This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Comments

• Reemster said:
    how long takes the update process? the purple led is still spinning, 8 min now i think  :/
    Took about 15 minutes here, no worries.
  • Phuturist said:
    Reemster said:
    how long takes the update process? the purple led is still spinning, 8 min now i think  :/
    Took about 15 minutes here, no worries.
    ok, thanks  :)
  • I have restored my Homey to fabric settings, and installed all apps again, Somfy working OK again. Kaku also working.
    Cant seem to get logitech installed??
    Does the remote also working?
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    my apa3-1500r remote is working....
  • KAKU Remote AYCT-102 works! (Sooo happy)
    KAKU dimmers are working
    KAKU plug (no dimmer) can only be switched on...

Voice dutch seems to work even better! No errors at all!
    Home seems to respond a lot faster!
    Nest still perfect.

This is a nice update! Please work on the KAKU plug and I'm satisfied
  • edited April 2016
    I do not get how zwave works. I have reset the zwave network after updating to the latest firmware. I added a Greenwave power node 6 and it was added OK. I took the power node to the bedroom , but it is not working because of the timeouts. Homey is located almost beneath the Greenwave , but one floor down. The transmit levels must be very low I guess.  KaKu is working in the same room. 
  • @Emile I was busy with trying add Fibaro sensors. Suddenly Homey crashed, the ring froze.. logfile after reset FBC87BFBE8 

• Is ir working well??
  • posthok said:
    Is ir working well??
    Yes  :)
  • edited April 2016
    Kaku and zwave are bad. Kaku stops responding. After reboot also not working. Removed my Kaku switch and dimmer, but now I cannot add them anymore . It is just hit and miss. Unstable and unreliable . It works great for a while and then. . . . .  Nothing works anymore. 
  • mruitermruiter Member
    edited April 2016
    zwave still hanging all over.
    Even after a clean restart i first have to reset zwave in setting menu to get some live in it. Dies a few minuts later again.

Zwave is the walking dead
  • mruiter said:
    Even after a clean restart i first have to reset zwave in setting menu to get some live in it. Dies a few minuts later again.

Same here,  
  • Sunset worked, sunrise didn't. I got all Kaku devices working again (doorbell, sockets, dimmers, remote). There's more freemem and a much lower loadavg (it's easily 30% of what it was before 0.8.30).

If anyone has IR working, which remote did you use? I've tried several (real ones and emulated through Harmony) but I haven't found one that was recognized properly. Creating one manually doesn't work (even though the signals are detected).
  • mruiter said:

Same here. Makes homey pretty useless for me. 
  • mruiter said:

I can only agree. I want to use Z-wave to kick those untrusty kaku's out of the door.
    But sold my homewizard and 1.5 week i bought one again to have my lights and hue switched on again.

Sunset en Sunrise are only working one time after a reboot. and how 2008 homewizard is it's something i can count on.

• posthokposthok Member
    edited April 2016
    mruiter said:
    mruiter said:

I can only agree. I want to use Z-wave to kick those untrusty kaku's out of the door.
    But sold my homewizard and 1.5 week i bought one again to have my lights and hue switched on again.

Sunset en Sunrise are only working one time after a reboot. and how 2008 homewizard is it's something i can count on.

You could send Athom a mail with your problems. I find it very strange that some users having a fully working Homey and other users don't. Did you uninstall the kaku app and reinstall it again?
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    Athom is working on a fix as we speak. Don't know exactly what the problem is, but they are working on it 24/7  :#
    Next week there will be a fix for the issue that drops kaku / somfy / zwave support....
  • @posthok Not everyone uses homey in the same way so that one difference to start with and to be honest, I've not seen a single post where anyone states their homey is fully functional.
  • Only kaku works now, can't install harmony app, icalender app, somfy stopped working!? I hope they will fix this ASAP!
  • icalendar works for me, kaku is the same radio as Somfy so if one works the other should work too? DId you manage to install any new app? DId you re-pair your somfy devices?
  • My somfy worked without having to repair. 
  • Athom is working on a fix as we speak. Don't know exactly what the problem is, but they are working on it 24/7  :#
    Next week there will be a fix for the issue that drops kaku / somfy / zwave support....
    That would be great. One moment zwave and kaku is working and the other moment it is not. Hopefully that fix will help. Cannot wait to see. 
  • PhuturistPhuturist Member
    edited April 2016
    Athom is working on a fix as we speak. Don't know exactly what the problem is, but they are working on it 24/7 
    That would be great. One moment zwave and kaku is working and the other moment it is not. Hopefully that fix will help. Cannot wait to see. 
    The fix Athom is working on which they plan to release next week addresses a different issue. I'm sure Athom is aware of these kaku and zwave issues but there is no estimate on when it will be solved.
  • Kaku just died again (both receiving and sending):  F1AAC5B17E
  • EdTstEdTst Member
    Kaku sensors, doorbell died, ir still not fixed. Re-adding Kaku does noty help, reinstalling Kaku app fails with error 'something went wrong'. This firmware breaks one more thing. Basically my Homey does nothing anymore.
  • I can report zwave still works here. Just a couple of zwave.me dimmers (duewi) and two fibaro motions sensors now. The fibaro wall plug still doesn't work :(.
  • EdTstEdTst Member
    I also cannot install any apps anymore after 0.8.30.
  • have problem with Kodi @Panda ;
  • Is it me? or is this getting worse?