This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey v1.0.3

13»

Comments

• For the Fibaro-devices: did you check if there's a Github issue for this and if not, could you file one?

As for the two-weekly updates: @Emile meant the reports about the software-status...
  • undergroundunderground Member
    edited December 2016
    blackice said:
     And from now on they will update in 2 week cycles. YEAH. I can now leave homey in the corner and wait till a version is coming where everything works like two versions ago.
    Agree!
    It is unbeleavable that Athom is not working with hotfix releases. If something gets broken, they need a hot fix release and not wait for the normal release cycle. Me too had this issue with version 1.0.1 and had to wait for weeks to get a fix. This is unacceptable for a device that should be in the center of your house controlling lights, switches and all whatever we want to control. I will keep mentioning this, because one day, if something gets broken and I have to wait for weeks again, I will pull the plug.
    Writing this post, I realize that I am getting more and more frustrated with this.
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited December 2016
    @underground and you didn't even read the above post nor @Emile ''s post? There's no biweekly release-cycle.... Don't know where you get that?
  • It's a biweekly forum-post about the software-status, has nothing to do with firmware releases ;)
  • The push notification to my telephone is still not working... am i the only one ?

• Erwin75 said:
    The push notification to my telephone is still not working... am i the only one ?

Could you see you're phone in https://my.athom.com/#/phones 
  • What phone: android or iphone? And what version of the phone-app?
  • mbalik79 said:
    Erwin75 said:
    The push notification to my telephone is still not working... am i the only one ?

Yeah, I have the same problem and I'm able to see my phone

• Eternity said:
    @Da_JoJo ;
    Thanks for the response. Unfortunately, the Greenwave nodes do *not* respond if they flash green. I can't control them anymore, although the Homey app and Chrome interface allow to slide the slide.... It doesn't actually trigger the device. 

Only a reboot does bring  them online again. For a couple of hours. 

Oddly enough I have 2 (from my 6 different nodes) next to each other. One can blink green, the other will still be fine... 

that what i said, it does not respond anymore then until it got the right signal. same story here sometimes one blink , sometimes both, sometimes the other way round. its due to not proper adressing these devices in driver that this occurs.
  • MHubert said:
    @Da_JoJo ;
    Try to ditch your fibaro sensors. Multiple members reported huge problems with fibaro and killing the fibaro app made homey a lot more stable. 

So after Greenwave, its now Fibaro moment of fame! It will make your  homey happy
    that is not a solution.. the problem is the firmware of the fibaro that has a small bug when using it in non-plus mode on 3.4 and upwards version zwave controller.. they have released a firmware update, but so far i have no idea how to get it on the dimmer 2 itself. supposely the homey should be able to update firmware for zwave devices , but i donno how yet and i donno if it ever going to work either. it must be some other issue in homey as the whole zwave on homey is crashing and stops responding. vera had same sort of problems in the beginning and they where able to solve it, so i take it homey folks can too.
  • undergroundunderground Member
    edited December 2016
    Fire69 said:
    It's a biweekly forum-post about the software-status, has nothing to do with firmware releases
    I am not talking about the software status updates. I am talking about a bug in the release that is not fixed in 1 or 2 days, but that we have to wait for the next normal release cycle (whatever weeks it needs). I had to wait for weeks to get 1 (one) Hue fix. This hotfix was not released as soon as possible, but they waited with this release a few weeks adding other stuff in there too. That is not acceptable (having a broken homey for weeks as it is supposed to be the center controller of the house)
  • dclrcq said:
    mbalik79 said:
    Erwin75 said:

And if you delete the phone? (first close the app on the phone). Then you login again on the app on the phone. After that you have to add the phone again in the flows on homey, then it must be working...
  • mbalik79 said:
    dclrcq said:

And if you delete the phone? (first close the app on the phone). Then you login again on the app on the phone. After that you have to add the phone again in the flows on homey, then it must be working...
    That worked, didn't know I had to remove my phone. Thank you!
  • that worked, thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!