This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[App] Qubino by Athom - main discussion topic

Comments

• "zwave": {
    "manufacturerId": 345,
    "productTypeId": 2,
    "productId": 1,

Is in the app.json off the Qubino app. So it should be supported.

Did you install the Qubino app before you included the device?
  • basdbasd Member
    You mean your qubino app the one from athom.

I think the problem is you version qubion app overwrites the qubino app of Homey
  • Why did you install my version then? It isn't under development anymore! I did the first versions of the app and from there-on Athom. Because they have more devices and therefore can better support the app.
  • basdbasd Member
    Oke i found it on the forum to support my dimmers 
    like this one :

• That's the zmnhda2 isn't it? That is also supported by the Athom app. Only the I2/I3 isn't (yet)

• basdbasd Member
    oke i will switch to app of athom

• I've just found out that my Roller Shutter ZMNHOD1 (H1S4P1) is finally able to pair with Homey (1.3.1)

The sideloaded Qubino shutters app isn't working though (app gets unresponsive), but my guess is, that is because of some mismatch between the code and my firmware. When I have time I will try to look into that, but if anyone has ideas, please tell me so I can try them out.
  • I've just found out that my Roller Shutter ZMNHOD1 (H1S4P1) is finally able to pair with Homey (1.3.1)

The sideloaded Qubino shutters app isn't working though (app gets unresponsive), but my guess is, that is because of some mismatch between the code and my firmware. When I have time I will try to look into that, but if anyone has ideas, please tell me so I can try them out.
    How did you get the ZMNHOD1 to work with homey ??? I have not managed yet
  • Kan iemand mij vertellen hoe ik de app van @clandmeter kan downloaden en sideloaden in mijn Homey?

Bij voorbaat dank.
  • Don't know which app you mean. The version on Github is the same as in the app-store.
    https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino
    If you mean the february-version, that's already 43 commits behind from the normal version in store so really old.
    https://github.com/athombv/com.qubino/tree/clandmeter-shutter
    Installing from CLI:
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1448/how-to-cli-install-method
  • I was talking about the one with the 24v roller shutter support
  • @bvdbos thanks for the install from CLI link :-)
  • Mod break: merged old Qubino topic with new opening post with general information about the Qubino app
  • allozymallozym Member
    edited September 2017
    Hello Homey friends,

I'm quite new to the Homey platform. I have a question.
    I wan't to controll a Solar boiler CV pump with the Quibino ZMNHLD1 + Thermal sensor.
    I bought it from Robbshop.nl and is stated as supported  for homey on their website.
    https://www.robbshop.nl/pwm-vloerverwarming-thermostaat-z-wave-plus-qubino?sqr=qubino&;

But when I try to install it after installing the Quibino app homey responds back that it is not supported and being installed as a basic device. Then I searched in the quibino app for homey and see that the ZMNHLD1 is not in the list of devices.

Robbshop told me that it was supported, but that it was recently taken out the app. That I should ask on the forum is someone knows how to get the relay and thermal sensor working.

So does anyone has this device Quibino ZMNHLD1 + Thermal sensor is working on homey. If not I will go back to the webshop and swap this sensor/relay for a qubino type that should work.

Hope someone can help.
    Thanks in advance!,

Menno 

Modbreak:
    No seperated topic is needed when there is an app topic for the quibino devices. Merged the topic into the app topic

• allozym said:
    Hello Homey friends,

I'm quite new to the Homey platform. I have a question.
    I wan't to controll a Solar boiler CV pump with the Quibino ZMNHLD1 + Thermal sensor.
    I bought it from Robbshop.nl and is stated as supported  for homey on their website.
    https://www.robbshop.nl/pwm-vloerverwarming-thermostaat-z-wave-plus-qubino?sqr=qubino&;

But when I try to install it after installing the Quibino app homey responds back that it is not supported and being installed as a basic device. Then I searched in the quibino app for homey and see that the ZMNHLD1 is not in the list of devices.

Robbshop told me that it was supported, but that it was recently taken out the app. That I should ask on the forum is someone knows how to get the relay and thermal sensor working.

So does anyone has this device Quibino ZMNHLD1 + Thermal sensor is working on homey. If not I will go back to the webshop and swap this sensor/relay for a qubino type that should work.

Hope someone can help.
    Thanks in advance!,

Menno 

Modbreak:
    No seperated topic is needed when there is an app topic for the quibino devices. Merged the topic into the app topic

Device needs to be added to the app in the drivers folder with the capabilities. You can pull/merge the app yourself and add the device so Athom only needs to approve or make a request at the Github  page of the Qubino app with the information/capabilities of this device. It's always hard for developers to add and test devices they don't own 
  • SteefphSteefph Member
    edited November 2017
    Is there already any news on I2 and I3 inputs on any of the Qubino devices? I have several ZMNHDA2's and connected the already present hardware switches to these inputs to increase the WAF on ZIpato but, wanted to go to Homey this weekend and still this limitation is there :neutral:
    please please please make this available so I can finally remove the Zipabox

Hmmzz,,.. seems that there is a mentioning of I2&I3 for the ZMNHDA2 in the github code but, no flow triggers available? Is there a difference between 1.1.6 and what's on github? 

• It is reported that for devices it works and for others not. Therefore it has been removed. Athom has contacted Qubino about it and it is in the to do list.
  • But, for example with my ZMNHDA2 I do see events logged in the Z-wave panel for geeks. So, the signal does arrive but apparently is not interpreted correctly. 
  • Desperately waiting for i2 & i3 to work, hope they get it fixed soon
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited November 2017
    Steefph said:
    But, for example with my ZMNHDA2 I do see events logged in the Z-wave panel for geeks. So, the signal does arrive but apparently is not interpreted correctly. 
    Yes indeed and that's exactly the problem that has to betackeld and Athom is aware of.
    I have the device myself and reported that to Athom. It seems it is also firmware depended, but not sure.....
  • I noticed the following behaviour with the ZMNHDD1 and Homey:
    - When I press the i1 switch the dimming state is remembered
    - When I turn on the dimmer in the app (using flow or switch on in rooms) the dimming state always goes to the max.

This seems incorrect behaviour to me?
  • Please report it on github. Then the developer knows and thus can have a look at the issue
  • Please report it on github. Then the developer knows and thus can have a look at the issue
    How does that work? Is that the procedure for customers of Homey when they want to report a problem?
  • Yes, or contact support of Athom
  • Does anyone know of any type of Qubino where the extra inputs work? ZMNHDDx? 
    I would like to replace my Zipato with Homey but, I need these inputs to work with the already present light switches and starting "scenes".  I would even replace my current ZMNHDA2 (4 locations) to get this to work... 
  • Does anyone know why my Qubino ZMNHSD1 DIN rail dimmer keeps spamming COMMAND_CLASS_BASIC, data: 0x0100 about every second? This can't be very good for interference and Homey capacity?! I am quite new to Z-wave protocol, but it seems unnecessary.
  • TowandaTowanda Member
    edited January 2018
    With a Qubino Flush dimmer and a connected Temperature sensor, does anybody know how I set parameter 120 correct for the device to report temperature? The temperature sensor was connected when i included the dimmer but I dont see the temperature anywhere.
    From what i have read its disabled by default.

According to the Qubino Flush dimmer manual:
    Parameter no. 120 – Digital temperature sensor reporting If digital temperature sensor is connected, module reports measured temperature on temperature change defined by this parameter. Available configuration parameters (data type is 1 Byte DEC):  default value 5 = 0,5°C change  0 – Reporting disabled  1- 127 = 0,1°C – 12,7°C, step is 0,1°C

And in the Homey app under " Raw Configuration Parameters it says:
    Value: id, size, value; id size; ...
    I don't understad what values to put in the homey app. Can somebody please help me out with this I would really be greatful!
    edited January 2018
    like you stated: default value 5=0.5 degrees so it shouldn’t be disabled unless you set it to 0 on purpose. Also no values in insights? Can you state the exact model of the dimmer?
  • TowandaTowanda Member
    edited January 2018
    Thank you kalsteleman!
    The dimmer is a ZMNHDD1 H1S3P3.
    I know very little of this so maybe my question is unclear

I think I should set id as 120 (for parameter) is that correct, and what do I set as size? And do I need to put more info there? Or, am I totally wrong???
    edited January 2018
    As i read the manual, that is like you stated, you don’t have to set the parameter because it is set correct by default. What is unclear to me is if you have a temperature visual in the interface (read gui)? Because you have to scroll in the gui to view the value. Furthermore i have to check the code to check if the tempsensor is included for that model