This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Support of Homematic ( 868 MHz)?

Do you think about supporting Homematic?

www.homematic.com

Although I think it is only spread in Germany, they have a lot of actors and sensor in the programm communicating with 868 MHz.

Comments

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Yeah, it's on the list!
  • Awesome!
  • Any news on this?

At the moment I have a big smart home environment controlled by fhem.
    A lot of my devices are homematic.

Thanks
    Markus
  • skoniskoni Member
    Yes I'm also looking forward to see it integrated.

Would be nice to see it work with my doorlock.

Please update us about the status?
    Thanks in advance

• Emile said:
    Yeah, it's on the list!
    Any idea's when ? It is a big brand in Germany, good sell point!

I would like to add my door lock.

Thanks
  • When Will the homematic app be available? It was announced for this year? My house is full of homematic équipent.
  • When Will the homematic app be available? It was announced for this year? My house is full of homematic équipent.
    Where did you read this year? I only see a comment from @Emile that it's on the list but with no date so more the tag soon is in place?
  • @ Lubbert Kramer

Emile said this in March 2015, now after more then 2,5 years.......

is the list that long?  :o

• Gerjan said:
    @ Lubbert Kramer

Emile said this in March 2015, now after more then 2,5 years.......

is the list that long?  :o

And growing, just check GitHub or the software updates about 2.0 :) 

Also since the opening of this topic in 2015 not a lot of posts so I guess it's to small to have high priority when they also can make a big group happy 
  • I think the promise that its on the list has kept most people quiet, there have also been several requests on Trello and If Homey will break into Germany I think there will be a larger usergroup then there is in the Netherlands
  • I agree with Fuzzybear, when it is on the list it only should be a matter of time, one would expect.

Personally I'm hoovering for 1-2 years over the Athom news checking if/when Homematic will be supported. With 40-50 devices/actors I would love to use the Homey interface and speech command. This is my first post, I even created an account to post this message.

@lubbertkramer Kinda surprising that the number of posts in this topic is leading for the backlog. I guess Athom is aware that Homematic has a big and active usergroup in Europe. "
    Nach dem ausverkauften Homematic-Usertreffen 2017 mit über 430 registrierten Teilnehmern dürfen sich die Homematic Fans auch 2018 auf das europaweit bisher größte Smart-Home-Anwendertreffen freuen." Considering the (online) involvement breakdown (# visitors, asking, answering, .., .., visiting a reallife event for One brand, the community is big and very involved)
    On ie Homematic-inside.de you'll find more information. 

I hope this helps to increase the Homematic priority, I guess that this will also be beneficial for Athom (sales & active involvement of a knowledgable community). 

Fijne feestdagen!!
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited December 2017
    Fredoo said:
    I agree with Fuzzybear, when it is on the list it only should be a matter of time, one would expect.

Personally I'm hoovering for 1-2 years over the Athom news checking if/when Homematic will be supported. With 40-50 devices/actors I would love to use the Homey interface and speech command. This is my first post, I even created an account to post this message.

@lubbertkramer Kinda surprising that the number of posts in this topic is leading for the backlog. I guess Athom is aware that Homematic has a big and active usergroup in Europe. "
    Nach dem ausverkauften Homematic-Usertreffen 2017 mit über 430 registrierten Teilnehmern dürfen sich die Homematic Fans auch 2018 auf das europaweit bisher größte Smart-Home-Anwendertreffen freuen." Considering the (online) involvement breakdown (# visitors, asking, answering, .., .., visiting a reallife event for One brand, the community is big and very involved)
    On ie Homematic-inside.de you'll find more information. 

I hope this helps to increase the Homematic priority, I guess that this will also be beneficial for Athom (sales & active involvement of a knowledgable community). 

Fijne feestdagen!!
    Posting here won't increase the attention it will get, official requests need to be made on Github (as mentioned in the forum rules written here) because this is a community forum wich Athom is not actively monitoring. Best is to open up a Github request and post the link here so everyone who is interested can +1 it :) 
  • FredooFredoo Member
    edited December 2017
    Well I'll leave it as it is. Hope someone at Athom will have a look at it seriously. 

I gave some insight/advice based on your previous post, was trying to help. Not waiting to be directed to an other site. 

There are some expectations with an unclear status on Homematic support. When you don't want to inform your (potential) customers on this matter better to close this topic and update or remove the existing Homematic item on your Trello.

I hope someone can inform us on the current status.
  • No HomeMatic - no success in Germany....