This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.
Closed Solved

[Solved] Geo location doesn't load

2»

Comments

• I executed your instruction, and put in you command in the console and I recieve then the  message back "uncaught referenceError: Homey is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1".   And at the right underlined VM124:1
  • That probably means you weren't logged in. First go to my.athom.com and login to your Homey...
  • Sieufke said:
    I executed your instruction, and put in you command in the console and I recieve then the  message back "uncaught referenceError: Homey is not defined at <anonymous>:1:1".   And at the right underlined VM124:1
    did you step 3 from https://forum.athom.com/discussion/comment/56844/#Comment_56844

3. Select your Homey?

pls post a screenshot so we can see what goes wrong!

• Compliments to both @GeurtDijker and @bvdbos for their patience in helping @Sieufke with this issue. 

Great to see this!! 
  • Great guy's it works. Good job. Thanks for the support.
  • Great guy's. It is working. Thanks for the support. Good job.
  • You're welcome :) great it's working...
  • Hello,
    At the location screen i see:

And after the suggested 
    Homey.api("PUT","/manager/geolocation/",{latitude:52.3702157,longitude:4.8951679,mode:"manual"})
    the console shows this :
    No location :-(
    h1.JPG 13.9K
    h2.JPG 32.3K
  • Hello,
    At the location screen i see:

And after the suggested 
    Homey.api("PUT","/manager/geolocation/",{latitude:52.3702157,longitude:4.8951679,mode:"manual"})
    the console shows this :
    No location :-(
    Hi Joost, 

Is this a New Homey? What version shows Homey? (Settings-System) and What  Date and date_human
    on Stuff for Geeks.
    I copied your Homey.api line and pasted it,  for me this Line still works (No Typo's)
    pls ignore the yellow Google Maps API... 

Pleas Try Again, or Pull the Plug, start Homey fresh and Try again... Log on to Homey and from that Chrome tab open the Developer Tools. 

If it doesn't work email support@athom.com for help.

This discussion has been closed.