This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Athom CLI Update available 2.1.10 → 2.1.12

New Cli package update
Run npm i -g athom-cli to update

Any news on the changes ?

Comments

• I think they don't write change logs but just use github to track.
    https://github.com/athombv/node-athom-cli/commits/production
  • michelkampmichelkamp Member
    edited March 2018
    hmm thanks , so we have to dig though all the raw backlogs. Would be nice that @Athom would supply a summarized change log or release notes to the releases.
  • It's only the CLI, not important for normal usage...
  • understand, but as developers we do not use it for 'normal usage' ;-) So would be nice to know whats fixed or changed and to do this in a developer aka user friendly way a change/release note would be appreciated. Buts that's my point of view.
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Important changes to the developer ecosystem are always communicated using an email to all developers.

These CLI updates are mostly small bugfixes, i.e. not worth your time :)
  • so how do i get a member ship in this developers email group ? do i have to bring over a Apple pie ;-)
  • so how do i get a member ship in this developers email group ? do i have to bring over a Apple pie ;-)
    Kibbeling will come closer... 
    but publish an app and you’ll receive the mail too... for free
  • With a Grolsch beer of course !  Will do , was planning to write an app that does the pattern recognizing of the 433 signal to get the SOF , EOF and words ect... based on ML. As far i know is this pattern matching still a manually time consuming task..
  • @bvdbos

yes i am (now) ;-) 
    Thanks.

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    so how do i get a member ship in this developers email group ? do i have to bring over a Apple pie ;-)
    You are added automatically after submitting your first Homey App in the app store.