This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official Z-Wave SDK2

[App] ID Lock Z-wave - Main Discussion topic (v1.0.1)

Comments

• None of the Manual Locking modes in settings works. The Away part of the mode works, but not manual locking.

When away mode is enabled, the inside button on the lock is disabled. Lock still works with code or remote/app.
  • MbenzNo said:
    Installed https://github.com/TedTolboom/no.IDLock/tree/reportListener_Scene

Had some difficulties installing, but got the same problem after reverting to last version. Installed OK after I removed and installed the batteries in the lock (Same batteries)
    It would have been nice with some text on the icon/action card indicating if it is locked or unlocked. The door is locked when the slider is to the right as indicated on attached screenshot:

Still no battery indication.
    Debug logfile attached:
    Bingo... @MbenzNo thanks!

The log file shows the notification reports... showing manual and keypad (un)locking, which could be used to send notifications to e.g. a mobile.

could you do three additional tests:
    1) Can you check with this version, if the IDlock indeed reports (in the debug log) wether the door itself is open or closed??
    2) remove Homey's ID (1) from association group and check if Notification reports are still showing up in the debug log
    3) run the previous version of the app (athom project --run) and add Homey's ID (1) to association group 2 and check it the Notification reports are still showing up in the debug log.

On the battery reports;
    the device is not announcing itself as battery device; so I don't expect it to start reporting:
    2017-10-28 12:50:21 [log] [ManagerDrivers] [IDlock101] [0] - Battery: false

On the state;
    I am currently using the default door_lock capability... which also the Danalock app is using.
    It is  be possible to make (a seperate or the device) icon being black when locked and grey when unlocked...

I will ask Athom if it is possible to change icons based on a state: e.g. open lock when unlocked, closed lock when locked... and same for door if the IDlock reports also this state
  • I might setup a BETA channel on Slack for the IDLock testing and debugging; anybody interested and willing to join debugging this driver and app? @MbenzNo and @Jani?

• I might setup a BETA channel on Slack for the IDLock testing and debugging; anybody interested and willing to join debugging this driver and app? @MbenzNo and @Jani?

• I am happy to help with any testing and debugging. But as I have no skills in programming I probably need some tutoring in obtaining the information You need. Slack is also unknown territory, but I probably cope...

Anyway, I am very thankful for Your work in making this app @TedTolboom !
  • Additional testing this version:

1) Logfile first showing door left open (opened by inside button), and then door closed.

2) When Homey is removed from association group, there is no activity in the log when the lock is operated.

3) have not tested this yet. Do I have to uninstall latest app and exclude/include the lock again to do this test?
  • MbenzNo said:
    Additional testing this version:

3) have not tested this yet. Do I have to uninstall latest app and exclude/include the lock again to do this test?
    Thanks, will have a look into the log when I’m home.

on 3) no, you can simple use “Athom project —run” from the folder where a different version is in over the previous version. In this case no need to de-install the app or to exclude and include the device.

Once you’re done, you can quite the debug mode (CTRL-c) and install the new version with “Athom project —install”

On the slack channel: you can request access to the Homey community via slack.athom.com.
    When you are only, I’ll send you an invite for the beta channel.
  • I am unable to add Homey to association group 1 as there is only one association group (1) in settings...
  • Registered on slack.athom.com
  • Just a question: where can i order a id lock? 
  • phil_s said:
    Just a question: where can i order a id lock? 
    www.idlock.no. Current version is not in stock anymore, and the new ID Lock 150 is not available until early next year. There may be some retailers that have current lock in stock.
    Difference between current version and the next one is for the most part firmware/software capabilities.
    Current version is probably not possible to upgrade.
  • MbenzNo said:
    phil_s said:
    Just a question: where can i order a id lock? 
    www.idlock.no. Current version is not in stock anymore, and the new ID Lock 150 is not available until early next year. There may be some retailers that have current lock in stock.
    Difference between current version and the next one is for the most part firmware/software capabilities.
    Current version is probably not possible to upgrade.
    @phil_s but keep in mind the formfactor of this lock; it is intended for use on Scandinavian doors; not sure if they also fit (directly) on eg. UK doors
  • Ah Thank you @TedTolboom and @MbenzNo ;

i m german. So until they won’t Release it here the Risk is to high that it doesn‘t fit. 

I am searching for a zwave lock. Danalock and nuki seem to be Slow and loud...
  • any updates?
  • Hey, I've been looking on this lock for some time now, but not being able to pair it with homey have kept me back from buying it.

But saw this thread now, if you think this will work good with homey in the end I'll buy this right away and assist with what ever I can. I'm a quite incompetent programmer to be honest, but can contribute with beta testing, troubleshooting, donations, script kiddie programming.
  • I'm working to finalize another app (Logic Home Control) update first.
    I expect to have some time in two weeks from now to add the additional features (notifications and status) for the IDLock...
  • Gents, I have an update available to be tested.
    Please contact me on slack if you are willing to test this update.
  • Gents, I have an update available to be tested.
    Please contact me on slack if you are willing to test this update.
    i am not on slack but would love to test out the new app

• The first version of the ID Lock app has been added for approval to the app store:
    v 1.0.0
    * App store release for ID lock 101 (including Z-Wave module board 01A)
    Thanks to all who contributed in testing this app!

To keep the history, I requested the moderators to merge the old discussion topic into this new topic.
  • larzalarza Member
    edited December 2017
    Thanks for a great app Ted! Been using it for a while now and it works just as anticipated. :) Just a question, would it somehow be possible to add a status indicator, so it's easy to spot if it's locked or not in the app? Looking at other devices the icon seems to be altered depending on state, not sure if it's possible.

Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

BTW, can I donate a beer or so somehow? :)
  • The ID Lock app has been published in the App Store... if upgrading from a previous version, a re-pair (exclusion and inclusion based on the new app) is strongly advised to make use of the new capabilities...

https://apps.athom.com/app/no.idlock

@larza the updated app has a dedicated icon for door lock state and above link provides also the answer to your remaining questions
  • v1.0.1 has been submitted to the app store, with the following changelog:
    v 1.0.1
    Remove (and overrule) default getOnOnline triggers to try to resolve battery draining issue
  • Hi,
    Is there a scheduled support of ID Lock 150 around the corner?
  • StianStian Member
    Hi, 
    I got homey and the Idlock 150 with z-wave. Anyone who can add the support?  I will gladly donate 50EUR. 
  • Hi,
    Is there a scheduled support of ID Lock 150 around the corner?
    Stian said:
    Hi, 
    I got homey and the Idlock 150 with z-wave. Anyone who can add the support?  I will gladly donate 50EUR. 
    @johnsverre@Stian please note that I don’t have access to an IDLock. I’ll once more check with IDLock if I can get access to an IDLock (150) to be able to test my app/driver myself. Previous attempts were unsuccessful (or financially not attractive for a community developer, which cannot install an IDLock on a Dutch door)...

So in the meant I will need your support in getting the required information.... Can you support here?

First step would be to get the ID’s of the 150. Can you included the 150 to Homey through the generic ‘add a Z-wave device’ option?
    I should be added as a generic Z-wave device... can you post a screenshot of the ID info shown at devices > wrench symbol > device information?
  • juw2juw2 Member
    edited July 2018
    https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/2780
    Under download you have info about the z-wave and all the  settings possible for the lock.
  • juw2 said:
    Under download you have info about the z-wave and all the  settings possible for the lock.
    Thanks for the link.

Reason to ask for the product ID’s from a retail product, is that it appears (based on above link) that ID lock re-used a product ID and product Type ID of an older version (of this one: https://products.z-wavealliance.org/products/1512)

Those should be a unique combination, but they appear not to be unique. Since manufacturers tend to make minor changes after certification, I always verify (myself) the ID’s as retrieved by Homey...

But since the combination was already known... it is already available in the ID Lock app, linked to the ID Lock 101 driver..

You can try to include the 150 based on this driver; majority is should work.

if someone would be able to run IDLock app (installed via CLI) with an included 150 in debug mode (Athom app run) and post the command class overview of the 150 here in the forum, I would greatly appreciate it. Again a verification of the command class versions... ;-P

bumped my head too many times trusting the provided documentation
  • StianStian Member
    Hi, 
    Thank you for your help with Id lock 150. Here is the screen shot. Anything more I can help with? 

• StianStian Member
    I think this is the correct ID lock 150 link: 
  • Stian said:
    Hi, 
    Thank you for your help with Id lock 150. Here is the screen shot. Anything more I can help with? 

Stian said:
    I think this is the correct ID lock 150 link: 
    Yep, those are the correct product (type) ID’s...
    but apperantly they did change the manufacturers ID to 883 (instead of 560 for the 101)... which typically stays the same per vendor.

but that also explains why the device is included as an Unknown Z-wave device.

I will need to create a new driver for the 150; likely a duplicate of the 101. But first opportunity will be when I’m back from Norway (2 weeks from now)..

If someone with experience in installing an app trough the command line, is willing to help, I could explain how to make the changes to test the 150 with the 101 driver (and settings)...
    Just let me know.
This discussion has been closed.