This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[APP] LG SmartTV

Comments

• jordenjorden Member
    And found the solution as well :)
  • jorden said:
    And found the solution as well :)
    I gonna try
  • jordenjorden Member
    Can you please try again?
  • Ok..I will. .no problem..
  • Pairing seems to be OK, but I cannot save the settings. So no device will be add

• jordenjorden Member
    OK, I did another small update to at least make sure the session ID is parsed correctly. it should show that in the log.

If that works then tomorrow I can continue to try to finish the pairing.
  • Should I try it now again?
  • jordenjorden Member
    Perfect, so at least that works right! Tomorrow I will try to continue to get the session key back to the pairing window, and then make sure it can add the device as well. Then we go into the next phase, of testing the action card, which probably is less hard to do.
  • tim1990tim1990 Member
    Its looking good! Nicely done @jorden . Will try it soon if i have some spare time!
  • @jorden great work so far! I will defenitly make a donation when it works. Thanks for the good Job so far. Have a Nice evening
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    @jorden i will buy you defenitly some beers with a donation! i promise!

• jordenjorden Member
    edited June 2016
    Got a new version up, does it add the session key to the pairing window now? That is part 1 ;)

Part 2; Does it add the device when you click the save button?
    Part 3; Does it work when you try the send command-function in your flows?

PS: @mbalik79 your screenshots are of great help, thanks!
  • I am gonna try
  • I tried:

* Pairing must be done 2 times, 1st time the IP adres is not good (It gives a wrong IP auto off range 192.168.123 but it has to be 192.168.0.9.
    * If I paired it for the second time, then everyting goes wel (good IP discovered 192.168.0.9)
    * With "koppelen" everyting goes ok (key is displayed on the screen and I could fill it in)
    * Device is added

With the flows something goes wrong. Please see the pics.

• jordenjorden Member
    edited June 2016
    Hmm. When you tried with the original nodejs files, what did you enter to make the volume  go up... KEY_IDX_VOL_UP or characterKey=24 ? Or something else?

I have made a small update to include some more logging of the stuff that goes into the command, perhaps you can try again?

Meanwhile I will try to make the pairing better.
  • mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited June 2016
    I tried to run the original script, but I can't get it running. (don't know why, Windows is bugging me)
    But when I tested it last week I have to type only "5 "to change to channel 3 and that worked

• phil_sphil_s Member
    you two guys make a great job! really
  • jordenjorden Member
    Hmm only numbers... strange stuff :)

I have now changed the mappings to the keys on Github, perhaps now it can do volume up / down / mute ?
  • I try

• Yes!!! The "mute" works in the flow!

Have only some trouble with pairing, but pc is bugging with me..pff

Great Job! 
  • jordenjorden Member
    OK, great! Now time to add the other commands as well (as listed on https://github.com/migueljteixeira/nodejs-lgtvRemoteControl)

And maybe make the pairing better, LOL :)
  • The volume Up/down also works!
  • jorden said:
    OK, great! Now time to add the other commands as well (as listed on https://github.com/migueljteixeira/nodejs-lgtvRemoteControl)

And maybe make the pairing better, LOL :)
    You're the best!
  • jordenjorden Member
    I have added the new keys to the update. Some small changes in pairing, don't know if it solves anything.
  • I am gonna try it!
  • Superrrr!!! This is so good. Pairing works fine for me...
    Have tested many keys and they all worked fine...
  • jordenjorden Member
    Nice!

I will make a better README and then submit this 'very early' version to the app store. Will ofcourse stay available for making improvements :)