This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Official

[APP] HomeKit app (Sprut)

1235»

Comments

• sprutsprut Member
    @sprut Unfortunately all my devices became unresponsive after the update to 1.5.0. Re-adding them doesn't help.

I'm on Homey firmware 1.5.7.

WTF. Send me a log. A little more description of the problem
  • edited March 2018
    sprut said:
    @sprut Unfortunately all my devices became unresponsive after the update to 1.5.0. Re-adding them doesn't help.

I'm on Homey firmware 1.5.7.

WTF. Send me a log. A little more description of the problem

I wanted to try the 1.5.0 this morning, but it was not yet released as an update in the store. So I did installed it from GitHub. After that none of my accessories were available (no response). The log showed nothing special. Changes came trough fine. But the Home app couldn't reach the Homey at all.

So I tried to remove the app entirely and start over. Again installed the GitHub version. I was able to re-add it to my Home app. But after the setup process every accessory again didn't respond. 

I figured that the problem lies in the 1.5.0 update because after all the problems I went back to the (at that time) normal version (1.4.0) of the app. 

Deleted 1.5.0, reinstalled 1.4.0 trough the Homey Store, and added everything again. That version worked without a problem. 

Unfortunately 30 minutes after I'd got everything working again, the app auto-updated itself to 1.5.0, and stopped  working again right away. And since 1.5.0 is now the store version, I can't go back to 1.4.0, and I'm stuck with no working accessories.

UPDATE: It just started working again. I removed one of the power meter plugs. Not sure if this has to do with the problem, but...

• LammyLammy Member
    I had the same problem as Bas: No reaction after upgrade to Homekit v1.5.
    I'm on Homey 1.5.3 by the way.
    Homekit version 1.5.1 has solved the issue.
    Thanks sprut, for the quick response. 
  • sprut said:
    Yes, this seems to fix it indeed! Thank you for the fast fix!
  • sprutsprut Member
    edited March 2018
    New update 1.5.1

### Support for new exclusive services: [HomeCenter for HomeKit])

update has-node@0.4.13
    update athom-api@2.0.108
    Support temperature is less than zero
    Fix Error: Homey Offline
    Add lib new-types-for-homekit@1.0.1
    Add support Atmospheric Pressure
    Add support Noise Level
    Add support Ultraviolet
    Add support Power Meter
    Add support Security System
  • YpeYpe Member
    Sprut, would it be possible to ad support for the harmony hub of logitech to start sequences (tv on, receiver on, dvb on) so i can use them with Siri There is an app for the harmony that i use but is not useable with homekit
  • JaxcJaxc Member
    HomeKit (for me) stopped working on iOS 11.4 (beta) the homey icon in ‘home’ from Apple says ‘Niet geschikt’ is Apple pulling the plug for the homey support???
  • YpeYpe Member
    edited April 2018
    I don't think there has ever ben any support for Homey in Homkit, but thanks to quy's like sprut there wer options to use non supported Homekit devices with Homey and the homekit app of sprut or other.
    so no update for me to iOS 11.4

• JaxcJaxc Member
    Sems a ptp solved the problem. Homekit working again.
  • TorrfuraTorrfura Member
    edited April 2018
    Running latest stable (1.5.8) and added Xiaomi Temp, lost all devices again :(

Still seems like there are some issues with temp/humiditiy sensors...
  • Yesterday it works fine but today I get the message "Dit accessoire reageert niet" in the "Woning" app for alle devices from Homey. I have already restart homey but no succes. What Can I do to fix this? 
  • Hi, is it possible to connect the survillance station app (homey) to the homekit app? 
    In other words, can the cameras controlled by the surveillance station also be integrated into Homekit?
  • Sprut..
    Where do we get a discount voucher for this app ;)
  • Hi, I just tried to use your app instead of the homeykit because my fibaro fgs 222 relay (wich is seen in homey and toggle works - one relay for up button, one for down, if i have to stop i have to press the opposite button of the one i've pressed to launch) so when i add the fibaro to your app it is seen, but command seems to have issue:

plus in homekit it is not seen as curtain/shutter roller but either light/switch/ac plug

how can i do to be able to order my roller shutter from siri? :)

thanks
  • Hi! I am using the latest beta of the Virtual Devices app and have created three virtual temp sensor to expose the temp sensors of a Fibaro Universal Sensor to HomeKit as the universal sensor is not supported directly. I can publish the virtual tempsensors to HomeKit and they are visible in the Home-app. Unfortunately the temp values are not working and are displayed as zero.
    I get this in the HomeKit app-log when adding the device: 21:06:52   
    Info Update: PoolTemp-1 temperature: undefined new: 0
    Info PoolTemp-1 full info: {"__athom_api_type":"HomeyAPI.ManagerDevices.Device","id":"-----snip----","name":"PoolTemp-1","driver":{"uri":"homey:app:com.arjankranenburg.virtual","id":"virtual_switch","path":"/opt/user/apps/----snip----/drivers/virtual_switch","assetsPath":"/app/com.arjankranenburg.virtual/drivers/virtual_switch/assets/","wwwPath":"/app/com.arjankranenburg.virtual/","owner_name":"Virtual Devices","owner_icon":"/app/com.arjankranenburg.virtual/assets/icon.svg","virtual":false,"metadata":{"name":{"en":"Device","nl":"Apparaat"},"class":"other","capabilities":["onoff"],"icon":"/app/com.arjankranenburg.virtual/drivers/virtual_switch/assets/icon.svg","pair":true,"unpair":false,"repair":false},"ready":true},"zone":{"id":"----snip----","name":"----snip----","icon":"home","index":1,"parent":false},"data":{"id":"----snip----","version":2,"icon":"../assets/sensor.svg"},"icon":"/app/com.arjankranenburg.virtual/drivers/virtual_switch/assets/../assets/sensor.svg","settings":{},"class":"sensor","capabilities":{"measure_temperature":{"uri":"homey:manager:devices","id":"measure_temperature","type":"number","desc":{"en":"Temperature","nl":"Temperatuur"},"title":{"en":"Temperature","nl":"Temperatuur"},"units":{"en":"°C"},"decimals":2,"chartType":"spline","getable":true,"setable":false}},"capabilitiesArray":["measure_temperature"],"capabilitiesOptions":{"measure_temperature":{}},"flags":[],"mobile":{"components":[{"id":"icon","capabilities":[]},{"id":"sensor","capabilities":["measure_temperature"]}]},"order":72,"online":true,"state":{"measure_temperature":null},"lastUpdated":{"measure_temperature":"2018-04-20T19:51:38.897Z"},"available":true}

Any ideas?
    Regards Fredrik

• edited April 2018
    Not sure if something changed, but recently ('due' to switching Iphones) I reinstalled this app and somehow Homey seems to become partly/mostly unresponsive every couple of days and/or weeks.

I run homey version: 1.5.3
    App version: 1.5.1

and everything is set to NOT update by itself. Before reinstalling the app it seemed rockstable. Might be a coincidence, but maybe others have the same challenge?
  • Not sure if something changed, but recently ('due' to switching Iphones) I reinstalled this app and somehow Homey seems to become partly/mostly unresponsive every couple of days and/or weeks.

I run homey version: 1.5.3
    App version: 1.5.1

and everything is set to NOT update by itself. Before reinstalling the app it seemed rockstable. Might be a coincidence, but maybe others have the same challenge?
    I have to correct this - turns out to be a crappy charger/cable, not the apps.
  • StratoStrato Member
    After a power failure, it does not work. Tried to reinstall "Apple home app" but can not find Homey. It worked well before this happen. Restarted Homekit in Homey and reinstalled home app in my iPhone but nothing seems to help.

Homey version: 1.5.11
    Homekit version: 1.5.1

What can be wrong and how should I solve it? Applies code 666-66-666
  • hamikehamike Member
    edited May 2018
    Strato said:
    After a power failure, it does not work. Tried to reinstall "Apple home app" but can not find Homey. It worked well before this happen. Restarted Homekit in Homey and reinstalled home app in my iPhone but nothing seems to help.

Homey version: 1.5.11
    Homekit version: 1.5.1

What can be wrong and how should I solve it? Applies code 666-66-666
    Do you use unifi wireless AP's? When i disabled fast roaming on my AP's it started working again. not sure if this is related, but i am wondering if others has the same config. Not yet checked if this a permanent fix. 
  • StratoStrato Member
    I only use one router, and what i can see no roaming is enable. It worked before the upgrade of homey. I can connect to homey and it`s working with the app but I want to use Apple home app like I did before.
    When I try to search with the code 666-66-666 nothing happens. 
  • Hi. 
    The devices that are exposed to homekit via this app keeps reverting their names without me doing anything. When i change the name in the homekit app on my iPhone, its reverted back the next day. 
    Why is this?
  • No more updates coming @sprut
    ?

@sprut