Please read Welcome to the forum to get started.
Welcome to our Forum, we're glad you found us! My name is Bram and I’m the administrator on this forum.
On this Forum you can discuss everything regarding Homey and Athom. This forum is for everyone, independent of your knowledge and experience with our products. I thought it would be a good idea to set some guidelines so we’re all getting the most out of this medium.
Here we go:
1. Stay on topic.
2. Use a meaningful title for your thread.
(e.g. : Problem with Voice recognition in Swahili, Requested an Homey App for a GPS tracker for my kids, Enhancement idea for a homey with legs)
3. Search for your topic ideas on the forum to see if somebody else already mentioned it somewhere.
4. If you have a question first look at the Knowledge Base to see if you can find your answer there. Never the less don’t hesitate to ask again if this is not clear for you.
5. Be polite and give constructive feedback.
6. Keep the conversation in English as much as possible.
7. Don't reply to your own posts in the same topic but edit your previous post.
9. When you need direct support from Athom, mail to email@example.com.
10. When you found a bug in Homey, make an issue at GitHub.
11. When you come up with a really good enhancement that would benefit everyone, make an issue at GitHub.
And of course: don't forget to have fun discussing and improving our awesome product together.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions!
Support & Community Manager @ Athom