're currently still debating on that...
  • phbphb Member
    @MennoVanGrinsven  After update to 0.9.1 reinstalled plex app v1.1.0 and  chromcast v0.11.2  .Still testing  but i can stream a movie.
This discussion has been closed.