This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

cheap fibaro/anything else bundles/deals?

Comments

• MariusBrandMariusBrand Member
    edited May 2017
    Oeps, thanks voor de tip. Ik laat weten hoe het gegaan is.
  • Je kunt gewoon bestellen. Geld wordt pas afgeschreven op het moment dat de bestelling verzonden wordt. Dus als de verkoper verwijderd is, wordt er ook niets afgeschreven. Wat dat betreft zit je safe.
  • Heb met Visa betaald dus er is altijd een tweede backup. Ben benieuwd.
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    De multisensors staan nu aan ~14€/stuk...  Lijkt me echt wel verdacht...  :|
  • Fire69 said:
    Agree with that it is suspicious... over the last weekend many new sellers on amazon.de offering at below 50% of the lowest price at Amazon before (which was already 25% lower then in the Netherlands)...

Many seller are either NEW or have a very suspicious seller rating profile with only very generic communication (not product related):

You might give it a try and be protected with you credit card, but keep in mind that contact details etc are shared upon order with these sellers...
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    Just tried ordering, but they don't send to BE so no luck for me....
  • @Fire69 you don't know someone in NL where you can ship it too?

New sellers who offer fibaro for very low prices come and go constantly. It's not something that started last weekend.
    Like i said before, it's worth trying to get a good deal. If the store is a fake, Amazon will delete it and cancel the purchase.

• Fire69 said:
    Agree with that it is suspicious... over the last weekend many new sellers on amazon.de offering at below 50% of the lowest price at Amazon before (which was already 25% lower then in the Netherlands)...

Many seller are either NEW or have a very suspicious seller rating profile with only very generic communication (not product related):

You might give it a try and be protected with you credit card, but keep in mind that contact details etc are shared upon order with these sellers...
    Goed punt. kk-shopping lijkt wel okay maar de andere aanbieder waar ik de wallplug heb besteld is nieuw en niet helemaal fris denk ik.
  • Fire69Fire69 Member
    ispaapen said:
    @Fire69 you don't know someone in NL where you can ship it too?

Now that you mention it, I do! Completely forgot  :D

Is KK-shopping still listed? Can't seem to find that vendor here?
    Cheapest one is Divendi at 13.86€

• TedTolboomTedTolboom Member
    edited May 2017
    Fire69 said:
    ispaapen said:
    @Fire69 you don't know someone in NL where you can ship it too?

Now that you mention it, I do! Completely forgot  :D

Is KK-shopping still listed? Can't seem to find that vendor here?
    Cheapest one is Divendi at 13.86€

KK-shopping, the one that looked ok, is gone already... :/
  • Well to make the fun complete :/
    The store i've ordered my wallplugs is hacked a couple of days ago (according to the reviews). The tracking shows the wallplugs will be delivered at the end of this week but for security reasons i've blocked my CC. Hopefully i will receive them otherwise i have to take action to get my money back. There is always a first time and this is mine :|
  • Wall plugs have been sent. Fingers crossed :)
  • phil_sphil_s Member
    edited May 2017
    Good morning all.

at conrad.de there are netamo-product 30% cheaper today with this code: NL18W30 
    i just ordered a inhouse station. i don't know if thes shipp to the netherlands and if it is cheaper than for you. just look :-) 

the wepsite which told about that auction:
    https://www.appgefahren.de/netatmo-zusatz-module-fuer-wetterstation-heute-mit-30-prozent-rabatt-sichern-199061.html
  • If you register for the newsletter on www.conrad.nl (for new customers, or just use another e-mailaddress), you get a €5,- coupon. Then you can buy the "Philips Hue Starterkit E27 10 W RGBW" for just €154,- including shipping. That is the cheapest at the moment!
  • Both sellers were most likely fake. One rejected order without notice, other marked the goods as sent that probably will never be delivered. Lessons learned.
  • Both sellers were most likely fake. One rejected order without notice, other marked the goods as sent that probably will never be delivered. Lessons learned.
    Contact Amazon asap, they will try to refund your money. I did that today and received an email that they will investigate immediatly. Also email the seller, most likely you will receive a reply stating the account is hacked, this info you can sent to Amazon and your bank to get you money back. If you need more info sent me a pm.
  • Thanks for the heads-up. Money was already re-funded by seller. Hopefully there are no surprises further on.
  • scoczscocz Member
    edited May 2017
    Zo is het :) Er staan nog meer aanbiedingen inclusief deursensors.
    nvm
  • WimstradamusWimstradamus Member
    edited May 2017

4x NEO COOLCAM raam/deursensor bij Robbshop 100,-  euro (pre-order) 

Bestel de set op onze site voor eind mei, en bij meer dan 75 verkochte sets laten we de aanbieding doorgaan. Mocht het geen succes worden dan crediteren we gewoon het aankoop bedrag. 
    En als klap op de vuurpijl, de eerste 25 klanten die bestellen krijgen er van ons 1 extra.
    Je moet wel even wachten tot ze geleverd worden maar dan heb je wel de beste deal ooit...

Doe je mee? klik hier voor de aanbieding.

4x NEO COOLCAM window / door sensor at Robbshop (pre-order)

Order the set on our site by the end of May, and with over 75 sold sets let's continue the offer. If it is not successful then we will only credit the purchase amount. And if the first 25 customers order, we will get 1 extra. You have to wait until they are delivered, but then you have the best deal ever ... Do you join? Click here for the offer.
  • 4x NEO COOLCAM raam/deursensor bij Robbshop 100,-  euro (pre-order) 

Bestel de set op onze site voor eind mei, en bij meer dan 75 verkochte sets laten we de aanbieding doorgaan. Mocht het geen succes worden dan crediteren we gewoon het aankoop bedrag. 
    En als klap op de vuurpijl, de eerste 25 klanten die bestellen krijgen er van ons 1 extra.
    Je moet wel even wachten tot ze geleverd worden maar dan heb je wel de beste deal ooit...

Order the set on our site by the end of May, and with over 75 sold sets let's continue the offer. If it is not successful then we will only credit the purchase amount. And if the first 25 customers order, we will get 1 extra. You have to wait until they are delivered, but then you have the best deal ever ... Do you join? Click here for the offer.
    coole aanbieding, net te laat voor mij :( heb 3 dagen geleden hele set besteld ergens anders.
  • 4x NEO COOLCAM raam/deursensor bij Robbshop 100,-  euro (pre-order) 

Thanks, pre-ordered :)
  • Xiaomi Yeelight RGBW E27 Smart LED Bulb €9.12 with coupon GBNL8 at gearbest

http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-nederland-korting-special-1360.html
  • thanks, voor dat geld :-)
  • Is the Spin remote already (close to) being supported by Homey? I heard someone talking about creating an app a while ago.
  • keverjeroenkeverjeroen Member
    edited May 2017
    At www.Amazon.de you can use a 10 Euro coupon! Only for Dutch buyers

- Coupon code (you can add it at the last step when buying): 10KORTING
    - Only for orders of minimal €40,-
    - Until: 12 july 2017

For example, the Philips Hue 3. Gen starter set for €150,- including shipping to the Netherlands.

https://www.amazon.de/b/?node=12116748031
  • jovinkjovink Member
    Mooie nieuwe speeltjes!!
  • JBSJBS Member
    edited June 2017
    Neo Coolcam sale (even better prices than posted on june 2). https://brands.aliexpress.com/en?_lang=en_NL&_currency=EUR&spm=2114.11010108.24.1.Kcp3Na&_t=1496825256.941560

Not sure if these are the correct EU versions.
  • ChicoChico Member
    JBS said:
    Dat is wel heel goedkoop.
    Super bedankt, heb nog het een en ander nodig :).