This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New shipment date for Homey?

Comments

• https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/5458/#Comment_5458 :) 

The mail came from Stefan of Athom:
    "The time has come! Homey is in production and almost ready to ship. You, as Geek Backer, are first in line to receive the mass-produced Homeys! We have had over a full year of hard work to realize all this, and although it was much more work than we anticipated, we are extremely proud of the results!"

and it gave my address and asked to check it and reply if there was something wrong.
  • I never got a "Thanks for your order"-mail. But I guess the email I entered  is correct so I just have to wait for my turn later on.
    Looking forward to some Geek comments and reviews here so I know what good is about to come in the mail eventually :)
  • Conformation email : I recieved a un professional email email that I have bought a Homey.
    with some links.  Withoud real information about the company, invoice and the possibility to stop the order! Company onformation is a must!
    incredible amaturisme!
    I' am not amazed about the actual situation. I have put some questions months ago, and recieved almost only negative feedback. incredible how a lot keep jelling some positive fibes about the circumstance probably they want to shout as hard they can to convince themself!
  • And all the ones who got the Homey.........I only hear a sound of Silence! 
    Amazing how such enthousiatic people are so different  according the situation they had No Homey!
  • NOT 1 Positive video, remark, test real enthousiastic remark!
  • @Delta : give it another week and wait what happens :) <3
  • Yes this was told me, and others, in december 2015
    and manny other far before this december. 

It's amazing how Athom handle the customer so far.
  • Oh  sorry I forgot the holy signs to say something with critics and don't want to be negative 
    i still serious wondering;   is your adress checked yet?
    i still serious wondering;   is your adress checked yet?
    yep...
  • Oh oh, "the natives are getting restless"  >:)
  • oke, nice.   thx for the info

• Oh oh, "the natives are getting restless"  >:)
    aha, you have seen my icon...
  • kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited February 2016
    @delta Did you mail them direct or only placed the questions in this forum?
    I personally don't recognize this. Always got quick responses to my emails!
    But not satisfied and don't believe in the product, but still "hoping" to receive one? What am i missing here? Yust a bit frustated because you can not (yet) play with a homey? Oh, and you're not a customer, you are a kickstarter backer even if you placed a preorder!
  • A pre order means a customer!
    with the normal european rights of a customer.
    the kickstarter situation was closed because Athom said that you can pre order and it would be shipped in January
  • @delta if you are so neg. , what are the objectives you want to achive with al those complains? It won't help! As soon as you specific number is produces (read you are the next in line) they will ship it!

@athom keep up the spirit. Still positive people  around here!!!!
  • @Delta : I'm sure you'll get a refund if you feel angry they didn't deliver as promised....
  • @Delta : I'm sure you'll get a refund if you feel angry they didn't deliver as promised....
    I was going to say exactly the same. If you really can't live with the extra days of waiting I would contact Athom and ask for a refund. That's probably more satisfying then complain in this forum.
  • Just bought my Homey @ MM Amsterdam  :#
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited February 2016
    Just bought my Homey @ MM Amsterdam  :grimace: 
    Awesome!!

Reviews + Video's please!!!!

(forgot)
    +1.000.000 & :heart: 
  • My conformation got stuck in my spam folder. I did send a short mail to Athom and got a quick reply with conformation of my order and the suggestion to check my spam folder. 
  • Just bought my Homey @ MM Amsterdam  :#
    You are so slow. I bought mine on Amazon with a black Friday deal.
  • honey said:
    Just bought my Homey @ MM Amsterdam  :#
    You are so slow. I bought mine on Amazon with a black Friday deal.
    Ok, now I'm so very depressed I didn't found out they where sold on de black Friday deals  :'(. How can I live any longer....
    Must... have... Homey...

+ a lot of  <3
  • Been away for a couple of hours and this topic exploded... I had a meeting today and wasn't driving so no adres check or watsoever walked inside and at once in front of the office door of Athom, i was really suprissed but was looking for a company in there surrounding. Just wanted to walk in and ask but..... didn't want to disturb them.

Great officespace! what an inspiration place.
  • Delta said:
    A pre order means a customer!
    with the normal european rights of a customer.
    the kickstarter situation was closed because Athom said that you can pre order and it would be shipped in January

I would sue them if i where you...

btw are you familliar with this song?

* dont we all love forums <3 *
  • @Delta ;
    The only positive thing I can take away from your complaints is the mild impression that the emails could be "prettier". The rest of your comments is just negative bitching. This leads to the 'boy who cried wolf' response in me. It is now not possible for me to take anything you say seriously anymore. I urge you to stop vomiting your negative feelings and get some therapy, maybe talk to some friends or family about this negative downwards spiral you are in. This is not healthy for anyone, and very disturbing for everyone else.

@EveryoneElse
    Just a few more weeks!  :p  <3
  • Who we got new bitches in town  >:)

<3 
  • MarcoF said:
    Who we got new bitches in town  >:)

<3 
    And all we wanted was new batches.... <3
  • @nklerk Yust a typo? :p
  • @nklerk Yust a typo? :p
     <3 
This discussion has been closed.