This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Version 0.8.24

Comments

• PandaPanda Member
    I'm talking about build updates.
  • I'm also confused, but tell me something new....

Lets wait and see  :)
  • JaxcJaxc Member

Maybe best to yust wait for Athom to announce new updates, in stead of interpreting them our selfs and get lots of people confused.

As long as there are no official announcements from them, slack etc is just a tool to communicate and help teams like athom do do there jobs better but not for announcements, we have to wait until they do a kickstarter update, or they announce something here on the forum.

Give them some space to do there jobs right, in stead of trying them to make 'unofficial' announcements they might not be able to make.

back on topic plz... 0.8.24 ...

• Well said JurgenHuijbregts, I am fully agree!
  • @JurgenHuijbregts ;
    Totally agree!! My post about the holidays was also meant to give the guys some space and people realize that Athom also will "celebrate" holidays.

• This topic is about software version 0.8.24. So software it is. 
  • aloftaloft Member
    edited March 2016
     I am still having the issue Z-wave becoming unresponsive after N amount of hours. I now have to reboot (i.e. unplug the power and replug is, as a normal reboot is not working by then) every 24 hours.  I know this release is experimental, but it is getting a bit annoying especially since the corresponding github issues don't mark it at solved yet. 
  • aloft said:
     I am still having the issue Z-wave becoming unresponsive after N amount of hours. I now have to reboot (i.e. unplug the power and replug is, as a normal reboot is not working by then) every 24 hours.  I know this release is experimental, but it is getting a bit annoying especially since the corresponding github issues don't mark it at solved yet. 
    Same issue here... Z-wave is becoming unresponsive 1-2 times per day... still far from stable

• aloftaloft Member
    aloft said:
    Same issue here... Z-wave is becoming unresponsive 1-2 times per day... still far from stable

I shouldn't have made this post ;-) Where normally I need to reboot once a day, just now it already became unresponsive after 2 hours, and I wasn't testing/using the Homey at all.

At least the soft reboot (via the webgui) still worked.
  • I shouldn't have made this post ;-) Where normally I need to reboot once a day, just now it already became unresponsive after 2 hours, and I wasn't testing/using the Homey at all.

At least the soft reboot (via the webgui) still worked.
    Did you send a log to Athom?
  • tobyleurstobyleurs Member
    edited March 2016
    Old school home automation solution for your freezing Homey?  o

• MoekMoek Member

Today Homey seems to be frozen because my.athom.com says it’s offline and it’s local ip can’t be reached.

But my fibaro sensor still triggers my kaku light in the toilet so Homey is still operational…

• Moek said:

Today Homey seems to be frozen because my.athom.com says it’s offline and it’s local ip can’t be reached.

But my fibaro sensor still triggers my kaku light in the toilet so Homey is still operational…

Please try and give as much info as possible in this issue to help Athom troubleshoot this.

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/369
  • tobyleurs said:
    Old school home automation solution for your freezing Homey?  o

I'm using a more modern solution for the moment :smile: 

• MoekMoek Member
    Phuturist said:
    Moek said:

Please try and give as much info as possible in this issue to help Athom troubleshoot this.

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/369
    Done
  • Hmz, the sunrise/sunset doesn't seem to trigger.

Also the push notifications never arrive. 
  • i use sunrise and sunset to open the blinds but by it's here also not working!
  • @martinudo ;
    Sunset is already a know issue: Flow is not triggering on sunset ends or sunrise starts #182 
    Wait for the next update....

@MarkVanWinden ;
    What about the Push notifications?  For me, afaik, Push notifications always arrive....  
    (Except for fe Sunset flows that ar not trigered... but they are actually not sent!)

I have used several triggers that send a Push notification, and when it triggers, I always get a notification on my Android phone and tablet. 
  • MarkVanWindenMarkVanWinden Member
    edited March 2016
    What about the Push notifications?  For me, afaik, Push notifications always arrive....  
    (Except for fe Sunset flows that ar not trigered... but they are actually not sent!)

I have used several triggers that send a Push notification, and when it triggers, I always get a notification on my Android phone and tablet. 

Tested multiple flows yesterday, the lights turn on/off but I never got my push notifications.
    Signed off/on in my app but that didn't work.. 

I don't know if it is connected to the notifications settings, but the app does tell me when I'm home. (never been that drunk that I didn't know that already ;))
  • @MarkVanWinden ;
    Ok, Thanks.
    I See only one Issue in Github
    Homey push notification send unintentional to multiple users instead of only 1 #361
    maybe wait for  'push notifications 2.0'  :smile: 
  • @MarkVanWinden ;
    Ok, Thanks.
    I See only one Issue in Github
    Homey push notification send unintentional to multiple users instead of only 1 #361
    maybe wait for  'push notifications 2.0'  :smile: 
    I'm not in a hurry, :)

Id rather see the sunset/sunrise working properly. Ill wait patiently for the next update.
  • @Emile, Maybe 0.8.25 today?...  :|
  • Reemster said:
    @Emile, Maybe 0.8.25 today?...  :|
    Yes please :-) 
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Nope, no 0.8.25 today....
  • TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited April 2016
    Emile said:
    Version 0.8.27 (no joke) ... updating right now
  • Emile said:
    that's 2bad for me, hope next friday
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    @Reemster haha I was kidding. 0.8.27 is the newest version :)
  • Emile said:
    @Reemster haha I was kidding. 0.8.27 is the newest version :)
    oh :D  but how can i update, with a broken updater? because when i connect Homey now nothing happens, homey still stay by checking for new updates (how long must i wait?)
  • I get still the same error: 

{"success":false,"message":"Error: Cannot find module '/opt/user/manager/settings/main.json'"} 

I think Homey don't download the update, because 0.8.27 is beta? 
  • tunftunf Member
    @Reemster it is indeed beta and not yet official so you need to check to use the beta versions.
This discussion has been closed.