This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

12346»

Comments

• RobinVanKekemRobinVanKekem Member
    edited May 2016
    Can show you an error report I get:

Dear Robin,
    A crash occurred for your app (version 0.0.2) at May 18, 2016 9:53 AM.
    Crash report: 
    TypeError: Cannot read property 'relative_humidity' of undefined at null.<anonymous> (/app.js:362:55) at Request._callback (/node_modules/wundergroundnode/lib/wundergroundnode.js:137:26) at Request.self.callback (/node_modules/request/request.js:199:22) at emitTwo (events.js:87:13) at Request.emit (events.js:172:7) at Request.<anonymous> (/node_modules/request/request.js:1036:10) at emitOne (events.js:82:20) at Request.emit (events.js:169:7) at IncomingMessage.<anonymous> (/node_modules/request/request.js:963:12) at emitNone (events.js:72:20)
    N.B.: You will soon be able to view (an archive of) these logs from witin a developer panel on the app page.
    ---
    Athom B.V.

As you can see, nothing personal.

• BumblezBumblez Member
    edited May 2016
    MarcoF said:
    Click command: if you use the App to give your Homey a command, this command will be led to your Homey via Athom's servers. Homey will then execute the command.

?

Upon reading this again, you're right. I initially thought they were referring to commands clicked in the Homey app on your phone, but there is no mention of phones here anywhere, so this could very well refer to the apps on your Homey. If all commands from all the apps on your Homey go through Athom's servers, then yes, that would be shocking...
    But why would they do that? That would only introduce an unneccessary delay...
  • I don't believe Homey app commands go through Athoms servers before executing
  • BumblezBumblez Member
    Maybe @Emile can explain this particular section of their privacy statement, and elaborate on exactly what does and doesn't go through Athom's servers?
  • I had a problem with my network and the standard commands like lights on and all lights off where stil working 
  • aloftaloft Member
    Anyone getting this as well when trying to save new parameters on a newly added Z-wave device?

Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

• DeentjeDeentje Member
    @aloft , thats a known issue https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/607
    will be fixed soon with a hotfix (0.8.35)

• Fire69Fire69 Member
    aloft said:
    Anyone getting this as well when trying to save new parameters on a newly added Z-wave device?

Cannot read property 'id' of undefined

Deentje said:

It's a known bug, but according to Taco, it should only happen on devices that were added on firmware before .34

taco [7:09 PM] This was a legacy bug
    Had to add a device on the previous release and then update to reproduce
  • casedacaseda Member
    It is not only when included on the older version then updated, I needed to full wipe after the update to .34 so had no devices of the previous version, still had the same error. 
  • @Caseda is right. I also did a full wipe and started all over again and get the same error.
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Didn't post that clear enough...  I know it's not only when updated, because I have the problem also with a new smoke sensor I just received.

@taco: did you notice this too?
  • TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited May 2016
    Fire69 said:
    It's a known bug, but according to Taco, it should only happen on devices that were added on firmware before .34

taco [7:09 PM] This was a legacy bug
    Had to add a device on the previous release and then update to reproduce
    @Fire69 As I already mentioned on Slack, I think @Taco was responding to the second Z-wave issue (of @kasteleman referring to an issue with a Fibaro Smoke sensor v2) and not to #607.

This response to #607 does not make sense at all
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Not very clear, Taco didn't respond anymore when you asked :)
  • aloftaloft Member
    Deentje said:

Sorry, didn't see that issue. I'll eagerly wait for the hotfix!
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    I have the feeling today is going to be a great day :smiley: 
  • I have the feeling today is going to be a great day :smiley: 
    que? dont have my login at hand...
  • BasPostBasPost Member
    Offtopic:  
    Stupid question, how can I login into the Athom Slack? It says I must be invited!
  • I have the feeling today is going to be a great day :smiley: 
    que? dont have my login at hand...
    Screenshot of 0.8.35 version number by emile
  • bvdbosbvdbos Member
    It used to be on the developer-page but since #235 got fixed it's giving a bad gateway now...
This discussion has been closed.