This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey v1.0.3

Homey v1.0.3 has been released to the experimental channel.
  • Improved Z-Wave 'No More Information' frames
  • Fixed a bug where updates would not install correctly
  • Various improvements and fixes
Note: This update consists of two parts, you may see the progress bar fill up twice.

Comments

• installing it, half way, it says "already_downloading" but it continues to update.
    reboot is done. homey webpage stays at "updating" 
    but after a refresh, I have 1.03 running
    after a few little test, it looks ok. ( z-wave not tested)
  • I had the same as I had with 1.0.2.
    When I tried installing it, it seemed to start, but then nothing happened and the 'Install' button became available again.
    However, all apps had been killed.
    After clicking 'Install' again, it did install correctly.
  • Download button
    already_downloading -> OK
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    Install button
    <long wait>
    F5
    Installation complete

• Update to 1.0.3 went smoothly (no issues)

@JeroenVollenbrock is there any need to re-pair modules (e.g. z-wave) to fully make use of the fixes?
  • Download button
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    Installation complete

• Update 1.0.3 without trouble.
  • glijie said:
    Download button
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    Installation complete

me 2
  • Download button
    ENOENT: no such file or directory, utime 'opt/update/1.0.3/beta-b10cd9b-rootfs-fileset.tar.gz' -> OK
    Installation Complete
    All apps were disabled
    waited more than 10 minutes, all apps still disabled.
    enabled all apps 1 by 1 all seems ok, got my fingers crossed.
  • glijie said:
    Download button
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    invalid_checksum -> OK
    Installation complete

me 2
    1.0.3 contains a fix for this issue, but unfortunately has to be installed first before the issue is resolved.

It is possible to reduce the chances of this happening by disabling all apps and rebooting Homey before you install the update, but the issue should not cause any further harm except the error message itself.
  • hmmmm no changes for mine FGFS-101-PLUS, Flood Sensor (Z-Wave Plus). Still only temperature is reacting, tamper and motion alarm, when activated don't show any results.

• @glijie ;
    FGFS-101 with a motion sensor? how do you do that? :astonished: 

but i don't have the device myself so kinda hard to debug what's up
  • Disabled all apps, did a reboot and then the update to 1.0.3. No error messages ... Homey seems to work fine right now.
  • Fibaro motion sensor (non+) not working here.

Motion and Tamper alarm not working, removed and paired again after this fw update.

• Fibaro motion  sensor non + still not  working , tried 2 sensor , no reaction , removed software, installed  it again  and paired the sensors. tried associations in all groups.  :'(

• cnvissercnvisser Member
    edited December 2016
    @phb My Fibaro Motion Sensor non + works perfect (motion/tamper/temp/lux).
    1. Add sensor
    2. Don't change the associations (only 1 in group 3)
    3. Set mode van 2 to 3 (safe and wake up sensor)
    4. Set mode from 3 to 2 (safe and wake up sensor)

Sensor only gives temp when it changes 1 degrees or more by default.
    Change reaction from 10 to 1 (0.1 temp difference)

Disabled all apps and updated to 1.0.3.
    All went perfect.
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited December 2016
    Installation went also OK, but Homey doesn't respond to my voice commands. The speech-input shows nothing and there is no reaction when I manually type in the voice command. Anybody having the same?

[Edit] Found it....I installed prior to the update the app better voice
  • HansieNLHansieNL Member
    edited December 2016
    JeroenVollenbrock said:1.0.3 contains a fix for this issue, but unfortunately has to be installed first before the issue is resolved.

It is possible to reduce the chances of this happening by disabling all apps and rebooting Homey before you install the update, but the issue should not cause any further harm except the error message itself.
    Thx for the info. Maybe it's better to communicate this info before the update.
    Oops missed the the info in Software status  :*
  • @cnvisser  what do you mean by set mode 2 to 3 / mode 3 to 2 with the motion sensor

• Download button
    ENOENT: no such file or directory, utime 'opt/update/1.0.3/beta-b10cd9b-rootfs-fileset.tar.gz' -> OK
    Installation Complete
    All apps were disabled
    waited more than 10 minutes, all apps still disabled.
    enabled all apps 1 by 1 all seems ok, got my fingers crossed.
    Turned out my Fibaro switches and dimmers didn't work anymore, motion was detected by the Aeotec sensors but the flows switching the fibaro's had no result. Switching them on in the Zones & Devices also didn't work, a PTP (™@Marcof) was needed to get them working again.
  • @mbalik79 the "tamper operation mode" in the sensor settings.
    If you do this step the tamper alarm works afterward.
  • @cnvisser ;
    I have trouble with the lux reporting.. could you make a screenshot of you're settings?

• cnvisser said:
    @mbalik79 in dutch.
    Thanks..gonna try tomorrow 
  • caseda said:
    @glijie ;
    FGFS-101 with a motion sensor? how do you do that? :astonished: 

but i don't have the device myself so kinda hard to debug what's up
    hmmm, I don't know either :-) but maybe tamper alarm has something to do with moving the sensor. Anyway your right , i meant of course flooding alarm. 
  • Da_JoJoDa_JoJo Member
    edited December 2016
    jeej finally no crash of z-wave after turning on kitchen light which starts flow to tell light is on.  (fibaro z-wave plus dimmer 2)
    now i'm finally able to actually starting to use homey with flows and other stuff i like to experiment with
    edit: z-wave reaction speed is a lot faster now and mixed z-wave plus/non-plus works like a charm, huge improvement ;-D
    ticked experimental after reading about z-wave fixes, with which i had a lot of trouble and needed a lot of restarts to make it work again.  took a bit to activate experimental updates. unticked auto-update as it would not give me the option to download latest version nor did it auto-update to this 1.0.3. i was on 1.0.1 so i pressed search update button, read about disable apps and non-working fibaro stuff and no speech-input with better voice app.. decided i uninstall speech-input and disable all apps except fibaro. pressed update.. waited for update to finish.. did not see 2 times progress bar, just once and it stayed there doing nothing. looked at the homey, seen a lot of leds doing its install routine thingy.. waited for the thing to do its normal color pattern.. pressed ctrl-r in the windows desktop app (seems not to work automaticly for some reason) voila it has 1.0.3 and working still..  started all apps again.. waited a bit.. reboot the homey to make sure it started with everything in good manner.. works... very happy, best update for me so far..
  • Installed fine with only the 'already downloading' message. I even did it remotely (from work!) :)

• Installation went fine no error messages
  • for me to no probs updating
  • Installation (manually via browser) first got the " Already downloading " message. And after that:

ENOENT: no such file or directory, utime '/opt/update/1.0.3/beta-b10cd9b-rootfs-fileset.tar.gz'

Then after clicking again Homey started downloading again and it is now finished updating (+/- 5 minutes)

• my homey automaticly updated itself    v 1.0.3
    looks like all went well.
    only point    alarmeringsdroid    keeps repeating    so had to put it out
    i investigate this evening.