This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.8.35

Comments

• djeskodjesko Member
    my milight app did go missing after reboot to :)
  • BasPost said:
    How do I drag a existing flow in to a new folder? open_mouth 
    Open the Flow Folder with the triangle pointing down, drag an existing flow into it a little bit to the right, so the gray box is shifted a little bit to the right, then drop the flow
    Thaks! Only problem is, that after saving a flow, thats in a folder, it falls out the folder again..
    Same here...
  • thayoung1 said:
    Anybody seen confirm push card working? Build 45 with 0.8.35 here, when testing flow i don't get any push notification...
    It is working here. Mostly the push message is receivd instant, but sometimes it takes a minute before the push message is received.
  • MennoMenno Member
    ..... but have 3 out of 7 in folder

• MennoMenno Member
    added 4th flow (homey response very slow after it) and just after that send log code 15A4B5A83A
    Maybe Athom can see something in the log
  • edited May 2016
    First impression with 0.8.35

* Flow folder positive. Only the drag and drop could be better. You have first open a folder and then drag a flow into it. And after editing a flow in a folder, the flow is back to the root. Disappeared from the folder. 
    * KAKU devices not responding. Delete app and re-add my devices doesn't work. Copy signal from remote with no response to Homey
    * Push notification works (again). App still crashing.
    * Z-Wave Aeotec Smart Switch still not working. Github #324
    * Edit Z-wave configuration solved.

• MarcoFMarcoF Member
    thayoung1 said:
    Anybody seen confirm push card working? Build 45 with 0.8.35 here, when testing flow i don't get any push notification...
    It is working here. Mostly the push message is receivd instant, but sometimes it takes a minute before the push message is received.
    Could you post a screenshot of your test flow?
    This because I can't get it work and @superice said it should work.

• cautjecautje Member
    Nice update! App, kaku, zwave and hue are ok !
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    edited May 2016
    thayoung1 said:
    doesn't work for me either.. Fairphone 2 android 5.1, homey-app 2.1 build 45, 0.8.35...

edit: reboot phone worked...
  • my homey auto updated and rebooted to a purple ring.
    after 1 hour I pulled the plug and cold booted. Now I am looking at the purple  ring for more than 20 minutes.
    I will see in the morning  :-(

• woeiwoei Member
    edited May 2016
    The new flow menu is a huge improvement and I am very happy about it. Kaku, action, hue and somfy seem to work just fine.

I figured i would give my z-wave doorsensors another go, but it looks like zwave is not working at all. When I add a device and put either of the 2 sensors I have in learn mode, homey doesn't see them. Even if I send a wake up notification from the sensor nothing happens. Resetted zwave on homey, on the sensors, rebooted and even unplugged homey for about 5 minutes.

Any clues how I can troubleshoot this?
  • FranqFranq Member
    woei said:
    The new flow menu is a huge improvement and I am very happy about it. Kaku, action, hue and somfy seem to work just fine.

I figured i would give my z-wave doorsensors another go, but it looks like zwave is not working at all. When I add a device and put either of the 2 sensors I have in learn mode, homey doesn't see them. Even if I send a wake up notification from the sensor nothing happens. Resetted zwave on homey, on the sensors, rebooted and even unplugged homey for about 5 minutes.

Had the same thing in v. 0.8.34, I did 2 time a factory reset and it resolved (strange behaviour). Could not add elro devices either.
  • FranqFranq Member
    I like the new firmware new floweditor is indeed a big improvement. Also the speech is working good now (didn't test it in 0.8.34). My language is dutch; is working great.
  • woeiwoei Member
    Franq said:
    woei said:

Had the same thing in v. 0.8.34, I did 2 time a factory reset and it resolved (strange behaviour). Could not add elro devices either.
    Crap, that means setting up all my flows again, right?
  • FranqFranq Member
    woei said:
    Franq said:
    woei said:

Crap, that means setting up all my flows again, right?
    Jep.. a export function would be nice.. but there is still none.
  • woeiwoei Member
    Franq said:

Jep.. a export function would be nice.. but there is still none.
    In that case I will just hold off for now. The door sensors weren't working for me yet anyway. Thanks for the tip though
  • push messages works perfect. unfortunately z-wave still not working with my Fibaro sensors  :(
  • Started testing just now, with push notifications... But somehow, my phone (or user) does not show up in the device field. Am i overlooking something or are there more with these kinds of problems?
  • I'm happy with the new flow editor. I'm trying to organize my flow's.
    I'm seeing in the console that it's trying to send a PUT request to http://192.168.1.10/api/manager/flow/order with all my flow's. it the right order. The downside of this release it that it wil break the Homey. The PUT request could not be finished an it's hanging totally. After a couple of unplug's i've now created all folders i need. But to put them into a folder, that won't work (because of the PUT request)
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    Do you have the correct build for your phone (build 45) and Homey (0.8.35) ? Perhaps you should logout and login on your phone?
  • @BasVanDenBosch ;

Yup and yup :). Just logged out and back in on my phone... And that did the trick... Tnx!

Although... maybe it's strange since i did a clean install on my android... should just show up right?
  • * KAKU devices not responding. Delete app and re-add my devices doesn't work. Copy signal from remote with no response to Homey
    @robertbusscher I had the same issue (as mentioned earlier). Pull the powerplug of Homey and reconnect it; rebooting / reinstalling the app does not help
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    * KAKU devices not responding. Delete app and re-add my devices doesn't work. Copy signal from remote with no response to Homey
    @robertbusscher I had the same issue (as mentioned earlier). Pull the powerplug of Homey and reconnect it; rebooting / reinstalling the app does not help
    same for me...
  • mvtk1990 said:
    I'm happy with the new flow editor. I'm trying to organize my flow's.
    I'm seeing in the console that it's trying to send a PUT request to http://192.168.1.10/api/manager/flow/order with all my flow's. it the right order. The downside of this release it that it wil break the Homey. The PUT request could not be finished an it's hanging totally. After a couple of unplug's i've now created all folders i need. But to put them into a folder, that won't work (because of the PUT request)
    Yup, got the same issue. I can put them in a folder but after adding a couple the requests are pending and Homey needs a power cycle.
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    toch een kleine bug 

2 van mijn hue lampen geven light_mode:invalid_type aan 

iemand een oplossing hiervoor ?
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    I'm unable to place flows/folders into a folder.
    Looks at @Emile slack movie and i'm unable to reproduce his "movements".

• bvdbosbvdbos Member
    select a flow, drag it under a folder and then drag it a little to the right....
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    select a flow, drag it under a folder and then drag it a little to the right....
    Ah ok, i need to drag it "on top of the scrollbar" and then left appears a small bar which indicates a "indent".

Thanx!!
  • MennoMenno Member
    edited May 2016
    I managed to get all seven flows under the correct folder but after 1 flow move when I tried to move a second flow homey freezes (even when there was 10 minutes between the first and the second move.)

So yes it's a great option but not really stable (at least not for me and my homey)
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    I created 2 flow folders, moved in total 8 flows and no freeze here.  :|
This discussion has been closed.