This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey starts listening on 'OK' instead of 'OK Homey'

2»

Comments

• @Emile perhaps its an idea to make a slender for sensitivity how hard you can talk to homey.
    Not every room is the same, so this would be an option?
    This instead of voice traning.
    How does the community think about something like this?

• BumblezBumblez Member
    @Emile perhaps its an idea to make a slender for sensitivity how hard you can talk to homey.
    I think you mean a slider?
  • PandaPanda Member
    Hopefully this issue gets fixed soon, To much flows and to little time to do a full reset again.

Had a flow that muted and unmuted my Denon receiver when Homey starts to listen, but it get triggered a lot which means it mutes my tv the whole time :P for now I disabled those flows.
  • Bumblez said:
    @Emile perhaps its an idea to make a slender for sensitivity how hard you can talk to homey.
    I think you mean a slider?
    my english....      :D
    feel free to correct.
  • RobertERobertE Member
    My Homey is placed next to the television.  Any time a male voice on the television say okay or even just the Dutch word "ook" my homey reacts.  ( due to some other issue normally with the text Oops I could not reach the server). My homey is setup in English and without voice training.
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    @RobertE what firmware version are you on? Am I correct in the assumption that you haven't activated experimental updates (ie haven't updated to .32 yet) ?
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    The behaviour @RobertE describes sounds like a bad voice-training...
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    Yeah, but he says he didn't do the voice training...
  • Is there any development on this one? My homey constantly reacts on ok from the tv or radio. No voice training, Englisch setup.
This discussion has been closed.