This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.10.2

EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
Changelog:
  • Fixed a bug where app settings would get lost
  • Fixed a bug where old Z-Wave devices would appear
  • Fixed a bug where athom-cli could not play a ledring animation
  • Fixed a bug where the user's avatar would not appear
  • Fixed a bug where sentences like 'Turn the lights on in the Living Room' did not find lights
  • Improved Flow & Folder sorting
  • Improved handling of Flow conditions by running them in series

Comments

• Athom on a roll!
    Installing
  • Media?
  • viktor said:
    Media?
    It's a bugfix release, they won't add 'new' features in those.
  • Emile said:
    Changelog:

Does this mean the cards are now run in the order they are added in a flow?
  • Emile said:
    Changelog:
    Does this mean old Z-wave devices are still cluttering our homeys so you've made sure they remain hidden? I'd rather see them removed...
  • Emile said:
    Changelog:
    Does this mean old Z-wave devices are still cluttering our homeys so you've made sure they remain hidden? I'd rather see them removed...
    They are removed completely.
  • Fire69 said:
    Emile said:
    Changelog:

Does this mean the cards are now run in the order they are added in a flow?
    One thing I know, is that since 0.10.0 or 0.10.1 the conditions would run at the same time. I have a flow where if it's later than 15:00 it would ask for a confirmation, and since that version it would always ask if it is earlier than 15:00.
    This fix will not ask for confirmation if the other condition is not met.
  • Emile said:
    Changelog:
    They are removed completely.

Thanks, the way it is written in the release notes didn't really made that clear.

The way flows can now be rearranged and moved around is a huge improvement over the old way, Thumbs up!

• It says "flow conditions" so I guess it's the confirmation-card which is only run if other conditions are met, as @jorden says ...
  • I created a github issue for the annoying "extractpath not writable" error that shows everytime I update Homey to a new firmware.

You can simply fix it by rebooting and trying again (a few times). But I hope that we can find the cause.

If you have some hints please report to:

https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/952
  • Peao said:
    I created a github issue for the annoying "extractpath not writable" error that shows everytime I update Homey to a new firmware.

You can simply fix it by rebooting and trying again (a few times). But I hope that we can find the cause.

Had the same error, after reboot install went fine like the temp fix said
  • installed! running fine!
  • All my app settings are lost (iCalendar, SMS, etc) after the reboot.
  • honey said:
    All my app settings are lost (iCalendar, SMS, etc) after the reboot.
    On 0.10.2 or when you reboot with the update? After finish update i created new settings and did a reboot and they kept stored in the settings.
  • Alle instellingen van KAKU zijn verbroken en krijg ze niet meer aan de praat. Wat te doen?
  • Alle instellingen van KAKU zijn verbroken en krijg ze niet meer aan de praat. Wat te doen?
    stekker eruit,  paar minuten wachten en stekker erin.
    PTP  noemen ze dat.   Pull The Plug
    meestal is het dan na een update goed
  • Unless the items were added before KaKu 2.0, then you'll have to delete to old devices and have to add them to Homey once again... That's what Athom warned about a couple of months ago. I didn't do that back then and I have to do that too...
  • Peao said:
    I created a github issue for the annoying "extractpath not writable" error that shows everytime I update Homey to a new firmware.

Should be fixed in a future update. They found the cause of the issue: not enough memory free.
    Disabling some apps should be a work around.
This discussion has been closed.