This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homewizard

cautjecautje Member
@ Jeroen Bos THX for the great app!
I have som troubles connecting. Can you tell what is going wrong?
THX!

Comments

• Did you tried is without the port number?
  • cautjecautje Member
    Yes, the same error
  • hmm i think the app won't work with ports other than 80 for now.. maybe Jeroen can fix that in the next release
  • cautjecautje Member
    Yes, i thought somthing already.
    can Jeroen Bos confirm this?
  • Thats right, port number is currently 80 by default. I will add it in the upcoming update. Also switching on / off of scenes will be possible then!
  • cautjecautje Member
    Great!!! Thx
  • In fact looking at the code your way of supplying the port should work, the request url is build as:

uri: 'http://' + homewizard_ip + '/' + homewizard_pass + '/get-status/',

So in fact it should work that way, will dive into it as soon as I have the time this week!! 
  • @cautje ;
    Can you confirm that when you call http://192.168.1.103:83/HW_PASS/get-status/ you do get status ok and valid json??
  • cautjecautje Member
    @jeroenbos22 ;

Yep, it works:

{"status": "ok", "version": "3.37", "request": {"route": "/get-status" }, "response": {"preset":0,"time":"2016-06-16 16:30","switches":[{"id":0,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":1,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":2,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":3,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":4,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":5,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":6,"type":"hue","status":"off","color":{"hue":17,"sat":17,"bri":53}},{"id":7,"type":"hue","status":"off","color":{"hue":42,"sat":78,"bri":98}},{"id":8,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":9,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":10,"type":"hue","status":"off","color":{"hue":18,"sat":17,"bri":52}},{"id":11,"type":"hue","status":"off","color":{"hue":21,"sat":16,"bri":53}},{"id":12,"type":"switch","status":"off"},{"id":13,"type":"virtual"},{"id":14,"type":"virtual"},{"id":15,"type":"dimmer","status":"off","dimlevel":0}],"uvmeters":[{"id":4,"uv":0.0,"favorite":"no"}],"windmeters":[{"id":5,"unit":0,"ws":6.5,"dir":"ENE 67","gu":3.3,"wc":18.7,"te":18.7,"favorite":"no"}],"rainmeters":[{"id":3,"mm":0.0,"3h":0.0,"favorite":"no"}],"thermometers":[{"id":1,"te":21.0,"hu":59,"favorite":"no"},{"id":2,"te":17.7,"hu":83,"favorite":"no"},{"id":6,"te":21.1,"hu":59,"favorite":"no"}],"weatherdisplays":[], "energymeters": [], "energylinks": [{"id":0,"tariff":2,"s1":{"po":495,"dayTotal":14.07,"po+":2945,"po+t":"10:26","po-":0,"po-t":"00:01"},"s2":null,"aggregate":{"po":-390,"dayTotal":-9.80,"po+":2140,"po+t":"00:56","po-":-2780,"po-t":"10:26"},"used":{"po":105,"dayTotal":4.28,"po+":2528,"po+t":"06:49","po-":0,"po-t":"05:55"},"gas":{"lastHour":0.00,"dayTotal":0.30},"kwhindex":4.28}], "heatlinks": [], "kakusensors": [{"id":0,"status":null,"timestamp":"00:00"},{"id":1,"status":null,"timestamp":"00:00"},{"id":2,"status":"no","timestamp":"07:35"},{"id":3,"status":null,"timestamp":"15:52"},{"id":4,"status":null,"timestamp":"00:00"},{"id":6,"status":"no","timestamp":"23:10"},{"id":7,"status":null,"timestamp":"00:00"},{"id":8,"status":"no","timestamp":"07:54"}]}}

• I changed my HW's portnumber and get the same error you're getting, when I add it again (now with port 83 by adding :83 after the url) it works fine. Did you change the portnumber afterwards? With the next update I will add disconnecting the devices when Homey can't reach them so this error doesn't appear anymore.

So I think your problem is fixed by removing and adding the HW again.
  • cautjecautje Member
    Yes! I removed the device and the app, then reinstall and it works great!
    I can change the presets in Homewizard!
    It could just be posible that i first added the ip adres of the homewizzard and later added the port 83.
    This is a great start, will it be possible to receive de energy info out of homey later?
    THX!!!
  • Version 0.0.4 with scene control is pending in the app-store! Also fixed the bug described above when changing device settings. :smiley: 

I will look into heatlink / temperature reading but don't own a heatlink myself so testing is harder. But if you like the app you can always donate me one :)
  • jovinkjovink Member
    Version 0.0.4 with scene control is pending in the app-store! Also fixed the bug described above when changing device settings. :smiley: 

I will look into heatlink / temperature reading but don't own a heatlink myself so testing is harder. But if you like the app you can always donate me one :)
    Heatlink with or without homewizard? 
    Have you seen this page

On marktplaats is a heatlink for 70euro.. 
  • @jovink ;
    Yep I use that page to build it. A heatlink only sets temperatures (not reading)? Thats seems easy to add...
  • cautjecautje Member
    Hi jeroen, I use the Energy link for my solar pannals, i cant Lent you them. I ame willing to provide you the possibility to test te app here. Great work!
  • I will give it a shot @jovink , Can you but provide me (pm) the get-status as mentioned above? So I can take a look how I can detect installed Heatlinks? I already have the output of @cautje for the energylinks, will try that also but that a different game as thats done with insights. 
  • cautjecautje Member
    @jeroenbos22 Great work!
  • jovinkjovink Member
    @jeroenbos22 I van't got a heat link or homewizard so i cant't help you with it. 
  • Version 0.04 is in the appstore with support for switching scenes. Got some trouble getting it to work from the appstore. Did change al lot in the way the app gets its device-settings.
    After I rebooted Homey and added my Homewizard from scratch it worked fine again! So if it gives you trouble please try.
  • cautjecautje Member
    Great! works fine!
    THX!!!
  • Hey, When I try install the homewizard app I get the following error: 

missing `driver[0].settings[0].children[2].value` in app.json 

The firmware is 0.9.2. Any suggestions are appreciated!

cheers,

Thomas.

• Look what i've been working on :smile: 

• Greaaat!!!!
  • bocky said:
    Look what i've been working on :smile: 

Do you also have a connection with the energy link? So I Can read my power usage
  • bockybocky Member
    edited October 2016
    mbalik79 said:
    bocky said:
    Look what i've been working on smile 

Do you also have a connection with the energy link? So I Can read my power usage
    At the moment i'm only working on the heatlink. When i'm done i'll put it on github so @jeroenbos22 ;can merge it in his app if he wants smile 
  • @bocky Thats looking awesome! Gave it a shot a couple of weeks ago bit couldnt get it to work. If you're done please make a merge-request. Know a lot of people would like it!
  • @bocky Thats looking awesome! Gave it a shot a couple of weeks ago bit couldnt get it to work. If you're done please make a merge-request. Know a lot of people would like it!
    Thanks, and thank you for the great starting point :) On my homey it's working perfectly at the moment. I'm just finishing up some code improvements. And then i'll put it on GitHub for people to test it.
  • @bocky  did you use the latest version of the HW-app  from github? I changed Some var names to make it work on 0.10.x. Would love to add you as a developer BTW. Since I dont have a HW anymore myself would be nice if you want to join the team
  • @jeroenbos22 I just pulled the latest version from github and merged it with my version. Testing it now.
  • @bocky does your heatlink add-on works without the Homewizard?