This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

cheap fibaro/anything else bundles/deals?

1101112131416»

Comments

• Can't find the Harmony deal.......
    That was yesterday on black friday, the elite with hub is now back to 265,- and the hub to 75,-

monday is cyber-monday maybe they be back than?
    Unfortunately......
  • It was back! Just bought it for 169 euro on Amazon.de.
  • 2x Belkin Wemo Smartplug 39,95

Only today on Ibood in The Netherlands

App for Homey available here.
  • bump
  • RuudvBRuudvB Member
    edited March 2018
    Ok, in reactie op de bump :)

Niet helemaal mijn verdienste, maar onderstaande is een hele mooie prijs voor deze motor:
    https://nl.aliexpress.com/store/product/Originele-Xiaomi-Aqara-Intelligente-Gordijn-Motor-Smart-Home-Apparaat-ZigBee-Draadloze-Verbinding-Afstandsbediening/2410041_32855067562.html?spm=a2g0z.12010615.0.0.15444b964br7yb

Een paar maanden geleden kocht ik dezelfde voor > 90 euro.

- edit -
    Wordt nog niet door de Zigbee app ondersteund, maar @TedTolboom werkt eraan.

• EternityEternity Member
    edited March 2018
    Ordered one! 
  • Een collega van mij is op zoek naar een nieuwe motor, maar past deze Xiaomi zomaar overal op? Hoe werkt dat juist?
  • Isn't this an English thread?
  • yes it is...
  • Oops sorry, my apologies...

@Fire69
    No, it does not just fit all. You need a track where the end parts support the Aqara motor. At Aliexpress there are also suppliers that offer the same type of track but with end parts for a Dooya or Somfy motor.
    Be careful of what you buy, better ask twice... For instance on this forum :)
  • Anybody up for some Xiaomi (Gearbest.com)  deals? A flash sale is ongoing at GearBest.com..

In addition to the “regular” flash sale items; the following additional deals:

*Aqara Wireless Switch* $6.99
    with coupon code: `GBanniversary044` (valid from *22-3 22:00* - 25-3)

*Aqara Window Door Sensor* $9.99 
    with coupon code: `GBanniversary035` (valid from *22-3 17:00* - 25-3)

But keep in mind that in 6 days also Ali's anniversary of Ali is starting (prices are already visible), ie 
    Aqara door sensor at 7,15 euro and Aqara wireless switch at 6,54 euro
  • SytzeSytze Member
    Both coupons don't work with the same message:
    Code for single unit price only; VIP Price, Special Offer or Group Deal all exempt.

Any idea how to get the coupon to work?
  • AliExpress have their sale on at the moment.
    REALLY cheap Xiaomi Zigbee devices (e.g. Water Sensor £9, Contact Sensors £6, Double Wall Switches £19)

I've just bought a ton lol.

I think you need to go via the app to get some of these prices (certainly some deals had app exclusive on them)
  • vaderag said:
    AliExpress have their sale on at the moment.
    REALLY cheap Xiaomi Zigbee devices (e.g. Water Sensor £9, Contact Sensors £6, Double Wall Switches £19)

I think you need to go via the app to get some of these prices (certainly some deals had app exclusive on them)
    keep in mind that for example the water sensors is not yet supported and need a change in the Homey core! 
  • vaderag said:

Also keep in mind they increased the prices a lot in order to provide you "discounts" during this sale 
    bottom-line prices are basically the same as last month (I noticed this comparing my previous orders to the prices in the past few days)  
  • vaderagvaderag Member
    edited March 2018
    vaderag said:

keep in mind that for example the water sensors is not yet supported and need a change in the Homey core! 

Oh. Bummer. I probably should have checked that! Guess they'll be sitting in a box for a while then...

Edit. Seem to still be able to cancel so thanks for the heads up!!
  • vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

Oh. Bummer. I probably should have checked that! Guess they'll be sitting in a box for a while then...
    Well in the end there will be support!

Also keep in mind that if you don't have a lot of non-battery powered devices in your Zigbee mesh you can only add a limit of battery zigbee devices see this issue with all the comments -> https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/2160
  • vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

Also keep in mind that if you don't have a lot of non-battery powered devices in your Zigbee mesh you can only add a limit of battery zigbee devices see this issue with all the comments -> https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/2160
    Hmm... Thanks. I think I'll be right at the limit (20 battery devices) once my order arrives. Currently have 6 and 15 on the way...

Guess this will be fixed at some point tho so one device unpairable in the short term I can live with

• techniman said:
    vaderag said:

Also keep in mind they increased the prices a lot in order to provide you "discounts" during this sale 
    bottom-line prices are basically the same as last month (I noticed this comparing my previous orders to the prices in the past few days)  
    Still seem cheaper than anywhere else tho - I compared gearbest and the ones I bought in August and the prices are lower (agreed, not by the margin they are stating)
  • You can use the Alitools plugin for Chrome to check the previous prices. Another thing they do is make the product cheaper, but adding some shipping costs..

https://alitools.io/
  • You can use the Alitools plugin for Chrome to check the previous prices. Another thing they do is make the product cheaper, but adding some shipping costs..

https://alitools.io/
    lol... indeed the actual price "drop" is compensated by additional shipping cost... sometimes even higher than the original combined price...
  • vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

Hmm... Thanks. I think I'll be right at the limit (20 battery devices) once my order arrives. Currently have 6 and 15 on the way...

Guess this will be fixed at some point tho so one device unpairable in the short term I can live with

Will be fixed regarding the limit of 20 battery devices?
    That is by design and you can fix it by yourself in adding devices that are powered and act as a router in the zigbee network!
  • vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

That is by design and you can fix it by yourself in adding devices that are powered and act as a router in the zigbee network!
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

Does that include lightbulbs?
  • lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited March 2018
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

Does that include lightbulbs?
    Yep, the Ikea lights for example act as routers :) All non-battery powered devices just like with z-wave act as a router. Just take a look at my comment at the linked Github issue i linked before, there is confirmed by Athom that it needs more non-battery devices
  • vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:
    vaderag said:

Yep, the Ikea lights for example act as routers :) All non-battery powered devices just like with z-wave act as a router. Just take a look at my comment at the linked Github issue i linked before, there is confirmed by Athom that it needs more non-battery devices
    Oh, okay then - think I'm all good then - I have 1 Innr lightbulb so that should do the job :)

• kastelemankasteleman Member
    edited March 2018
    Depends.....don’t know how many Xiaomi devices you’ll end up with  :p

According ZigBee specs: 
    Entries for routers and end-devices
    Required by standard is 10
     neighbour table is standard by 25

These are min values and differ per brand!