This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Official

[App] Fibaro by Athom (v1.5.18)

Comments

• pocpoc Member
    For me adding the dimmer 2 worked , but dimming in a flow does not. Dimming with android device and in the homey manager zone works good ,but making a flow turning the light on at a specific dimming percentage won't work , the light go on at 100 percent.
  • No sorry did not work. Remove devices: There are no devices to remove (even after putting device in learn mode). The distance is now 1m. Did try the pairing with lamp turned on and off (kickoff point) before starting the adding process. So far I can only use the dimmer 2 dimm function using the original toggle switch.
  • @hnijveen ;
    On what version are you (homey & app). 
    If it is 0.9.1 with the app on latest 1.0.6:

Open the chrome console and try to include it again see what steps it goes through
    (copy&paste the result here)

PS: have you tried to power cycle yet? (with a few seconds off the power) 
  • My Dimmer 2 is also an annoying device to add or remove most of the time.
    Have you tried power cycling it?
    How many switches are connected to it? Some (mine too) have problems when more than 1 switch is connected... 
  • Today I received 2 Fibaro Motion Sensors (FGMS-001). Including them to the network, worked like a charm. I installed one in the living room and the other one in the kitchen.  For both I added a small flow that triggers speech on movement.

Living room seemed to work ok for 5 minutes, until it suddenly didn't report any changes or movement. I'm not sure about the lux / temperature. It was showing a value.
    Kitchen doesn't report anything since including it. 

I rebooted Homey and that triggered the one in the Living room again. Meaning the flow was initiated a few times , but temperature is empty (no value). Lux is showing a value. And after 10 minutes also the flow is not triggered anymore.

Kitchen still doesn't trigger or show anything.
  • caseda said:
    @hnijveen ;
    On what version are you (homey & app). 
    If it is 0.9.1 with the app on latest 1.0.6:

Open the chrome console and try to include it again see what steps it goes through
    (copy&paste the result here)

PS: have you tried to power cycle yet? (with a few seconds off the power) 
    If it is 0.9.1 with the app on latest 1.0.6: confirmed
    Did a power cycle (multiple times)

Result of chrome console:
    status ADD_NODE_STATUS_LEARN_READY
    VM1315:1 status ADD_NODE_STATUS_LEARN_READY
    learnmode.svg:1 Blocked script execution in 'http://192.168.1.107/app/com.fibaro/drivers/FGD-212/assets/learnmode.svg' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set.
    2learnmode.svg:1 Blocked script execution in 'http://192.168.1.107/app/com.fibaro/drivers/FGD-212/assets/learnmode.svg' because the document's frame is sandboxed and the 'allow-scripts' permission is not set.
    VM1315:1 status ADD_NODE_STATUS_DONE

• Looks like it is missing some steps between the READY and DONE steps.

Have you tried to add it with the generic Z-wave inclusion option (the one under Homey menu option).
    This should include it still as the dimmer 2.
    Maybe something wrong with device selection in the dimmer 2 dedicated pairing interface.
  • I could add a Fibaro Wallplug earlier today.

If I add the device using the generic Z-wave inclusion proces, it will just time out. There are no Blocked script executions.
  • edited August 2016
    Fire69 said:
    My Dimmer 2 is also an annoying device to add or remove most of the time.
    Have you tried power cycling it?
    How many switches are connected to it? Some (mine too) have problems when more than 1 switch is connected... 
    Power cycle the dimmer 2 you mean? I was hoping a reset will do the trick. 
    There is only one switch: the setup check:

https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1457/fibaro-dimmer-2-double-switch-setup#latest

• The blocked execution is thanks to the animation of how to pair the selected device.

It all just adds up like your dimmer 2 is already "connected" to a controller, when you pressed the button on the yellow led (manual reset) did it light up red for a short amount of time? This indicates that it was reset properly.

Did you only try with the switch? Or the b button as well? 
  • edited August 2016
    The reset of the dimmer 2 was a full reset using the B button. I just followed the manual: select B until led is yellow (after a couple of other colours including red). Release B and select it again (1 click). Short red blink, yellow blink. Then I start the pairing as described above using the B button.
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    I would like to make a flow, that when (fibaro multi sensor ) lux is lower then xxx lux. To auto switch on the lights... How can i do this??
  • When lux is changed...
    And lower then 500 
    Switch light
  • My fibaro sensors are sometimes without data. Homey doesnt mesure changes
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    edited August 2016
    Erwin75 said:
    When lux is changed...
    And lower then 500 
    Switch light
    how do i insert "and is lower then" ??

Found it.... thnx
  • thayoung1thayoung1 Member
    edited August 2016
    @JurgenHuijbregts by adding the logic panel within the toolbox on the left and drag&drop the Lux to it

Just saw you found it... Maybe usefull for someone else
  • OKHomey79OKHomey79 Member
    edited August 2016
    Does anyone can change the device parameter on motion sensor? Like illumination report threshold or LED brightness, I could change them but they don't have any effect. On the wall plug, i could change the colors on each state and the device took the parameters from homey. But on motion sensor it didn't work.
  • OKHomey79 said:
    Does anyone can change the device parameter on motion sensor? Like illumination report threshold or LED brightness, I could change them but they don't have any effect. On the wall plug, i could change the colors on each state and the device took the parameters from homey. But on motion sensor it didn't work.
    It only gets updated when the devices wakes up.  By default that's every  7200 seconds, so in the worst case you have to wait 2 hours.
    You can wake it manually by triple clicking the button in the sensor.
  • Fire69 said:
    OKHomey79 said:
    It only gets updated when the devices wakes up.  By default that's every  7200 seconds, so in the worst case you have to wait 2 hours.
    You can wake it manually by triple clicking the button in the sensor.
    That I've tried already. With a second controller I verified it with LED brightness and other parameters but with homey it did not work for me. Did you have changed the parameters already on your motion sensor successfully?
  • OKHomey79 said:
    Fire69 said:
    That I've tried already. With a second controller I verified it with LED brightness and other parameters but with homey it did not work for me. Did you have changed the parameters already on your motion sensor successfully?
    Just did a test, changed the color of the led when it blinks.
    I changed the setting but didn't press Save yet, then woke up the sensor by triple clicking. When it lights up blue, I pressed Save.
    After that, I got a message that the settings were saved successfully (if you don't wake it up you get a message that the settings will be saved when it wakes up)
    The led now blinks white, so the test was OK :)
  • OKHomey79OKHomey79 Member
    edited August 2016
    Wow, you saved my day. That did it. I tried it exactly like you did and it worked. The other way around by waiting (I leave it at least 12 hours without touching it) or activate it manually did not work. With a AEOTEC Z-Stick I only need to set the values and press one time. Thank you for your help
  • Glad I could help :)
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    thayoung1 said:
    @JurgenHuijbregts by adding the logic panel within the toolbox on the left and drag&drop the Lux to it

• thayoung1 said:

[photo]

I would save the 'darkness' to a variable so you can use it in an 'and'-statement :)

[off-topic] is the Dutch language now working as good as the English language? [/off-topic]
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    tweaqer said:
    thayoung1 said:

[photo]

I would save the 'darkness' to a variable so you can use it in an 'and'-statement :)

[off-topic] is the Dutch language now working as good as the English language? [/off-topic]
    I have been working with the dutch language from the start. Never had any serious issues, and works great with me, never have to repeat what homey needs to do. Love the speach part :)
  • my Tamper mode i always on , how can i stop that ?     Motion sensor v1

Thanks

Niklas
  • casedacaseda Member
    edited August 2016
    @djesko ;
    You will need to change a parameter (by default it always stays on):

1: download and install my pull request and change the mode
    2: manually add this parameter in the Raw Configuration Parameters:

ps: don't forget to wake up the device, or wait for max 2 hours
  • @caseda 

your pull request ?     

thanks

• @djesko ;
    woops only now noticed i wrote it as a step plan, but it's 2 options, so the one or the other
    (since you don't know what a pull request is you'ed better go for option 2)
  • Ahh pull req on git.. Tamper ok now 

Thanks 
This discussion has been closed.