This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.9.1

Comments

• Unfortunately, after the update KaKu doesn't work anymore. The devices ACD1000 are not responding. I already removed the KaKu App (and removed all devices) and reinstalled it after a reboot. But it is still not working. I am able to pair a kaka device, but it doesn't respond. :-(
  • @Caseda: yes I did
  • mglatmglat Member
    Dimmer2 Fibaro devices not recognized  with 0.9.1 and added as basic device. BIG bummer. Most of my Zwave devices are type dimmer2 :|

Relais switch (2x1) give same.
  • Same here. I managed to add the Fibaro Sensor, that seems to work ok, but I'm missing the support of the Fibaro Dimmer 2 to really do some testing. I hope that that will be added soon.
  • Smartware devices do not pair anymore.
  • mglatmglat Member
    aseda said:
    @RogierVanWijk ;
    did you enable experimental updates?
    Because 0.9.1 is just for the experimental channel right now
    i did a factory reboot and it downloaded 0.9.1
  • JvdTJvdT Member
    OK Solved it, remove the check mark "Download and install update" automagically and then check for update, install the update and tadaa the new version is available. Of course don't forget to turn on Automatic update again...
  • edited July 2016
    Updated my Homey, downloaded the Fibaro app, added my Fibaro Smoke Sensor (V1) and since then the Fibaro app constantly crashes (show the red ! mark in settings > apps).... *sigh*
  • casedacaseda Member
    @RobertLijkendijk ;
    have you tried to power cycle? (pull the power plug and insert it again)
  • i tested my Fibaro smoke sensors with real smoke/fire.. luckily there come alot of noise from the smoke sensor, but Homey did'nt received the smoke alert warning. (status no fire) I'm the only one with this problem? i shall test some more. 
  • Yes! My Aeotec Smart Switch 6 is now working with de basic configuration! Great!!! 
  • phbphb Member
    Can't  add a fibaro sensors because z-wave setting is trying loading regions. Anyone same problem? 

• casedacaseda Member
    edited July 2016
    @phb ;
    pull the power plug of homey and re-insert it
  • phbphb Member
    Did that didn't  work for me  :#
  • KeepTKeepT Member
    My Zwave.Me dimmer (ZME_0543) that used to work (at least as a switch) does not work in 0.9.1.
  • ReemsterReemster Member
    edited July 2016
    never mind
  • phbphb Member
    @Reemster ;Z-wave is still trying loading regions,that is why I can't  add a fibaro sensor.
  • My experience so far:
    - Z-Wave Fibaro Eye flow action is working again (finally i can pee again at night with the Hue light in the bathroom on 25% :-) )
    - Adding Fibaro Z-Wave devices works as a charm, although must say that the Fibaro door sensor did not see the temperature sensor attached to it, have to investigate further
    - KaKu stopped working after upgrade, removed app, rebooted and installed app, still not working. After removing power for a minute KaKu was working, succesfully added a remote (checked functionality with an Arduino and a receiver) just to be sure signals are sent

• phb said:
    @Reemster ;Z-wave is still trying loading regions,that is why I can't  add a fibaro sensor.
    Yes, i was to fast with responding. Maybe you must full reset your Homey?  :o
  • casedacaseda Member
    @JarnoBos ;
    The temperature capability has not been added to the door sensor (yet) the same is for the smoke sensor.
    So you will have to wait for athom to implement it as well.
  • casedacaseda Member
    @ all
    for the power cycle, take off the power of homey for at least 10-15 seconds (more = better) but you don't need more then 30 seconds
  • Updated my Homey, downloaded the Fibaro app, added my Fibaro Smoke Sensor (V1) and since then the Fibaro app constantly crashes (show the red ! mark in settings > apps).... *sigh*
    Just added three Fibaro v1 smoke sensors without any issues about one hour ago.
    How long did it take for the app to crash?

You could report your issue here https://github.com/athombv/com.fibaro/issues
    And include the crash (hovering with your mouse over the red triangle)
  • caseda said:
    @JarnoBos ;
    The temperature capability has not been added to the door sensor (yet) the same is for the smoke sensor.
    So you will have to wait for athom to implement it as well.
    https://github.com/athombv/com.fibaro/issues/5
  • phbphb Member
    @Reemster  I did a full reset ,... z-wave still loading regions pfffff
  • phb said:
    @Reemster  I did a full reset ,... z-wave still loading regions pfffff
    e-mail to support @athom
  • I need to update the KAKU app but it's always saying something is wrong but when I try to remove the app to install it from scratch it disappears but after 1 sec it's back, I can't remove any app
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    btwvince said:
    I need to update the KAKU app but it's always saying something is wrong but when I try to remove the app to install it from scratch it disappears but after 1 sec it's back, I can't remove any app
    Logout from the AppStore. And do a new login. If that does not help then PTP and do a hard reset...
  • btwvince said:
    I need to update the KAKU app but it's always saying something is wrong but when I try to remove the app to install it from scratch it disappears but after 1 sec it's back, I can't remove any app
    Logout from the AppStore. And do a new login. If that does not help then PTP and do a hard reset...
    I had to unplug it twice before that worked but now it has been updated but can't add any new KAKU device. Not by the remote or pushing the connect button :(
  • I really wish athom would finally release a working KaKu app. My AWMR-230 and AWMD-250 are still not working. Now even Chromecast is broken. I was pretty happy up to firmware 0.8.35. KaKu was working great then.
  • I really wish athom would finally release a working KaKu app. My AWMR-230 and AWMD-250 are still not working. Now even Chromecast is broken. I was pretty happy up to firmware 0.8.35. KaKu was working great then.
    But Z-Wave wasn't, and now it's better for me...
    I'm sure it'll all work out in the end of your patient enough.
This discussion has been closed.