This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

[APP] Z-Wave.Me

12345679»

Comments

• Is there anyone who can help with a little gudie?
    I have a ZME_WALLC-S V2 that I would like to control my Fibaro Dimmer 2 with.
    How do I make so button 1:
    Short press turns on / off the light
    Long press the dim light up / down

Thank you
    Have you tried something like this?

Yes, but i don't get the scene activation function?
  • dbonsaksendbonsaksen Member
    edited October 2017
    Is there anyone who can help with a little gudie?
    I have a ZME_WALLC-S V2 that I would like to control my Fibaro Dimmer 2 with.
    How do I make so button 1:
    Short press turns on / off the light
    Long press the dim light up / down

Thank you
    Have you tried something like this?

Yes, but i don't get the scene activation function?
    Probably not created a function for it in the zwave.me app then.. The one I posted is a NodON switch
  • @Priknr1:
    some time ago you mentioned the app was crashing on your added code for the remote RC2.
    can you provide the code you used for that test?
    Maybe I can find the problem. At least then I have some basis. I dont really know where to start...
  • I have also an zwave.me wallc-s, and connected the device yesterday to my homey.
    The problem i have is that button 3 and 4 not working.

I created an flow with a fibaro dimmer2 and the zwave.me wallc-s, once pressed button 1 light goes on, once pressed button 2 light goes off. Button 3 and 4 are not working in the flow.

But i want to turn on the light when i press up and turn off the light by pressing down.
    How do you dimm the light?

• Seems like the development is pretty much dead  :(

• Hello,

I hope the development continues .. my ZME_KFOB is not recognized. "there is no compatible app device is set up as Zwave Basic" Does anyone have the problem ?? Thank you