This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

Smarthphone app for different users (customized ? )

maclumaclu Member
HI everyone, 

I try to get my family into Homey. But I do have a problem...When I make different accounts they all see the same homescreen on their phone. Can this be customized ? 
I want to give different permissions for each user, so they see only their permitted buttons on their smartphone app homescreen.
By example : 
User A (Youngest child) gets only the buttons to control the lights .
User B (Older child) gets the buttons to control Lights, garagedoor & sunscreen
User C (Wife) gets  the buttons to control Lights, garagedoor, blinds & camera's

Is this even possible in the homey app ?  Well if not .. maybe I should repost it to  ideas & suggestions of developer

Comments

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited March 2018
    maclu said:
    HI everyone, 

I try to get my family into Homey. But I do have a problem...When I make different accounts they all see the same homescreen on their phone. Can this be customized ? 
    I want to give different permissions for each user, so they see only their permitted buttons on their smartphone app homescreen.
    By example : 
    User A (Youngest child) gets only the buttons to control the lights .
    User B (Older child) gets the buttons to control Lights, garagedoor & sunscreen
    User C (Wife) gets  the buttons to control Lights, garagedoor, blinds & camera's

Is this even possible in the homey app ?  Well if not .. maybe I should repost it to  ideas & suggestions of developer
    That's not possible at the moment and already issued / requested at Github in several items. Reverting your post to ideas & suggestion won't work as stated in the forum rules requests / bugs need to be reported at Github of Athom.