This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

Homey v0.8.35

EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
Homey v0.8.35 has just been released to experimental users.

Changelog:
  • Added Flow folders
  • Added Mobile vibrate and confirm Flow cards
  • Fixed an issue where mobile cards would not appear
  • Improved the App Watchdog
  • Various improvements
Enjoy your weekend, and please report any issues here: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues

Comments

• edited May 2016
    Hmmm i see the update, but cannot select install. Server too busy??
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    Emile said:
    Homey v0.8.35 has just been released to experimental users.

Changelog:
    • Added Flow folders
    • Added Mobile vibrate and confirm Flow cards
    • Fixed an issue where mobile cards would not appear
    • Improved the App Watchdog
    • Various improvements
    Enjoy your weekend, and please report any issues here: https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues

Thanks @Emile updating right now! Gonna test this weekend!  
    Have a nice weekend!
  • And the orange wheel is spinning ;)
  • djeskodjesko Member
    reset and update ....have a nice weekend ! 
  • Some quick observations:
    - The bug (#607) where it was not possible to save the Z-wave settings via the device card seems to be fixed (no error message)
    - After restart of the Homey app (re-login), I am now able to see my devices in the App (was not the case on 0.8.34)

Thanks @Athom ;
  • aloftaloft Member
    First observation:
    - Save Z-wave settings: OK
    - BetterLogic and Countdown still not saving their settings. Not in 'install' mode nor in 'run' mode.
  • MennoMenno Member
    installing.............
  • Hm. As aloft mentioned, Better Logic still won't remember new variables. Sigh. Athom, did you test this?
  • djeskodjesko Member
    edited May 2016
    and fibaro plug dead after reboot ....  have 15 plugs and need this to work to move over to Homey ! 

Back to the box for homey until next update 
  • MennoMenno Member
    ...... freeze was busy creating flow folders and filling them with flows
  • casedacaseda Member
    @djesko
    my fibaro wall plug is still working a ok.
    so maybe a restart is to be needed.
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Hm. As aloft mentioned, Better Logic still won't remember new variables. Sigh. Athom, did you test this?
    As a matter of fact we did! :wink: https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1463769744003832

• KritjuuKritjuu Member
    android app works now. But problem with hue lights. I updated the hue bridge and hue app. 
    error: Hue Phoenix down.. onoff:invalid_type
  • EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
    Kritjuu said:
    android app works now. But problem with hue lights. I updated the hue bridge and hue app. 
    error: Hue Phoenix down.. onoff:invalid_type
    Try re-adding them!
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    Menno said:
    ...... freeze was busy creating flow folders and filling them with flows
    I had exact the same, was creating flow folders and loading a flow, when the page freeze, after that, Homey freezed with a stable white LED ring. After a powercycle, Homey rebooted, now no freeze so far
  • MennoMenno Member
    .... removed power ....... connect power ........ create flow folder and fill it .......... freeze
  • djeskodjesko Member
    Emile said:
    Hm. As aloft mentioned, Better Logic still won't remember new variables. Sigh. Athom, did you test this?
    As a matter of fact we did! wink https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1463769744003832

No variables after power on / off
  • djeskodjesko Member
    caseda said:
    @djesko
    my fibaro wall plug is still working a ok.
    so maybe a restart is to be needed.
    No go here , reboot or power on/off still dead device ....timeout ....  :(
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    @Emile @Athom ; Is the the IOS app also updated?
  • AljoenAljoen Member
    Same here...the created flow folder is btw gone after the crash/freeze
  • How do I drag a existing flow in to a new folder? :open_mouth: 
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    How do I drag a existing flow in to a new folder? :open_mouth: 
    Open the Flow Folder with the triangle pointing down, drag an existing flow into it a little bit to the right, so the gray box is shifted a little bit to the right, then drop the flow
  • Emile said:
    As a matter of fact we did! :wink: https://athomcommunity.slack.com/archives/general/p1463769744003832

Reading that page it seems that it works for some (irritanterik) but not all (ralfvd)

So I guess it's a known issue that hasn't been fixed in 0.8.35?
  • MennoMenno Member
    @keverjeroen ;
    create folder --> open folder arrow down --> select flow and move it under folder and move a little bit to the right
  • keverjeroenkeverjeroen Member
    edited May 2016
    BasPost said:
    How do I drag a existing flow in to a new folder? open_mouth 
    Open the Flow Folder with the triangle pointing down, drag an existing flow into it a little bit to the right, so the gray box is shifted a little bit to the right, then drop the flow
    Thaks! Only problem is, that after saving a flow, thats in a folder, it falls out the folder again..
  • markmgmarkmg Member
    edited May 2016
    Big Improvement everyting working very good 
    ios and andriod also working

• KaKu didn't work directly after updating, nor after a reboot...
    disconnected power and reconnected it... and KaKu is working again...

• MennoMenno Member
    ..... starting to get a little bit irritated 3th freeze maybe start testing other things first
  • BasPost said:
    How do I drag a existing flow in to a new folder? open_mouth 
    Thaks! Only problem is, that after saving a flow, thats in a folder, it falls out the folder again..
    Same problem here. Flow in a subfolder. After save it's placed in root again.
  • Anybody seen confirm push card working? Build 45 with 0.8.35 here, when testing flow i don't get any push notification...
This discussion has been closed.