This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed

New zone keeps changing back and not recognized by Homey

Please help a newbie out :)

I tried to create a new zone: home > dining room
Just like you have: home > kitchen

However, the zone keeps dropping to the bottom of the list and changed back into "new zone".

I tried creating and removing it for like 10 times and I gave up :( 

Help!

Comments

• lubbertkramerlubbertkramer Member
    edited February 2018
    ElviraS said:
    Please help a newbie out :)

I tried to create a new zone: home > dining room
    Just like you have: home > kitchen

However, the zone keeps dropping to the bottom of the list and changed back into "new zone".

I tried creating and removing it for like 10 times and I gave up :( 

Help!
    Welcome,, is your Homey new and on 1.5.6 so yes this is a known bug. Please read the forum rules, they suggest to search on the forum and Github
  • Maybe something to do with this?
  • Thanks Lubbertkramer, I actually did try to search this forum but the search results did not give me relevant articles and I’m not familiar with github.

Rocodamelshe thank you so much for sharing this. The reported bug looks to be what I am experiencing. Appreciate the share!
  • ElviraS said:
    Thanks Lubbertkramer, I actually did try to search this forum but the search results did not give me relevant articles and I’m not familiar with github.

Rocodamelshe thank you so much for sharing this. The reported bug looks to be what I am experiencing. Appreciate the share!
    No problem! Here to help but also to point in the direction new users can go. 
  • ElviraS said:

Anytime! Here another nice link for u.
This discussion has been closed.