This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.9.2

2»

Comments

• Still can't seem to detect a Fibaro dimmer.. just adds as a basic device on/off.
    Can add everspring on/off socket as basic device and it now works.
    ASR-ZW adds as a basic switch but doesn't operate(did previously.. no rush as don't need heating yet).

Also have 3 z-wave devices (that are remains of the above devices previously added and not working) I can't get rid of... 2 of them have a warning symbol and say onoff:invalid_token
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1804/solved-remove-a-broken-z-wave-device#latest
    Could the post of Emile be of any help?
  • Included the Homey into my Zipabox Z-wave network.

Where it could see all the devices before (not working correctly but that is something else) now it does not see them or, I can't find the button to update the network ;)
  • edited August 2016
    fiek said:
    Here Kaku working. You only have to pull the plug for a few minutes otherwise it doesnt work
    That's not working here. I've unplug the KAKU adapter for more than 1 hour, but after pairing I've same (negative) result. Also restarting Homey a lot of times. Hopefully, the guys from Athom will look in to this next week.
  • fiek said:
    Here Kaku working. You only have to pull the plug for a few minutes otherwise it doesnt work
    That's not working here. I've unplug the KAKU adapter for more than 1 hour, but after pairing I've same (negative) result. Also restarting Homey a lot of times. Hopefully, the guys from Athom will look in to this next week.
    Pull the plug of Homey for 30 minutes.
  • fiekfiek Member
    edited August 2016
    Bumble said:
    fiek said:
    @Bumble thnx for clarifying... I indeed meant pulling the plug of Homey
  • home78home78 Member
    edited August 2016
    Steefph said:
    Included the Homey into my Zipabox Z-wave network.

Where it could see all the devices before (not working correctly but that is something else) now it does not see them or, I can't find the button to update the network
    I also included Homey into my existing 100+ devices network, but it does not see any of them. Trying to add new devices gives error: ADD_NODE_STATUS_NOT_PRIMARY. How is this supposed to work?

However, trying to exclude Homey from the network was not possible: the buttons for excluding remain greyed out after the first try but Homey can not be used as primary/separate controller anymore. Is factory reset the only way to recover?
  • tunftunf Member
    since 0.9.x  the color in dutch is again in englesch by voice so groen is green etc. this worked in 0.8.x one time correct. just minor but fixable.
  • phbphb Member
    Result after upgrade to v0.9.2    Trying to add 2 devices  pioneer and plex ,get error invalid_capability. The range of my fibaro sensors is reduced to 3 meters...Kaku  works but range could be better
  • @phb plex works fine when you remove the capabilities in de app.json
  • mrandersonmranderson Member
    edited August 2016
    Result after 0.9.2 upgrade: Fibaro product pairs easily, but range is drastically reduced. Range on door sensor (1gen) went from +10m and two walls (where my fridge is), to 4-5 meters with no walls. Haven't used the sensor in a couple of weeks, so don't know if this is due to the latest FW or other factors.

Homey now can control my KAKU/NEXA sockets! Pairing goes generally well, but range is poor (4-5m without wall on sensors/remote).
    -KAKU remote won't respond in flows anymore, even right after pairing successfully 1m from Homey, which I find odd. PTP doesn't seem to fix this either. (Testing the flow with the test button works fine obviously)
    -Doorbell pairs fine when generating a new signal, but homey does not register the "copy remote" from the remote. PTP will sometimes help pairing the remote (first step), but then the doorbell won't respond to the test signal (2nd step)

No hiccups with my 7 hue lights or Chromecast so far
  • Zijn er meer mensen hier, die problemen ondervinden met hun Philips Hue lampen? voor deze update werkte de lampen altijd, nu gaan ze vertraagd aan, of helemaal niet aan. Heb de zender al uit/aan gezet, maar zelfde probleem nogsteeds  :( 
  • Bumble said:
    fiek said:
    Thanks for clarifying. Unfortunately, it's not helping for me. The on/off switch is not greyed-out, but I can't  turn the sockets on/off. I think there is no signal send from the homey to the sockets.
    FYI: I've unplug the Homey for more than 8 hours and paired the sockets again.
  • Reemster said:
    Zijn er meer mensen hier, die problemen ondervinden met hun Philips Hue lampen? voor deze update werkte de lampen altijd, nu gaan ze vertraagd aan, of helemaal niet aan. Heb de zender al uit/aan gezet, maar zelfde probleem nogsteeds  :( 
    Bij mij werken ze ineens prima op 0.8.39 terwijl ik ze hiervoor nooit kon toevoegen. Niets ge-update of veranderd.. Lijkt alsof er soms toch ineens 'iets' anders is
  • what i also did,i had the same troubles like yours
    for example i cleared the memory in my case the acd-200,in the beginning i had paired them with the remote control
    so maybe it is a memory problem,you can always try

• thumbs up for 0.9.2 and Athom!

Kaku works (ACDB-7000, APIR-2150 and new in 0.9.2 is that ACD-3500 also works)
    still have to try and reconnect my AFR-060 that stopped working

Smartwares works (SH5-TSM-A)

LIFX works (as it has been working fine)

my zwave.me times out before connecting. Have to fiddle around with this.

• KeepT said:
    Which device do you have?
  • Here everything works except for my KaKu doorbell. Homey recognizes the doorbell signal and sends me a push message, but Homey can't seem to replicate the signal to ring the doorbell. When I try to pair the doorbell it flashes 5 times.
  • G4nd41f said:
    I am lucky I disabled updating and still have running 8.39. Everything is working fine and wouldn't if I had no infrared or could not control my Fibaro Roller Shutters 2.
    While Homey 0.9.2 does not officially support the full features of the Fibaro Roller Shutter 2, I managed to install the module on my electric sunscreen today. After testing the hardware setup everything operates ok using a hardware switch. After that I added the Fibaro Shutter as a generic Z-Wave device to Homey and started with some experimenting and controlling the sunscreen with Homey basic functionality (in and out) works. I created to simple flows do do this. It would be great to have the Fibaro Roller Shutters 2 supported as a Fibaro device.

• KeepT said:

I have a Zwave ME 05433. Cannot connect it to homey (it could be connected in 0.39): In the zwave pairing process, while the command classes are fetched, my 05433 times out, which causes terminating of the pairing process.
    Moving homey next to my switch did not help.
  • This is really making me sad I have 3  Everlux SKU: ZME_05433 trying to detect dimmer Homey less then 1 meter away from dimmer receiving on every unit a timeout and just like KeepT it was working before.

Maybe it's just the everlux device but for now the rewrite of z-wave is not bringing much joy
  • phbphb Member
    Adding a fibaro sensor (fgms-001)is no problem, but only one (moving) sensor out of 4 is working. Also the range of the fibaro sensor is echt kut. It was about 7 meters, now it is 3 meters
  • True.
    With sometimes no data.
    No movement.
    No lux
    No temp
    And no battery andere no tamper

Battery empty within aan week

It is not working as it should be

• Is there any insight on when there will be a new stable release. Would like to use my KaKu motion sensor... but range of 433 is not OK on 0.8.39
  • KeepT said:
    KeepT said:

I have a Zwave ME 05433. Cannot connect it to homey (it could be connected in 0.39): In the zwave pairing process, while the command classes are fetched, my 05433 times out, which causes terminating of the pairing process.
    Do you have the Z-Wave.me app installed?
  • Just to let you guys know

Z-wave me app is not compatible with Everlux SKU: ZME_05433 
    Good news I have 1 out of 3 working after trying too many times but it's detected as basis zwave device so on and of are working but dimmer not

• KeepT said:
    KeepT said:

Who do you mean @RobinVanKekem ;
  • Erwin75 said:
    Who do you mean @RobinVanKekem ;
    KeepT
  • spamenigmaspamenigma Member
    edited August 2016
    Still can't seem to detect a Fibaro dimmer.. just adds as a basic device on/off.
    Can add everspring on/off socket as basic device and it now works.
    ASR-ZW adds as a basic switch but doesn't operate(did previously.. no rush as don't need heating yet).

Also have 3 z-wave devices (that are remains of the above devices previously added and not working) I can't get rid of... 2 of them have a warning symbol and say onoff:invalid_token
    https://forum.athom.com/discussion/1804/solved-remove-a-broken-z-wave-device#latest
    Could the post of Emile be of any help?
    Thanks!! Tried on the first two, and it just sat there doing nothing, but on the one that didnt show the warning symbol, it removed that AND the other two..

One problem down, just the ASR-ZW support as on/off and Fibaro dimmer not recognised
This discussion has been closed.