Started this thread to keep feedback, bugs and feature requests for the Plex app centralized.
The app code can be found here: https://github.com/MikeOne/nl.kikkert.plex
and here in the App Store: https://apps.athom.com/app/nl.kikkert.plex
Please feel free to comment :-)
EDIT: The App has now been officially published in the App Store!
# Step-By-Step Installation:
1) Install the Plex App on your Homey.
2) Configure your Plex Media Server to allow remote access
3) Goto Plex.tv -> Settings -> Server (advanced view) -> Network and make sure the 'Secure Connections' dropdown is set to 'Preferred' and NOT required.
4) Open een browser window en log into plex.tv
5) Go to the Homey page - Settings - Plex (left column)
6) Click the 'Start Pin Process' button, remember the PIN and go to plex.tv/pin to enter it.
7) Go back to the Homey settings page. You should see your available PMS server, click select button next to it.
8) The Homey Plex app will now analyze your media and cache all relevant media keys for speech recognition (this might take a minute)
9) Now go to the 'Devices' page on the Homey and add a device in a Zone. Select Plex, your needed Driver and pick your device.
10) Homey Plex should now be ready to receive voice commands!
11) Enjoy watching.