This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Homey Cafe

My favorite color below 10 is August!

Comments

• EmileEmile Administrator, Athom
  • MarcoFMarcoF Member
    edited February 2016
    I :heart:  cafes! 

and as bang on the fire arrow:

• Sorry guys, i cannot join, still at work

• Cheers Athom
  • kriebelkouskriebelkous Member
    edited February 2016
    So i am here.. i am drunk (just came back from a irl cafe playing some darts).. 
    I have been asking for this place and i only think it is fair that i present the first important question in this topic even if it has the capability to devide the community, Athom itself and being the world on the brink of ww3..

Nutella.. with or without butter? 

• I prefer 'witte bonen in tomatensaus'
  • So i am here.. i am drunk (just came back from a irl cafe playing some darts).. 
    I have been asking for this place and i only think it is fair that i present the first important question in this topic even if it has the capability to devide the community, Athom itself and being the world on the brink of ww3..

My rule of thumb, if it sticks itself don't use butter!
  • Phuturist said:

My rule of thumb, if it sticks itself don't use butter!
    I agree!
  • So i am here.. i am drunk (just came back from a irl cafe playing some darts).. 

So, now ur sober again:
    What do u prefer?

So, now ur sober again:
    What do u prefer?
    Without.. I am a firm believer of the "if it sticks don't use butter" lifestyle.. 

So, now ur sober again:
    What do u prefer?
    Without.. I am a firm believer of the "if it sticks don't use butter" lifestyle.. 
    It sticks even more if you combine the Nutella with peanut butter.. Not sure how that taste but it sticks fine!  :#
  • Reflow said:

So, now ur sober again:
    What do u prefer?
    It sticks even more if you combine the Nutella with peanut butter.. Not sure how that taste but it sticks fine!  :#
    Tastes great :wink: 
  • My wife told me that it will taste like "peanut rocks"  :)
  • kriebelkouskriebelkous Member
    edited February 2016
    My wife told me that it will taste like "peanut rocks" 
    She did'nt got up and made you the sandwich? Does she now she is competing with Homey? (jk) :tongue: 

• @kriebelkous: Homey has to learn pretty much to compete with her... 
    I must write this now because she is reading along  ;) 
    Of course Homey has won the battle, he gives me at least the idea of beeing listening by showing the yellow ring.
    Ouch, that will be sleeping on the couch tonight  :'(
  • Who says Homey is male?
    It does have balls at the bottom. Balls of steel.
    So what is the third ball for?
  • Do we have a Bot in APPS section?
  • Aren't those Kegel balls?
  • Third ball and likes to show off its rainbow? Homey must be a cycling geek.
  • Reflow said:
    Who says Homey is male?
    So what is the third ball for?
    What is better then 2 balls of steel?.....

Exacly :smile: 
  • Third ball and likes to show off its rainbow? Homey must be a cycling geek.
    ..if Homey is, he will be non responsive / offline today to listen to "de Omloop"
  • User: "OK Homey, i want to watch Max verstappen get his first podium finish"
    Homey: "NO! I am watching the tour de france! All your base are belong to us!"
  • And another Homey on marktplaats!
  • JonJon Member
    edited March 2016
    Attractively priced, I must admit! Hope this owner "hasn't cut off the edges of it". :wink: 
  • sharp price. I was wandering when the "homey for her" would be released..  

• Is it Friday yet?