This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

[Update: done] We're shooting a video - what do you want to see?

Comments

• Richard said:
    Emile said:
    Thanks for the suggestions! I'll make a compilation and film in the beginning of next week!

I'm getting curious!
    Emile did not tell us he would share the move (here)... :D
  • bierre said:
    It's way to quiet on athom side on this topic! What's going on? #stillcurious
    I guess they're still filming. :)
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Sorry guys, I hoped to film it in the beginning of the week, but some other business interfered. 

I'm gonna film today and hopefully release today as well! 
  • Emile said:
    Sorry guys, I hoped to film it in the beginning of the week, but some other business interfered. 

I'm gonna film today and hopefully release today as well! 
    Unacceptable!!!! Delay after de... wait what, today ?! :O Sweet
  • Just make plenty of short bits, instead of one long commercial.
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited February 2016
    Initial video request was 10 days ago, we can wait 3 days more for the Geek :smile: 

So maybe its better to wait for the Geeks and Athom can concentrate on production/software/bugs.

• (Knuppel - hoenderhok - Go!)

Did you see the video, it rocks!

• Oh my, its awesome!!!!

Maybe a hotlink to itcan help other?!?!

Do you post?

• Don't know if I'm allowed to share it, think Athom wants to do that themselves....
  • _Marc__Marc_ Member
    edited February 2016
    We'll just have to wait
  • -1 on waiting 
  • Wow this video really is awesome! Great work Athom B)
  • What video??????? :confused: 
  • KyrosNLKyrosNL Member
    edited February 2016
    honey said:
    What video??????? confused 
    I think a  youtube link is shared to early birds. A private youtube video which is only viewable if you have the link
  • Wow this video really is awesome! Great work Athom B)
    Indeed a Great video and exactly what we all sugested.
    Missed the link in here so i don't now if it was ment to be out yet but for you all who can't wait;

• honey said:
    What video??????? :confused: 
    sarcasm i think     Sheldon   
  • @WathLamers I don`t know what you mean. Sarcasm would be if I would say that We haven`t paid enough for Homey to get a video. Or anyway we will be first one to get it. That`s sarcasm.

I figured that it is a private video. But links to private videos has been shared on this forum before.
    Could someone send the link in a private message please? Would be highly appreciated.
  • honey said:
    @WathLamers I don`t know what you mean. Sarcasm would be if I would say that We haven`t paid enough for Homey to get a video. Or anyway we will be first one to get it. That`s sarcasm.

I figured that it is a private video. But links to private videos has been shared on this forum before.
    Could someone send the link in a private message please? Would be highly appreciated.
    Why would athom send private videoos.....
  • honey said:
    @WathLamers I don`t know what you mean. Sarcasm would be if I would say that We haven`t paid enough for Homey to get a video. Or anyway we will be first one to get it. That`s sarcasm.

Why would athom send private videoos.....
    this is a private video

• So, if i understand it correctly,   athom sends video to only a select couple off people,   where evrery one is waiting for?
    Haha guys, stop trolling. The video is encoding, but iMovie takes too long. Gonna use another video tool I guess...

• Did you make a 110 minutes Steven Spielberg like movie creation or something that it takes this long to enocde? :wink:  Hope it will be finished soon, looking forward to watching it. :smile: 

• Did you make a 110 minutes Steven Spielberg like movie creation or something that it takes this long to enocde? :wink:  Hope it will be finished soon, looking forward to watching it. :smile: 
    I think the movie is that long due to the theme choosen: making the homey ;)
  • Whouhahahaha  :D

"I love forums <3 "
  • LMFAO

"I love forums :heart: " ™
  • i love videoos   :(
  • i love homey's  :|
  • i hate delays 

Well, that quality sucked. Gotta re-encode again. I rarely make videos, but that should be clear by now, haha :')
  • PeaoPeao Member
    edited February 2016
    Awesome! 17 min <3
This discussion has been closed.