This is the forum archive of Homey. For more information about Homey, visit the Official Homey website.

The Homey Community has been moved to https://community.athom.com.

This forum is now read-only for archive purposes.

BUG Manual Location

@Emile there is a bug, when i select the manual location they closed the window (windows 7). Please check it.

Comments

• Forget it, i restart now its ok, but the time has a delay (42sec.) on homey, i tested with atom clock.
  • I've been thinking about your remark/question and really don't understand this. When you select manual location (ok, that's understandable) they (who is they?) closed the window (is it a roller-shutter or a Fibaro switch? Do you mean a browser-window? But why and how would anyone close a browser on your computer?). On windows 7 (so it's a browser-window?). And how could Emile check what closed a browser-window on your computer?

Then it (what is it?) is ok (your browser-window is not closed by them?) but the time has a delay (so is this reaction-time?) on Homey (is the time on Homey off?)...

As you posted this on the forum I thought about helping out but this is too cryptic for me...
  • I can confirm that there is a bug in the manual time setting.
    When I got the Homey (release 0.10...) I set it manual and all was fine.
    The problem started with version 1.0.2 where the UTC time was also the time for the triggers (instead local time)
    I switched to automatic again and it was OK. So, yes, there is definitly a bug in time setting if you set it to manual.
  • I've been thinking about your remark/question and really don't understand this. When you select manual location (ok, that's understandable) they (who is they?) closed the window (is it a roller-shutter or a Fibaro switch? Do you mean a browser-window? But why and how would anyone close a browser on your computer?). On windows 7 (so it's a browser-window?). And how could Emile check what closed a browser-window on your computer?

Then it (what is it?) is ok (your browser-window is not closed by them?) but the time has a delay (so is this reaction-time?) on Homey (is the time on Homey off?)...

As you posted this on the forum I thought about helping out but this is too cryptic for me...
    I have a flow say every hour time. The time what homey says for example it is 9 o'clock, its not right it has a delay, i tested with atomic clock. I hope do you understand now, for the rest forget it ;)
  • I can confirm that there is a bug in the manual time setting.
    When I got the Homey (release 0.10...) I set it manual and all was fine.
    The problem started with version 1.0.2 where the UTC time was also the time for the triggers (instead local time)
    I switched to automatic again and it was OK. So, yes, there is definitly a bug in time setting if you set it to manual.
    I guess you can change back to manual location without problems.
    as fa as I could see it was a bug during the upgrade to 1.0.1 / 1.0.2 
    https://github.com/athombv/homey/issues/1081

Changing to auto or manual would fix the wrong  timezone or DST setting (1 hour off)
    I hope they (Athom) will reply and close the Issue if they found what has gone wrong during the upgrade.