This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homewizard

Comments

• stekeltje said:
    @bocky does your heatlink add-on works without the Homewizard?
    Hi, No it uses the homewizard API to communicate with the heatlink. Would be nice great ofc.  but i'm no RF wizard so I have no idea how to decode that. I guess it runs on 868 MHz so it would be possible it we know the protocol. 
  • Great work with the Homewizard app! Homewizard currently fills the holes that Homey can't do (yet). By switching the HW-scenes en HW-presets with Homey I am able to do almost everything I want. The new heatlink integration makes it even better! Keep up the good work!

I do have a feature request: currently Homey doesn't support the HW weather sensors. I have a temperature, rain and wind-sensor. Can you make Homey read the values from HW?
  • @bocky  any problems? If I can help with something let me know. 
  • Hey @jeroenbos22 ;,

No problems, just very busy with life... :)

Maybe we can have a short chat sometime on slack to check what we need to do before we can integrate the heatlink feature. 
  • Would be nice, my slackname is also jeroenbos22. Tried to find you but no bocky there :expressionless: 

• Is heatlink  already integrated?
  • Thanks to @bocky heatlink is now added and ready for testing! https://github.com/jeroenbos22/com.homewizard
  • Are you also working on the energylink integration?
  • Is up next :)
  • I am currently testing v 0.0.8. Got Heatlink and Energylink. First glance looks ok. Turning the temperature slider makes Heatlink change. Further the current temperature is properly shown as well.
  • Looks very nice. Works like a charm.

• Just submitted the update to the appstore :)
  • Awesome work :) adding the heatlink was super simple. Now going to test it!
  • Hey Jeroen, I took a clone and started some development on energylink.
  • jtebbens said:
    Hey Jeroen, I took a clone and started some development on energylink.
    @jtebbens If you need someone to test, I will be there :wink: 
  • mbalik79 said:
    jtebbens said:
    Thanks, I got my own Energylink with Solar stuff so should be ok. Just the "Sinterklaas" doesnt allow much playtime next few days. :)
  • jtebbens said:
    mbalik79 said:
    jtebbens said:
    Thanks, I got my own Energylink with Solar stuff so should be ok. Just the "Sinterklaas" doesnt allow much playtime next few days. :)
    I will wait paciently...(please hurry...hahaha). 
    No take you're time, it is already great you wanna work on it

• Ok ok because I couldnt resist.

• marcelwolfmarcelwolf Member
    edited December 2016
    it's just getting better. Is the Wattcher also supported?

"energymeters": [{"id": 0, "name": "Wattcher", "key": "0", "code": "xxxxxxxxxx", "po": 320, "dayTotal": 5.33, "po+": 2730, "po+t": "6:23", "po-": 120, "po-t": "8:25", "lowBattery": "no", "favorite": "no"}

• it's just getting better. Is the Wattcher also supported?
    I started on energylink. When I am happy with that I can try to add watcher as well.
    But thats up to @jeroenbos22 who is the main person on this homewizard app.
    I only recently started coding on this to add the energylink data.
  • mbalik79mbalik79 Member
    edited December 2016
    jtebbens said:
    Ok ok because I couldnt resist.

Great work! Want that to :smile: 
  • Great work !, looking forward to see it all work. B)
  • Ok Solar (ie s1 on your Energylink) is working as well. It only lacks all flow support but that will be on the to do list.

• Ok for those that want to play with Energylink. It isn't fully finished. Still needs some minor adjustments.
    Be aware that your s1 is solar. https://github.com/jtebbens/com.homewizard/tree/energylink

• jtebbensjtebbens Member
    edited December 2016
    it's just getting better. Is the Wattcher also supported?

"energymeters": [{"id": 0, "name": "Wattcher", "key": "0", "code": "xxxxxxxxxx", "po": 320, "dayTotal": 5.33, "po+": 2730, "po+t": "6:23", "po-": 120, "po-t": "8:25", "lowBattery": "no", "favorite": "no"}

@marcelwolf ; Ok added it. Try this one and let me know if it works for you: https://github.com/jtebbens/com.homewizard/tree/energylink

• Hello Jtebbens,

good work. It almost works.
    The current Watt is being displayed. However the day usage stays on zero.
    And the text has to be : 'huidig vermogen'

• Good work! I will wait for the release in the app store, but I can't wait to use it in my flows!
  • hopefully it will release soon in the app store :)
  • Since the last update the app crashes everyday  :(